The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Haunting Fragrances

Rivercat, I am so sorry about Koosh. That sub-q treatment is so stressful on them,(and the kitty Mom as well).

Tonight has been YC - Spiced Pumpkin, in the candle form.

Rivercat--so sorry to hear about Koosh. I know your heart is breaking--those pets of ours just steal our hearts and when they are gone it hurts.

Starting the day with Febreze Falling Leaves and BBW Pumpkin Cupcake.

Today it has been one year since my dad passed away--hard to believe a whole year has gone by. It was also his birthday so today is kind of sad for me.

Trep, sorry about your father. My mother passed away in August after a three year battle with dementia. Rivercat, sorry about Koosh. I recently had to euthanize one of my cats with a rare illness. I am melting Glade pumpkin spice. One cube is super strong!

Trep, are you a Missouri Tiger fan?

Good morn. Rivercat sorry to hear about your fur baby [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Burning today: Blackberry Spice from BBW

Mulberry & Mandarin by Swan Creek Candle Co.

Season's Blessings by YC

Rivercat - CRF is a difficult battle to go thru...I'm so sorry to hear about Koosh. Prayers for comfort 4 U.[smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Trep - I remember your dad's birthday and passing were on the same date and must bring mixed emotions 4 U. The date was not only his earthly birthday, but also his eternal one and I hope this brings U peace. [smilie=th_00000020]

Dabba - I'm so sorry to hear about your mom and also your kitty. I hope you're surrounded by good memories with them and the sadness doesn't stay long. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting Pumpkin Chai Coffee - good sniffs to start the day! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Sweet--yes, knowing Dad is safe in heaven is a tremendous comfort to me. I called my sister and we had a nice talk so that helped and I am trying to enjoy my day.

Dabba--so sorry about your mother and your cat, too. Hugs to you.

This afternoon it is YC Christmas Cookie, Merry Marshmallow and Shortbread Cookie plus Cobblestone Berry Bliss.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I know she is safe somewhere basking in the sun and chasing mice to her heart's content.

Trep, certain days can be really tough. It's good that you and your sister are there to support each other.

Dabba, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom and your kitty. Even though you know they're not suffering anymore, the final passing is hard.

Tonight burning Glade Fall Hayride.

Hi friends...

Melting Cozy Fall Nights from FP...wow! Also, my last cube of TBG Netherworld...another favorite from Shannon.

Rivercat, so sorry to hear about Koosh...take care friend

trep, hugs to you

dabba, sorry to hear about your mom...hugs

Saw the movie Gravity....reeeally good flick...Sandra Bullock was awesome. Everyone should see this movie for so many reasons.

Have a good night everyone

Dabba...I'm so sorry to hear about your mothers passing in August and then your little kitty. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Been shopping for a dress for a wedding and it's not pretty. [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] Argh. Back at it tomorrow.

Earlier it was Melon Ball Fizz from JLC&C

And now it's Pumpkin Pie Spice from SBS and Covered Bridges from Scent Appeal...great one!

Trep, I'm sorry to hear that you're having a hard time.

Rivercat, I hope you're feeling better about your kitty.

Dabba, I'm sorry about your mom and kitty.

It seems like it's been a rough week for a lot of the Candlefind ladies. th_cry2yw3.gif

Today I burned Snickers Coffee Blend from K's and Vanilla Thin Mints from Can-Do.

Good Morning, everyone and thanks for all of your caring comments. Yesterday turned out better than I thought it would and I actually enjoyed my day.

Starting the week with BBW Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and Febreze Falling Leaves.

Morning all....off from work! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Starting my day with

Pumpkin Walnut Biscotti from Aunt Nenas....nice!

Pumpkin Caramel Cupcake from Rainbow Melts a sour "after smell"....changed it for Pumpkin Cupcake from Happy Hippy

It's Pumpkin Time from My Candle Box...wonderful.....very impressed with this company so far!! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning Everyone!

Trep-cant believe one year has passed already. Glad you ended up enjoying your day!

Rivercat-sorry about your kitty.

Dabba-sorry about your Mom's passing and your kitty.

Mpfand-so unfair your DH still has to go to work. Sure hope this is all resolved soon.

I enjoyed trying to catch up on all the posts. Can't wait until my life returns to normal. Almost there.

Burning today.YC Suared Apple. It's a very nice scent but on the light side. Lit up a new jar of YC Salted Caramel. Great scent and I'm surprised how strong it is.

hi friends.

Melting a combo of Streetman Pumpkin Cake and Can-Do Vanilla Bean Noel downstairs and HHS Candy Cane Claus upstairs...

Have a good one!

I'm so sorry to hear about your Koosh Rivercat You will be together again some day. Koosh will be waiting for you across the Rainbow Bridge.

This afternoon I am melting CFTKR Family Gathering and TDC Fall Festival.

I'm melting a mystery tart. It was in my basket, but the lid was MIA. I'll probably find a lonely tart cup lid one day and wonder where the tart is. [smilie=th_roll] I'm pretty sure it's from Aunt Nena's....whatever the scent is...it's good! [smilie=th_pardon]

Hi all! Today I'm melting Cinnamon Toast from Shayz and burning my Spiced Cider mini candle from B&BW.

I have been really drained lately! DS # 2 hates sleep, haha. It was such a shock to me too, since DS # 1 was such an easier sleeper. I'm currently in Mombie Mode (mom + zombie). eek.gif