The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

ChristinaR

Fall into September's Fragrances

Biolaeagles, Cinnamon Glazed Fritters is one of my favorite scents ever!! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

The Nutmeg scent was not for me...blech. So I changed it for Cinnamon Glazed Donuts from My Candle Box.

I need to get more of that Crisp Fall Leaves....it's amazing! I think it works perfectly for the winter too! Thanks CF pal!! [smilie=th_fabulous1]

I was at Yankee today and they had some of the holiday scents and were expecting the rest this afternoon. I got a tart of Snowflake Cookie and have it on now and I am not sure about it. It is a straight shortbread cookie smell with hardly any sweetness at all. I smelled the candle at Hallmark after I left Yankee and couldn't really smell anything. I will leave it on for awhile to see how it does. If I sniff it up close I get more of a sweet note to it so we shall see. I also got tarts in Celebrate Christmas and Merry Marshmallow. At Hallmark I got a new jar in the My Favorite Things line--Cream Colored Ponies--very cute label of decorated sugar cookies shaped like ponies--smells like a nice sweet vanilla cookie.

Had to shut down the S Cookie--just not enough sweetness for me but others may love it.

For this evening I have lit my new Yankee Pumpkin Wreath two wick tumbler. I have been on the fence about getting this one ever since I first smelled it but I got it today--we'll see what I think after it has a chance to melt.

Trep...your scents are getting me excited for Christmas! :). I can't wait to go smell them! I wasn't sure about Pumpkin Wreath on cold sniff either but I actually liked it lots once melted...it's kinda earthy. Whatcha think?

By the way, how is your hubby doing? Still keeping you both in my prayers.

Added some candles to my day...

Autumn Day & Pumpkin Hayride from B&BW

Gorgeous fall day here; high is only supposed to hit 75. That's about 15 degrees below average, but I love it! Melting Crisp Fall Leaves from BH&G. I'm surprised how much I like this scent. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Thank you so much for the continued prayers, Maggie and all of you. DH is doing really well. He felt a little more sore today but I think he has done a little too much the past couple of days so he is under strict orders to not do anything much for the next few days.

I agree about Pumpkin Wreath--it is really a lot better melted than on cold sniff. I also agree that it is pumpkin mixed with an earthy scent which would be the wreath part, I guess. I really like it.

I also have on Village Vanilla Cupcake. I was going to put another one on but I can't find the candle anywhere!! The way my mind has been lately it could be anywhere. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Rivercat - I'm SO glad Koosh is back home with U! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I got a late start, so I'm remelting yesterday's Scent Illusion's Ginger & Honey Teacakes. It's so good I want to make sure I melt it till every drop of scent is gone. :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Trep, wow! Harvest Gathering must be a blockbuster if the small candle threw that much [smilie=th_cha60] Glad to hear DH is doing well, and hope he's not too grumpy about having to take it easy!

Burning Applewood Bonfire and undecided about what to put in the other room as a complement.

I ended up shutting down the YC November Rain tart last night shortly after posting. It's strong, and there's a sharp note--menthol or mint?--that was irritating my nose.

Happy Friday Eve, everyone ^_^

Trep, every time I read about your new candles, I have to make a trip to the mall...your posts are getting expensive, LOL! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Tonight it has been HHS - Heaven Scent. Wasn't that/isn't that a perfume?

Rivercat--that Harvest Gathering WAS super strong. I was in a room with a Yankee Pumpkin Pie right next to me which had been scenting the house nicely and HG was overpowering that from another level of the house, so you know it was really strong.

Debra--sorry I am costing you money with my posts--just think of it as helping out the economy by keeping the money supply moving. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Yes, Debra--Heaven Scent used to be a perfume and maybe still is. I used to wear it when I was younger.

Starting my Friday with Green Grass from YC--trying to finish up this tumbler.

Good Morning

Starting my day with

Appalachian Apple Butter from Grubby Hollow

Spiced Apple & a Clove from BH&G

Farm Apple Pumpkin from BH&G....both from a CF pal.... [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] ...smelling fabulously Fall!!! Thanks!

