The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Haunting Fragrances

Laurie--so sorry to hear about your friend. At least her suffering is over, but it just begins for all who knew and loved her. Hugs to you [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Just lit my Village Marshmallow Cocoa candle for the first time. It is chilly and dreary here and hot cocoa with marshmallows seems just the thing. Maybe I'll have the real thing later. Also have on Village Vanilla Cupcake.

Thanks, Trep . . . it's a little unnerving when someone so close to your own age passes . . .

:(

I did take 10 minutes this morning to go through some stash bins and pull some fall scents for my fall box. . . .

I put a Fall Hayride candle by Glade in my bathroom - strong scent!

In the main part of the house, I have Spiced Apples & Peaches by Victoria's Designer Creations . . . now I got these in July of 2012 and they did not hold up very well. The tart cups started to break down, they lost the center of the bottom, and the wax is SUPER soft and mushy to handle. They're not giving off a stellar throw either, I'll know better when I leave the house and come back - note to self: use these guys up fast!

Yes, Laurie--it really hits home when people your own age pass away. A man from my high school class dropped over dead the other day and that was a shock.

This afternoon may be sugar overload around here on the scents. I have the Village Marshmallow Cocoa going (very nice chocolate scent) plus BBW Marshmallow Fireside and Yankee Vanilla Caramel. I am thinking I shouldn't have done the BBW one as it is really putting out the throw but we will see.

Just wanted to pop in and say

[smilie=th_Hello_]

I am still in frazzled mode and barely melting/burning. I keep saying I have to go thru my stash and pull out the fall-ish ones, but I never get the time to do the digging.

I'm so sorry to read about Koosh.

[smilie=th_sorry_]

I am very attached to my pets and dread *the day* for all of them.

[smilie=th_huganimal]

A friend of mine from animal rescue passed away, I am so sad about it, even though I know her suffering is over (she had cancer) - she was one of the most selfless people I've ever known and the animals at the shelter are going to miss her greatly, as will I. Her service/burial is this Saturday and I'm a little bit freaking out.

I am determined to melt/burn something today, so I hope to report back later.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I'm so sorry to hear about your friends passing. I am sure her passing will leave very big shoes to fill at the shelter and to her friends. I am sure she was greeted by all of the fur babies she has helped through the years that are over the Rainbow Bridge.

This late morning Ive got going in the house while I clean on my day off work:

YC-large jar spiced pumpkin

Mainstays-apple pumpkin mini tumbler

LOL-candle on the bottom layer from years ago. Have no clue what the scent is. lol

Melting:

Scentsy oatmeal cookie

BHG cupcake

SI apple pumpkin cheesecake

S&S vanilla bean noel marshmellow

Laurie, I'm very sorry to hear about your friends passing. I know what you mean....life is very precious and way too short! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Changed up the scents earlier to Aunt Smellmans Amish Harvest /Farmers Market.

For this evening it is Yankee Pumpkin Pie, Vanilla Caramel, Iced Cookie and BBW Pumpkin Carving.

Trep - Such good news for your DH... so glad 4 U both! [smilie=yes]

Laurie - I'm sorry to hear of your friiend. [smilie=th_empathy] I bet her example at the shelter will inspire others to help, too.

I'm melting Northern Lights Pumpkin Spice from a CF friend & it's a good one! :sHa_thumbgoodjob: Speaking of pumpkin...if your store carries Edy's ice cream, they have a Pumpkin Patch flavor...yummmm!

Laurie, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. It's so hard to bear when the truly amazing people in this world are taken. Seems like this year has been especially filled with bad news in that way :( Thank you for your kind words about Koosh.

Weirdly, I don't get much throw at all from the Glade Fall Hayride, even in my small living room. I like it a lot though and need to pick up a few more before they disappear!

Burning B&BW Pumpkin Hayride this evening, which is turning out to be quite warm still.

Hello all!

Trep, I'm so happy to hear about your husband doing well!th_dancing_smile.gif

Laurie, I'm sorry to hear about your friend's passing. I'm always reminded when things like this happen how truly special everyone in my life is (especially around the holidays too). th_cuddle-1.gif

Today just slipped away from me- hence the late post! I was truly blessed to have both baby boys sleep for three hours today at the same time- wow! Talk about a much needed break. th_avatar_4219.gif

I melted McCall's Country Store from my swap buddy and loved it! I need this in a candle next fall. I also melted Spice & Sour Cream Coffee Cake from Granny's and loved it. I'm sad she's closed.

Goodnight, everyone! thzzz003.gif

Laurie, I am also sad to hear that we have lost a friend in the animal rescue community. She will be missed.

Sweet - speaking of pumpkin, (again ;) ) I just found pumpkin ravioli at the store.

Tonight has been TCC - Spa something...I can't find the bag it was in!

Biolaeagles--glad you got a break with the children.

Starting the day with YC Pumpkin Wreath, BBW Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and BBW Pumpkin Carving. Have a great day everyone!

Good morn, everyone. Melting: Lilac Laundry from Front Porch, in the bathroom. Don't get any Lilac, just laundry scent.

Pomelo & Grapefruit by Time & Again. Hope you guys have a good day.

Sweet - speaking of pumpkin, (again ;) ) I just found pumpkin ravioli at the store.

Debra - I saw that too, but haven't been brave enuf to try it. [smilie=th_pardon] Did U get any?

I'm melting ScentSational's Chai Tea. Not overly spicy ....smells like the real deal! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Hi candle buddies! It is finally cold enough for me to start burning candles this season. First up is last year's PI Pumpkin Pie.

[smilie=th_E_JUMP16667] [smilie=group_hug]

Down to my very last tea light 'cuz I forgot to buy more when I was at Big Lots last weekend [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

Melting Wylde Ivy Woodland Orchard

Have a good evening, all. Tomorrow is Friday! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr