The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

ChristinaR

Fall into September's Fragrances

MaggieMae - What a cute smiling flower avatar - that made me smile, 2! :D So...according to your siggy...I also got some exercise in 4 today (if only that was true). ;)

[smilie=th_LA839B1117] Thanks Sweet!

Here----> [smilie=th_FULL_O17] Now I've got mine too!!

Rivercat - I think Storm Watch is just about my favorite YC fresh scent.

It's a great scent. Yesterday the cold wax was still in the warmer because I hadn't had a chance to swap it out, and when my friend stopped by after work, she said, "Wow, your living room smells great!" Even 1/2 of a used tart still had noticeable throw! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

. . . one thing I REALLY don't like about these is that the name is not on the label, so if you throw away the cardboard (which I did) . . . no way to know

Ugh. This really bugs me about YC votives--unless you remember to peel the bottom label off and stick it on the bottom you have no idea what it was. I have maybe half a dozen partially burned "orphans" sitting around [smilie=grrr]

Going to be a hot weekend here as well. So over it. Bring on fall, already! [smilie=th_roll]

Burning the last of YC Beach Wood this evening.

Happy Friday, all!

I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Cupcake....bigggg breath in......ahhhh....[smilie=th_fabulous1] scent! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] That reminds me....we had a speaker on stress management at a work retreat and she said to help U relax, take a slow deep breath in & smile [smilie=th_biggestgrin] while you're doing that, said it releases endorphins (the 'feel good' ones) & to slowly exhale thru your mouth and relax. Yeah....U feel a little silly smiling [smilie=th_foolish1] , but it's worth a try.

medium-smiley-065.gif I'm smilin' sweet!!!

It's kind of blah and cloudy here today...thinking of lighting a candle or two. But for right now I am melting CMC Harvest Dawn and CFTKR Falling Leaves

Off to clean out the junk drawer in the kitchen...it's been driving me nuts!

Have a good one!

Hi Everyone--I have been MIA due to my husband being taken violently ill on Thursday. He had a bowel obstruction due to probably colon cancer and came within hours of dying. To say the least I am in shock and all of that. Just wanted you all to know I will not be on here too much for the foreseeable future. Nancy I will try to check in when I can.

Nancy - I wondered where U were & was about 2 give U a shout out. I'm so very sorry to hear your news. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] The absolute best thing I can do is pray. Please let me know if there's anything else U need - we're here 4 U. [smilie=th_friends]

Thanks so much for all the prayers and good wishes. I will keep you all updated. I am exhausted and am going to try and rest this evening. Nancy

Nancy - I hope U have family in town or nearby to help U? Get a good nite's rest & feel refreshed tomorrow. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm ending the day with ScentSationals Cinnamon Bun. A good sweet, not bitter, cinnamon![smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Nancy, how scary! Sending out prayers for you and your husband.

Huddled inside with the a/c today. Had AmbiEscents Lemongrass Ginger Tea going most of the day and just swapped it out for YC Meadow Showers.

Meadow Showers was boring me, so I changed it out for B&BW Summertime S'mores.

th_OMG.gif Nancy, that is VERY scary! I'm praying for you and your family also.

Today I'm melting Serendipity Marshmallow Delight from CFTKR and Zuchinni Bread w/ Wildberry Mousse from TBG.

Good Sunday morning! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Cupcake again - luv's me some pumpkin! [smilie=th_LOVE] Debra - did U find the pumpkin choc kisses in Target yet? If you're going....I heard they have pumpkin cheesecake cookies from Market Pantry that are goooood! [smilie=th_c032]

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Today's it's a clam of Smell the Rainbow from Nikis Wax....since each cube is a different scent it smells like a bag of skittles! I wonder what happened to this vendor?

[smilie=th_hello] everyone. Nancy you and your family are in my prayer's. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm just getting to melt today, help my brother load wood, and unload it. Melting: Orange, by Jolly Rancher.

Nancy, I hope and pray that your husband is ok. Hugs to you. [smilie=th_empathy]

My sister left yesterday. It was a wonderful visit; even better than I had hoped. Melting Farm Apple Pumpkin from BH&G. It's cloudy and drizzly today so it's easy to sit inside and pretend it's a cool fall day. ^_^

Nancy, Prayers that your hubby will be ok...and extra prayers to keep you strong...

I've been working on 2 Goose Creek Jar candles lately: Spun Sugar and Vanilla Cashmere...both are wonderful!!! I'm ready for Fall the my favorite types of scents. I hope all is well with my candle buddies...

mpfand, so glad to hear your sister's visit went well!

Burning Pacifica Roman Frankincense in the living room and B&BW Marshmallow Fireside in the bedroom.

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack Mpfand...I am glad your visit was a success!!

Changing up the melters

Upstairs it's Pink Peppermint from FP....I really love this scent...it makes me happy!

Downstairs it's Sugared Pecan Pumpkin from BHG from a CF pal... [smilie=th_teks0311]

Happy Fall Y'all from Sea Breeze Scents

Night.

You and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers, Nancy.

Sweet - no Pumpkin kisses yet, I have been stalking the candy isle, be sure! I did get the M&Ms in Pumpkin Spice....eh. Not very pumpkinish.

Tonight - Newman Lake - Cranberry Spice