The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

ChristinaR

Fall into September's Fragrances

It's fall darn it! So what if its 90 degrees outside. DS and I hauled out the autumn decorations today and decorated every available surface. Tonight I'm melting Peach Pie Filling from CFTKR.

Wow, Jules - that is toasty - we are at 50 degrees, <_ i had to get out extra blankets last night.>

Finishing off a Scentsy clamshell tonight - Pixie.

Last night I tried my Yankee crackling Pure Radiance Iced Cookie candle and I loved it. It formed a melt pool really fast and scented the whole house--very good sugar cookie scent.

This morning it is BBW Frosted Cupcake and Febreze Fluffy Vanilla.

Good Morning!

90 degrees, Jules? [smilie=th_dd5] Not really Fall at all.

This morning it's Closet Full of Wax...

Blueberry Pumpkin Ice Cream

Pumpkin Zucchini Bread

Smelling [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Have a good one. :)

We are having above normal temps this week also ): Im ready for sweater weather. High of 82 yesterday, same for today!! Melting BH&G's A Thankful Harvest this morning @ work!!

It's fall darn it! So what if its 90 degrees outside. DS and I hauled out the autumn decorations today and decorated every available surface. Tonight I'm melting Peach Pie Filling from CFTKR.

Well at least you will be decorated for fall...It's been in the 70's here, no humidity. I could do this year round.

This morning I am melting TDC-Bergamot Spice. I really love this scent and it is always a nice, strong, clean smell. We are having lovely weather here and this is my walk day, so I will be heading out a little later. Have a great day friends. th_76d65c2f.gif

Until this afternoon when I have to leave the house, I have a candle:

Autumn Wreath by YC

and a small candle in my bathroom

Falling Leaves by Febreze, which I picked up this morning at Walmonster

On deck, I have Clear Autumn Sky by BH&G . . . I'll turn on the warmers when I head out to the school pickup line, so it should smell lovely in here when I get home!

Have a wonderful day!

falling_leaves_text2.gif

(maybe not for me [high of 88 today] or Jules, but we can pretend)

[eta]

bioeagles, the Blueberry Pumpkin Patch is really nice, I think it's borderline *bakery*, and I do NOT like bakery scents AT ALL (the bakery note smells like feet to me - lol), but this is not like that. It's mostly blueberry, but not a candy/fruity blueberry, it's more like blueberry muffin blueberry (if that makes sense) and not the cake part, a tad spicy and the pumpkin is subtle. I hope that helps! I'm not too good with descriptions

:blink:

[smilie=th_hello] Hope everyone is doing well. :) I really miss this place, but I am so busy with school that I have no more free time.

I popped in last night and the first thing I saw was that Crosscreek was open again. Guess where I went. :rolleyes:

Today I am melting my last Bunny Patch from her since I have more on the way. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

For this evening it is YC Iced Cookie and Pumpkin Pie. I have to say that this Pure Radiance Crackling Wick is really impressing me. You get a melt pool super fast and a great scent throw. I was reluctant to try these but am sure glad that I did.

I decided to add my BBW Harvest Gathering small candle that I got free Saturday to the mix. I will let you all know what it smells like when it is burning.

Hi Honeybear! [smilie=The_Hi] I was wondering how U were doing....good 2 C U!

I have to say that this Pure Radiance Crackling Wick is really impressing me.

Trep - Sounds good! :sHa_thumbgoodjob: How's the crackling sound....is it noticeable?

Rivercat - [smilie=th_wave] Thinking of U...hope all is well.

I'm melting Scent Illusions Ginger & Honey Teacakes from my fall swap box buddy. It's ahhhmazing!! [smilie=th_cc15]

Thanks for the scent review, Laurie!

NMHoneybear, I was cruising Crosscreek's website too- so many good fall and winter scents to check out! I might wait until next month to make an order.

I just switched out the warmers to Caramel Apple Creme Brulee from Tara's and Baked Apple Bread from OLC. Both scents are superb! cloud_9.gif

Jules, love your avatar!!

The Pink Snow Angels didn't have much throw so I changed it up....

Harvest Thyme from Balloons & Gifts by Lori...love this spicy scent. ;)

Hi, everyone! [smilie=th_wave]

Koosh update: she came home Monday evening after spending the weekend at the vet and getting a blood transfusion :o , and is doing very, very well. Kidney levels are down, and she's gained a surprising amount of weight and strength. Thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts--they definitely helped! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Rivercat...whatcha end up thinking about Pumpkin Hayride? I felt the same way but I ended up keeping it and burning it with Autumn Day

MaggieMae, it's a keeper--great transitional scent for the warm days and cool evenings. It certainly lingers! I could smell it the next day even after it had been put away for hours.

Tonight melting YC November Rain. Not bad, but not my favorite YC fresh scent.

Have a great evening!

Sweet--the crackling on that Yankee candle is very noticeable. Last evening I was downstairs eating my supper and had the TV on and the candle was above me in the loft and you could hear it very plainly. It seems to act pretty much like a fireplace would in that it ebbs and flows with the crackle but it is always there. I am quite impressed with this candle. The throw is amazing and it forms a melt pool very quickly.

Rivercat--SO glad to hear Koosh is doing so well. Hopefully, it will all be good now.

Starting the day with BBW Spiced Cider and Yankee Macintosh.

I did not care for my free Harvest Gathering candle from BBW. I had it in the upstairs bath last night and it was overpowering the house--it is very heavy on spice--VERY heavy--much more than the cold throw indicated. I am sure lots of people will like it but as strong as the small candle is I can only imagine what the three wick will be like.

Have a great day, everyone!

Morning All. :hello:

:sHa_thumbgoodjob: Great news about Koosh, Rivercat!

This morning it's...

Nutmeg from BGbyL

Riverboat Gambler from B&S

Crisp Fall Leaves by BH&G from a CF pal.....strong and great! Thanks!

Have a good one! :)

Good morning, all! I'm curious about that Harvest candle now, trep.

Today I'm melting Cinnamon Glazed Fritters from Nene's from my fall swap buddy (LOVE!) and re-melting Caramel Apple Creme Brulee from Tara's (still throwing strong after burning 8+ hours). Now I'm off to go on my morning walk with my two boys. It's in the low 70's here today, so I'm enjoying the fall-ish weather. cloud_9.gif