The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Haunting Fragrances

The temps are down about 20 degrees from when I got up so fall has arrived at least for today. The rain has finally stopped too and it is getting lighter out. I have on Pumpkin Wreath from Yankee at the moment. I really like this scent.

I'm melting CFOW's Glazed Apple Cider Doughnuts from my fall swap box...TY swap buddy! The cold sniff was so good I've been saving it [smilie=th_pardon] , but today was the day & it's deeelish! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] A new Amish marketplace recently opened by me, I stopped in & they had apple cider donuts. Of course I tried one & that persuaded me to melt the tart in it's namesake. They also had donuts with pumpkin cream filling...oh my goodness....pumpkin bliss! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

I'm melting CFOW's Glazed Apple Cider Doughnuts from my fall swap box...TY swap buddy! The cold sniff was so good I've been saving it [smilie=th_pardon] , but today was the day & it's deeelish! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] A new Amish marketplace recently opened by me, I stopped in & they had apple cider donuts. Of course I tried one & that persuaded me to melt the tart in it's namesake. They also had donuts with pumpkin cream filling...oh my goodness....pumpkin bliss! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Sounds like a great name for a tart Sweet-Pumpkin Bliss...

Good Evening!

Anyone further south in the Gulf getting any weather yet? Still clear and nice here (warm, not fall-ish yet)

^_^

Today I am melting Harvest (type) by Country Chunkie, some of my winnings from the last Candlefind contest

[smilie=thank_you]

Also have my Harvest candle by YC burning

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

In my room and bathroom it's Warm Autumn Memories by BH&G

:D

Have a great night, everyone!

[smilie=th_biqazm1]

Trep - I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Carving, too - luv this scent! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

I'm a big fan of this one as well. It smells a lot like a big orange pillar candle my parents used to have in the living room when I was a kid [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Melting YC Lake Sunset in the living room and using up the very last of my B&BW Watermelon Lemonade in the bedroom on this warm, sunny evening.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Lots of catching up to do here. Had a great vacation but have been super busy since I got back. Not much burning or melting for me. My house is still a mess. Getting there though!

Relaxing at the beach and burning all YC-

Pumpkin Wreath

Caramel Pecan Pie

Vanilla Chai

Apple Pumpkin

Napa Valley Sun

Sun and Sand

Wow - that is a great list, Maggie, thanks! We will get it down to the Reference Section (Candles A-Z).

It has been a marathon melting day:

Scentsy: Cashmere

Dream Tarts: Summer Hill

Village: Warm Apple Pie

Crabby: Floral Odor Eliminator (litter box area...)

Gracie J: Pumpkin Muffins

Sweet - Your pumpkin bliss sounds fabulous! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I think I need to get a Pumpkin Carving after reading all the great reviews from you all! Tonight I burned Spider Cider & Deadly Donuts from SH while company was over, and it was amazing! This is my first time burning a candle from SH, and I love the scent and throw. Night, y'all! thzzz003.gif

Happy Sunday

You're welcome Debra! :)

Sweet....that donut sounds [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] and would make a terrific candle!!

[smilie=th_smilies_welcome] Back Michele!!

This dreary morning it's

Philly Butter Cake from SH

Blackberry Jam Flapjacks from CFTKR....both from my fall swap.... [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Candles in...

Cinnamon Beignets from FA

Cinnamon Donuts from Ashland

Pumpkin Caramel Latte from B&BW

Prairie Kitchen from CB

Upstairs...

Pink Peppermint from FP

Have a good one.

On this chilly, but beautiful fall morning it is YC Vanilla Caramel and Christmas Cookie and Yankee Soho Living Pumpkin Brûlée.

Tonight I burned Spider Cider & Deadly Donuts from SH while company was over, and it was amazing!

Biolaeagles - [smilie=iagree] ... isn't that a good one?! Did U get their regular wax or soy?

Michele - Welcome back - glad to hear your house is almost back to normal! [smilie=th_sign0162]

I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Cupcake. Still a great scent, but with the candle 1/2 burned, the flames are really small now, but thankfully not drowning. dry.gif I'm ready for your cool temps to reach us Trep. It's supposed to be mid 80's and humid again today. :wacko: Sheesh. Yooohooo...autumn...I'm looking 4 U... [smilie=th_cha69]

Good Morning!

Welcome back, Michele! [smilie=The_Hi]

Gorgeous fall morning here. Melting White Pumpkin from Chesapeake Bay.

[quote name='MaggieMae' timestamp='1381070364' post='223705'

Sweet....that donut sounds [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] and would make a terrific candle!!

MaggieMae - Candle schmandle...I wantz more donutz! [smilie=th_gekkebek]

I'm melting McCalls Country Store from my fall swap box - luv...luv...luv :wub: ...TY swap buddy!

Glad you are back, Michele.

This afternoon it has been a three wick Yankee candle in Chocolate Cake--very nice and BH&G Berry Pumpkin Cream, also very nice. I am going to put on YC Campfire Treat in a bit to go with the chocolate so as to have a S'mores thing going on. I haven't eaten those in years and sure would like to have one right now. [smilie=th_c032]

All day it's been dragon's blood from an unknown vendor. It's been hot this weekend, but we're supposed to get rain from the remnants of that tropical storm tomorrow.

sweet&spiceygrl, I got the SH candle in paraffin- it is a great scent!

Today I'm melting Apple Pie & Ice Cream from Ava's and Cappuccino Brulee from Shayz. Love! th_slider_flirt.gif

Warm again today, but thankfully cooling down quickly for the evening.

Burning B&BW Pumpkin Carving in the living room (peer pressure :D) and Lakeside in the bedroom.

Have a good evening!

Oh my goodness Rivercat....love that avatar!

Finally gonna change up the scents....

It's gonna be Peppermint Cotton Candy from Scent Illusion

[smilie=th_goodnight]