The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

ChristinaR

Fall into September's Fragrances

I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Cupcake. Such a great scent...luv's me some pumpkin! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Has anyone seen pumpkin scented liquid hand soap anywhere? The only one I know of (& looked online) is B&BW's and they just don't agree with my nose.

Good Morning! [smilie=th_wave] Another beautiful day here. Melting Coffee Tree from Scentsy and Café Almond Biscotti from BH&G. Have a wonderful Saturday, everyone!

Sweet--I love that Pumpkin Cupcake scent.

Just back from a quick trip to the mall and a few other stores. Came home with some new Yankee candles--decided to give Snowflake Cookie a try in a two wick as I don't like Christmas Cookie in a tart either but love it all the other ways. Also got Christmas Memories which appears to be a blend of Cinnamon Sugar and Gingerbread. Also got a Village medium jar of Chocolate Raspberry--got this at the grocery store.

For this afternoon I have on Cobblestone Cupcake and Yankee Red Velvet and Trick or Treat plus BH&G Frosted Vanilla Cupcake.. It is sprinkling a little so it is dark and a nice day for the glow of candles.

Today I'm burning B&BW's Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and melting BH&G's Warm Autumn Welcome. Smells so good in here! Happy Saturday!

Melting Café Almond Biscotti from BH&G.

Mpfand - Oooooo...that sounds like a new one! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] What's it smell like...does the coffee come thru or is it mostly biscotti?

Hi y'all, today I'm melting a tart each of Tiffany's Pumpkin Pie Spice & Donut Shop. I'm hoping to create a pumpkin doughnut scent. th_76d65c2f.gif

Biolaeagles - I admit it....I'm pumpkin obsessed. [smilie=th_pardon] How'd your waxperiment work out?

I'm melting SpHog'sSpider Cider & Deadly Donuts from my fall swap buddy. Absolutely luv this scent! [smilie=th_LOVE] I put it on about noon and it's still going strong.

TBG Faerie Bonfire is going in the living room--been waiting months for right weather to melt this one [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

BBW Marshmallow Fireside is burning away in the other room. I seem to be on a smokey kick lately!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! [smilie=th_wave]

Sweet - I have been on my fall pumpkin quest - no soap, but I found pumpkin oatmeal and pumpkin granola and pumpkin spice coffee! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Tonight is a rare bakery scent around here - Cheryl's Red Velvet Cake

*mpfand, I'm also interested to see if that BH&G coffee scent is new- it sounds divine! th_i-m_so_happy.gif

*sweet&spiceygrl, my waxperiment turned out great! Such a spicy doughnut scent. Also, I got a candle in Spotted Hog's Spider Cider & Deadly Donuts- I can't wait to start burning it!

th_slider_flirt.gif

*Nautilique, I've had that same experience with Backroad Hobbies. Some scents throw great, and some are very light.

Did anyone get in on the CFTKR sale? I was sooo tempted, but I'm trying to be good for awhile since I've been buying a lot. I'm waiting for a few companies to buy from in October (LSC, SMT & possibly Tara's bday sale). th_12E9EC16.gif

Morning...

Starting my day with a Seabreeze Scents blend I made up...

Apple Cider, Pumpkin Bread and Cupcake...smells heavenly in the bag but too light while melting. Darn....will have to let them cure even longer....:(

I switched my summer basket of melts for my fall basket....oh man....I wanna melt everything. I am very ready for fall!!

Biolaeagles, nope....by the time I remembered the sale....she was closed. I haven't been able to buy her stuff in a long time.

Have a good one. :)

Just lit some candles on this kind of gloomy morning--YC Autumn Woods, Apple Cider and Trick or Treat.

I found pumpkin oatmeal

Debra - That sounds good [smilie=yes] ....where did U find it and who makes it?

Did anyone get in on the CFTKR sale?

Biolaeagles - I forgot about her reopening & didn't remember until 11:30, but she was already closed. Sigh.....[smilie=th_sign0164]

I'm burning B&BW's Autumn candle...wonderful scent, smells like fall! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Good Morning!

The Café Almond Biscotti was a wonderful scent, however, I detected no trace of coffee in it. It smelled exactly like an almond biscotti; a cookie type scent with a trace of almond. DD thought I was baking something when she came into the kitchen. lol

Melting Honey Pear Cider from Scentsy (a fall staple around here) and Caramelized Pears from Harmony Home.

It has turned into a beautiful fall day here. I have switched out the Apple Cider for YC Pineapple Paradise and left the other candles the same.

I am on the second day of YC autumn leaves....one of my all time faves! We've been having gorgeous fall weather here in SC. I was in Lowes, and they were putting out all the Cgristmas stuff!

Hi Dabba!

Sweet - most of my punkin stuff came from Trader Joes - do you have one near to you?

Today it has been YC Leaves while it has been raining cats and dogs.