The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

ChristinaR

Fall into September's Fragrances

Good Monday Morning, everyone--starting mine by trying out my YC Merry Mint Crackling Pure Radiance candle. I want to see how I like it before I use it for the holidays. Also have on my Febreze Fluffy Vanilla candle. It is chilly here this morning--guess fall is really here.

*mpfand, I'm also interested to see if that BH&G coffee scent is new- it sounds divine! th_i-m_so_happy.gif

*sweet&spiceygrl, my waxperiment turned out great! Such a spicy doughnut scent. Also, I got a candle in Spotted Hog's Spider Cider & Deadly Donuts- I can't wait to start burning it!

th_slider_flirt.gif

*Nautilique, I've had that same experience with Backroad Hobbies. Some scents throw great, and some are very light.

Did anyone get in on the CFTKR sale? I was sooo tempted, but I'm trying to be good for awhile since I've been buying a lot. I'm waiting for a few companies to buy from in October (LSC, SMT & possibly Tara's bday sale). th_12E9EC16.gif

I just happened to be on line and I was able to order. I was completely out of Carol's tarts, so I am glad to have a fresh supply in the house..

I have a real hodgepodge on at the moment--YC Trick or Treat, Snowflake Cookie and Harvest plus BH&G Berry Pumpkin Cream and Glad 2 in 1 Jubilant Rose/Lavender & Peach Blossom. It is gloomy and misty out today so a good day for candles.

It is gloomy here this a.m. Trep...but we really needed the 1" of rain. I have been melting a few scents over the weekend which included CFTKR-Fireside Yankee Type, Pumpkin Harvest, Christmas Thyme(love this), Can- Do Nilla Wafers, and one of my last Cottage Hill Creations Bamboo Cabin...this is an all time fav. of mine and I'm always trying to find a dup. for this scent. Have a great Monday!!

30 days has September

that means OCTOBER is right around the corner!

Trick or Treat!

arg-witch-flying-trick-or-treat-ani.gif

The sun is playing peek-a-boo, it was drizzling ever so slightly when I was walking dogs this morning . . . still Fall inside my house tho!

Autumn Magic by OPT . . I'm REALLY liking this one. Here's the scent description:

Notes of lemon and apple; followed by notes of anise, cinnamon, and ginger; rounded of with woods, musk, and vanilla.

Have a great day!

I have been burning my Yankee Snowflake Cookie candle for several hours now and am happy to say that I do like it. As I suspected it was just the tart that I didn't like. This is a strange cookie scent in that it is not at all sweet. I do think it will blend well with lots of winter and fall scents. The wax is pale pink but turns a beautiful darker pink as it melts. I am very pleased with this scent in the candle form.

It is now sunny and kind of humid but still a nice day. I have switched my candles to BBW Homemade Cookies and Yankee Pumpkin Wreath, Vanilla Caramel and Christmas Cookie.

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Melting Gold Canyon's Vanilla Cupcake...yummy and Glade Pumpkin Spice , this is really strong and smells like pumpkin gingerbread. I like it!

Burning BB&W Blueberry Pumpkin Patch

Have a great afternoon everyone!

Is Cottage Hill Creations no longer open? I remember when that weas one of my favorite places to order! [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000

Dabba - She closed earlier this year...in the early winter, I think. Always sad when a waxie business closes. [smilie=th_sad-1]

I'm melting FP's Autumn Glory.....another winner! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Howdy, folks!

We had a teensy bit of rain this morning, just enough to make the streets wet, and the rest of the day was lovely. Finally starting to feel like fall 'round here [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Sniffed the Glade lineup at Target today, and am kicking myself for not buying Fall Hayride. Guess I need to go back...

Melting YC Turquoise Sky.

Melting Celtic Sugar Cookie Bread from FP

Getting ready to head out to see DS and the high school marching band perform in a marching band extravaganza at another high school that's about 30 miles away. He travels on the bus with the other band members and I'm driving with another mom. So excited, but it's gonna be a late night!