The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Haunting Fragrances

Aria, good to hear you enjoyed Gravity. I'm really anxious to see it soon--seems like it needs to be a big-screen experience. [smilie=th_thConfus_55]

Biolaeagles, ugh, I'm sorry you're not getting much sleep. It's my favorite thing in the world LOL. Hope DS learns to appreciate it soon [smilie=th_offtobed]

Tonight burning B&BW Pumpkin Carving again because I'm too lazy to go dig around in my tart bin.

Oh poor you, Biolaeagles! No sleep stinks!! My first born slept after 3 weeks...my second born took 12 months!!! I hope he starts sleeping for you soon!

Added candles....Pumpkin Harvest.

Changing scents in the warmers....

Muller Cider Pomegranate Chestnuts Whipped Cream from Aunt Smellmans

Maggie - I see Happy Hippy is reopening as RTS. I hope that works out.

I have an old tart going from a company that is OOB as far as I know - Sweet Surrender. Scent: Earl Gray with Honey.

Biolaeagles--you have my sympathy about losing sleep. Hang in there, it will get better.

Starting the day with BH&G Warm Vanilla Cream (pillar), Paula Deen Slow Berry Cobbler and BBW Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin.

Morning!

Debra....I hope so too...I really like her stuff.

This morning it's...

Mac Apple Cookies from FP....I love how strong these are as soon as you get them!

Pink Paradise Cookie Bread from Ks

Have a good one. :)

bf-treefallsmiley.gif Good Morning!

Feeling pumpkin-y today...

CFTKR ~ Pumpkin Cream Donuts

Nene's ~ Pumpkin Zucchini

Hi all! Today I'm melting Cinnamon Toast from Shayz and burning my Spiced Cider mini candle from B&BW.

I have been really drained lately! DS # 2 hates sleep, haha. It was such a shock to me too, since DS # 1 was such an easier sleeper. I'm currently in Mombie Mode (mom + zombie). eek.gif

Mombie Mode! rotfl2.gif I remember those days!!!

Tonight burning B&BW Pumpkin Carving again because I'm too lazy to go dig around in my tart bin.

That happens to me too!

Well, I am off to do the dreaded grocery shopping...

Debra and MaggieMae: Please fill me in on the Happy Hippy. This could be a new place for me to try.

This gloomy afternoon I am melting TDC Cinnamon Baklava. I'm trying to get motivated today, but it's not happening. I need some more coffee!!

This day just got away from me and I feel like I didn't accomplish a thing. Oh well. For the rest of the day it is Yankee Vanilla Chai, Buttercream and Iced Cookie. I got this Chai candle on a whim--not sure about it. It at first smelled really brown sugary which I thought was strange but now it is more like the cold sniff was. Will have to see how I like it as time goes on. I don't usually like scents like this but wanted to try something different. I am hoping the Buttercream will mellow it out. Hope you all have a nice evening. DH got cleared and released from his doctor today and doesn't have to go back for a year so we are very thankful and glad about that.

Once I get home from my kid wrangling job, I'm SO gonna light up Glade's Cashmere Woods while I clean house. Gotta love those apartment inspections. I always flip out and go perfectionist. Before work today I was wiping down wall trim and freshening drains with baking soda. Because that is exactly what they will check, how fresh the drains are. LOL

Biolaeagles - Awww geeze..I hope this is just temporary & your little guy starts sleeping 4 U. Maybe all 3 of U can have a nap in the afternoon in the meantime. [smilie=yes]

I'm melting FP's Lemon Vanilla Nutmeg Cupcake. The lemon + spice combo is different, I kinda like it. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Trep, Yay! Such great news about DH [smilie=th_fabulous1]

I always flip out and go perfectionist. Before work today I was wiping down wall trim and freshening drains with baking soda. Because that is exactly what they will check, how fresh the drains are. LOL

LOL! I do the same thing and they're literally in and out in about 30 seconds after looking at nothing but the smoke detectors and maybe under the kitchen sink (freshly laid with new liner, of course! ;) )

Melting Ten Digit Creations Purple Sandalwood tonight. A little perfumey, but pleasant.

Hooray, Trep - that is great news! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Delusional - the drains? Wow! Guess I would be in a heap of trouble if someone starting checking that closely here! :sSc_eek3:

Katz - HH has a great/fun scent list! I am hoping that this RTS list will contain lots and lots of them.

I found a basket of last year's autumn scents tucked away - I finally found the pile of YC Spiced Orange tarts! And I am melting one, of course!

Wonderful news Trep!! [smilie=th_blij81]

Katz....I've ordered from Happy Hippy a couple of times and I really like them. Scent strength really depends on the particular fragrance...some are lighter while some are stronger. None have been super duper strong though, IMO. They definitely do better the longer they cure. She's got some excellent blends and her prices are great for the size of the tart. She's closed now but will be opening up in November as RTS which is iffy to me since there are a couple scents I really wanna try and she might not have them available. :)

Tonight it's...

Butterfly Lane Sugar Cookie a Dough Bread

HHS Grammas Toasted Waffle Cone

Upstairs...

Sassy Girl Italian Biscotti/Whipped Cream/Lavender

LOL! I do the same thing and they're literally in and out in about 30 seconds after looking at nothing but the smoke detectors and maybe under the kitchen sink (freshly laid with new liner, of course! ;) )

Delusional - the drains? Wow! Guess I would be in a heap of trouble if someone starting checking that closely here! :sSc_eek3:

Haha debra99, it's more like how Rivercat mentioned that they breeze in and out. I just get paranoid about it! xD

Also as the night wears on, I'm really impressed with this Glade candle. It's almost filled up 745 square feet by itself. Mind you, I have a pretty open floor plan so that might be aiding it.

[smilie=th_blij31-1] Delusional--this is a fun place for wax lovers.

Starting the day with BBW Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and Village Vanilla Cupcake. Have a great day everyone.

My students are going to get blown out of their desks this morning. I am melting Glade pumpkin spice as well as burning a Village spiced pumpkin candle.

Bio...I remember those days of no sleep. My one and only did not sleep through the night until she was three.

Just wanted to pop in and say

[smilie=th_Hello_]

I am still in frazzled mode and barely melting/burning. I keep saying I have to go thru my stash and pull out the fall-ish ones, but I never get the time to do the digging.

I'm so sorry to read about Koosh.

[smilie=th_sorry_]

I am very attached to my pets and dread *the day* for all of them.

[smilie=th_huganimal]

A friend of mine from animal rescue passed away, I am so sad about it, even though I know her suffering is over (she had cancer) - she was one of the most selfless people I've ever known and the animals at the shelter are going to miss her greatly, as will I. Her service/burial is this Saturday and I'm a little bit freaking out.

I am determined to melt/burn something today, so I hope to report back later.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]