Have a good one. :)

Greetings on this lovely Friday...

I'm finishing up a Goose Creek candle in Vanilla Cashmere. It was a very nice scent and also melting CFTKR Vanilla Bean Noel and TDC Oak Barrel Cider. Last night I melted LSC Autumn Lodge in my family room and I think it needs to be in a larger area. I really like the scent but was even a bit strong for me. Wishing y'all a great Friday.

Hi Everyone--before I went to town I put on my YC Merry Marshmallow tart so it could be filling the house when I got back. Well, it filled the house alright--with an awful (at least to me) odor. [smilie=th_u53] It smells like maybe a burnt sugar smell--I don't know--I poured it out and sprayed air freshener but I need to spray some more as it smells yukky in here. This scent and the Snowflake Cookie were the ones I thought I'd like of the holiday ones and I hate both of them, at least in tart form. Hopefully, others will like them better than I did.

Now I have lit my BH&G Red Wood Pomegranate candle so hopefully it will be smelling better in here soon.

TGIF Candle Pals!

[smilie=th_bb20]

Maggie, don't you just love BH&G's Spiced Apple & Clove? I grabbed a few of them after I realized how much I love them! btw, can you tell me who BGbyL and B&S are? Riverboat Gambler sounds really interesting, what's that one like?

Katz, Autumn Lodge *is* an uber-strong scent i guess! I recently melted some from Haley's and it's one of the few times I've said "a bit too much, even for me"!

Rivercat, I have been reading the posts here and being a copy-cat . . . . I recently lit my November Rain after reading your post . . . it's really more "cologn-ey" to me, than fall-ish, I liked it, tho - it reminded me somewhat of another candle I've had, I think it was YC Midsummer Night. It went really well with the leftover of Clear Autumn Sky, which was also a little clean and or "perfumy" rather than fall-ish.

Today I am following your lead, Trep, and burning my Red Wood Pomegranate by BH&G and REALLY like it a lot! I never did see it in a clam, has anyone else?

On deck, I have Harvest Berry Preserves by BH&G (I'm really loving these recently!) for when I go to the car pick up line and put out the candle, I'll fire up the warmers.

In my room I have Warm Apple Cider (this is from last year, wonder if it's the same as Simmering Apple Cider from this year) by BH&G

Hope everyone's weekend gets off to a good start! My youngest son is having friends sleep over (12 year old boys) - what's that saying? No rest for the weary? Or no rest for the wicked? Something like that! lol

I probably qualify on both counts

[smilie=th_biqazm1]

LOL...it's one of those Laurie!! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Good luck with the 12 year olds!!

Yes, I love the Spiced Apple & Clove....and the Farm Apple Pumpkin...and the Crisp Fall Leaves!! I am so impressed with their fall scents this year and I gotta go get some....these were gifties. I think I really love them cause they seem to be perfect for the winter too!! ;)

B&S is Beads & Scents

BGbyL is Balloons and Gifts by Lori.

Laurie--that Red Wood and Pomegranate IS really nice, isn't it? They did a really good job with that one.

For this evening it is YC Peppermint Bark and Red Velvet---this combo is in a new Christmas swirl candle they have called Candy Cane Cottage. I am burning two separate candles in these scents to create the same thing (I hope).

Have a great night everyone--it's the weekend! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Yes, Debra--Heaven Scent used to be a perfume and maybe still is. I used to wear it when I was younger.

Trep - [smilie=th_yeahthat] Wow...trip down memory lane! I used to wear that a long time ago, too. I also remember wearing Je Reviens and White Shoulders.

I'm melting Country Button's (it really does look like a button!) Nanny's Kitchen from my fall swap buddy...another winner! [smilie=th_bb20]

Hey Laurie, Redwood Pomegranate does come in the cubes. I have some, and really like that scent! BTW, I feel the same as you about Clear Autumn Sky...too perfumey and not fall-ish at all to me.

Tonight I'm melting Juicy Blackberry Currant-BH&G and Season's Blessings-YC. Also burning YC candles: Pumpkin Wreath and Autumn Fruit. Hope everyone has a great weekend!