The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Haunting Fragrances

Good Morning

Mpfand....I'm glad that you can be there for your sis. I hope she and her girls can adjust quickly to the move.

Today it was a blind pick....

TBG Vanilla Fig

Upstairs...

TBG Devils Cherry Seed....this was a freebie....don't like the name but it smells very nice and I hate cherry.

Edit....I guess it's because it has no cherry...LOL...it's sandalwood, black currant, musk, vanilla, and sugared apples.

Have a good one. :)

Hi everyone. Melting: Orange Marmalade Bread from Front Porch

Candle: Vanilla Lime by YC

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I didn't care for the bread scent from FP, changed to Gingerbread from Swan Creek Candle Co.

Mpfand: It's nice that your sis and nieces will be close during their transition. _smileyfacehugging_.gif

This morning I am burning Goosecreek jar candle in Caramel Apple. I love this wonderful fall scent.

I think the rain has moved one and it is suppose to be a pretty nice week here in Indy. I will be walking this afternoon since it's a nice day. Have a great Wednesday everyone.

I am burning YC Napa Valley Sun, Christmas Cookie and Autumn Woods. It is another gorgeous fall day here in MO.

becky, I've been seeing great reviews on the Candied Caramel Apple from BH&G.

mpfand, I'm glad your sister will be nearby.

Today I'm melting Toasted Marshmallow from HHS and Maple Marshmallow Cake from FP. It's supposed to rain today for the first time this fall, so I'm looking forward to staying inside and melting/burning! th_LOVE.gif

Earlier, I melted FP Pumpkin Pecan Waffles, Iheartwax Circus Concession and CMC Coffee Cake & Spice

Right now, just one melter going...my last chunk of BL Pumpkin Spice Latte. I just ordered this scent from Scent Illusion and am happy that it's the exact same scent as BL. I have a slight addiction to it!!! [smilie=th_create]

Good to know Aria....by the way, how are you liking Country Mama Candles? Do you know if she'll be opening again?

Decided to finally change the wax....

Need something cozy....I'm freezing......

Pumpkin Zucchini Bread from LOL...a fav. [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Tonight burning Glade Fall Hayride. Nice, but light throw so far.

I bought this at Target on my lunch today so it sat in the hot backseat all afternoon and made my car smell strongly of cloves, though I don't get cloves from the candle itself. Weird! :huh:

Hope everyone is having a good evening!

Maggie - CMC is on artfire now...I think she was on etsy before. I've enjoyed her scoopable wax a lot...Harvest Dawn is really nice. She has some nice sounding blends.

Here's the link Country Mama's Candles

Nice avatar, Aria.

Starting the day with YC Summer Scoop, BBW Marshmallow Fireside and Febreze Falling Leaves.

Good Morning everyone!

I am loving this cool Fall weather. Burning the same 2 candles today-BBW Pumpkin Pecan Waffles and YC Sugared Apple. Have a great day everyone!!

Good Morning!

Melting Red Wood Pomegranate from BH&G. Thanks for you kind comments regarding my sister moving here. I do hope she can make this work. It's not the first time she's attempted it... I'm glad she'll be here, but I wish I could help her financially. With the gov shutdown DH isn't getting paid. He's getting hit from every angle; no paycheck from his current job and no disability and no retirement if it continues til the 1st. My boss was nice enough to give me extra hours at work, but I truly hope this mess is resolved soon. :(

86533.gif Hi everyone!

Melting Streetman Pumpkin Cake (or is it Pumpkin Bake?)...well anyhow, it smells delish!

mpfand, hope the govt shutdown gets resolved soon for your DH's sake. Ugh...hate gov't getting involved in our lives!!!! Hope your sis does well after the move.

trep, thanks, I like your avatar as well! Everyone's avatars are sure perfect for the season!

Off to run errands and get some milk...my boys drink 2 gallons a week now.

See you all later!

Hi all! Hope everyone is having a great October so far! Today's scents are:

Tarts

Country Fall Festival-BH&G

Warm Autumn Memories-BH&G

Candles

Pumpkin Carving-B&BW

Autumn Woods-YC

Mpfand--Sorry to hear the government mess is causing you trouble--hopefully they are starting to make progress today. Hopefully your DH's paychecks will be coming through VERY soon.

Just got home and I have on Yankee Pumpkin Wreath and Mainstays Mulled Cider.

Thanks for the link Aria!

Mpfand...hope your DH is back to work soon....my bro is in the same boat. Aggravating.

Tonight it's Nellies Pumpkin Pie Spice from Nellies Acres.

Mpfand, I hope your husband is able to work soon...how frustrating! angry.gif

Becky, I'm glad you found some of your favorite scent finally!smile.gif

This morning I was melting Granma's Creamy Pink Mrs. Claus' Zucchini Bread. I love that scent, but I'm noticing that some clamshells I purchase from vendors have a waxy smell to it (this one unfortunately did). So, I switched out to Wild Berry Smoothie from OLC and didn't like that either. I don't think I like her berry scent; it smells artificial to me. So, now it's Paradise Punch from Scentsy and this is always a winner! biggrin.gif

Here's tonights lineup...

Candles

YC Autumn Leaves

YC Vanilla Chai

Tarts

CFTKR Country Blessings

CFTKR Mac Apple

YC Apple Pumpkin

Enjoy your evening everyone....I'll be tuning in to watch the Detroit Tiger game in just a bit...Go Tigers!