The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Haunting Fragrances

Great title, Maggie--all of your suggestions were really good, I thought.

Starting the month with Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin by BBW.

I've got a YC autumn leaves candle going here in my classroom. My students think it smells christmasy. By the way Tractor Supply has all of their Swan Creek Christmas stock on display now. I've got to have some of those candles. They smell fantastic! They are also selling melts.

Since my husband's idea of a romantic date is hitting the Tractor Supply, I will have to look the next time we go. Melting Cherry Chip Cake this morning.

Thanks Trep! :)

Biolaeagles, the Cinnamon Donuts candle looks just like B&BW 3 wick bu,t unfortunately, it had no throw. :(. So sad cause the cold sniff was so delicious!

This morning it's some from my fall swap box....

Hocus Pocus & Harvest from Tiffanys..... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Cranberry Zucchini Bread from CFTKR

Have a good one. :)

Cute title, Maggie!!

Last night, as the Autumn Magic from OPT was fading, I burned Autumn Wreath by YC

I added Cranberry Spice by Delightful Scents in my room and bathroom

This morning I started Christmas Spice by Kristin's Kandles in my room (I have a day warmer and a nightlight night warmer in my room - lol)

When I get back from errands, I will pick something out for the rest of the house.

Gotta run, have a great day!

Great title, Maggie! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

skylar, I love your avatar! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Melting Pumpkin Potion from ScentSationals.

I love the title, MaggieMae!

Today I'm melting Raspberry Marshmallow Cookies from Tara's CC (love her Raspberry Zinger!) and Sugar Cookie Dough from OLC. th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Thanks re the title Laurie, Skylar, Mpfand and Biolaeagles! :)

Since my husband's idea of a romantic date is hitting the Tractor Supply, I will have to look the next time we go. Melting Cherry Chip Cake this morning.

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb] very funny RGSG!!

Added the Ashland Cinnamon Donut and. I can smell it today!

This morning I baked an apple pie and I also have a turkey breast in the crockpot, so the scents are taking a back-seat.

I just changed 4 of the warmers to Autumn Harvest by Haleys Heavenly Scents, I am blasting through last year's left over fall scents.

I'll add a candle this evening, I'm sure and probably change out the evening warmer in the bedroom.

af33b06f.gif

I am loving all the new fall avatars and emoties and such--I love fall anyway but seeing all the pumpkins and scarecrows is always fun.

I have been out all day so am just now lighting some candles. I have on YC Whoopie Pie and Christmas Cookie, BH&G Frosted Vanilla Cupcake and also a BH&G pillar of French Country Vanilla. I was messing in my candle closet seeing what I had and found some fall and vanilla pillars that I had shoved to the back. It is always nice to find candles you didn't know you had. [smilie=yes]

Perfect thread title MaggieMae....sceeeery! sHa_okay.gif I'm luv'n everyone's autumn avatar's too ...and Laurie - that animated scarecrow is so cute!

I'm melting Scentsy's Scentimental Cider...a good cinnamon-y cider! th_aa17.gif

Thanks Sweet! :)

Added some candles...

Pumpkin Hayride & Autumn Day from B&BW

Woodland View from Candle-lite....this candle has a beautiful forest scene that lights up while lit....gorgeous! Picked it up at CVS...they had lots of different ones.

http://www.candle-litecatalog.com/onlinecatalog.asp?Command=StoreImage&ProdName=16+oz%2E+Jar+with+Sleeve&ProdImage=894&Page=Category&CatalogID=3&Catalog=Collections&CategoryID=108&Category=Illuminate

As the candles gets lower it will be even better.

Night.

Maggie--that candle sounds ( and looks) beautiful. I guess I better head over to CVS next time I am in the city.

Starting the morning with YC Whoopie Pie and Merry Mint plus BBW Harvest Coffee.

Thanks Rivercat and Debra! :)

Trep....it was $9.99 just in case you're wondering. ;)

This morning it's...

Raspberry Rainbow Cake from Rainbow Melts

Vanilla Sugared a Shortbread (Nene) from my fall swap....thankie!

Upstairs..

He Scent Me Up from Happy Hippy

Have a good one. ;)