The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

ChristinaR

Fall into September's Fragrances

I'm melting Cheryl's Autumn Toddy....such a great scent! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Kinda hard 2 describe. The description sez: Sweet notes of pumpkin, hot buttered rum & spicy nutmeg. Hmmm... rum?...don't sniff that...pumpkin? I 'spose, but not a strong pumpkin....nutmeg?..yep. IDK, it just smells like.....autumn! [smilie=th_autumboy]

Cheryl's got some great blends....I bet that smells good, Sweet! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Rivercat...whatcha end up thinking about Pumpkin Hayride? I felt the same way but I ended up keeping it and burning it with Autumn Day is [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Burning candles tonight...

Pumpkin Hayride & Autumn Day by B&BW

Prairie Kitchen from Country Button Candles

Melting...

Canterbury Harvest from Nellies Acres

Night.

Good Morning, everyone--starting mine with YC Trick or Treat swirl, Banana Nut Bread and Waikiki Melon.

th_catkiss.gifRivercat: I hope you have good news from your vet this morning. My kitty Tip is 21 years old..

This morning I am melting LSC Black Pumpkin. I missed her last opening, so I hope I can get in on the next one. I hope all is well with everyone this beautiful, crisp, Fall morning.

For this evening it is YC Campfire Treat and Summer Scoop. It has been a lovely fall day here--just perfect in every way.

I decided to add a new Febreze candle I got today called Fluffy Vanilla. The picture on the package is of decorated sugar cookies like you would make for Christmas. This is the 5.5 oz size and my flat YC illuma lids will fit on it so it should burn really well.

Thinking of you Rivercat! [smilie=th_catkiss]

So funny....I wasn't sure about my new Nellies Acres scent Canterbury Harvest on cold sniff....but once warmed it's spicy and so Fall!! [smilie=th_yay] . The cup bottoms have melted to the wax :icon_rolleyes: but not too messy cause they're palm.

Finally, changing the scents...

Blackberry Lemonade from Ollie's

Upstairs it's Morning Sunshine from Happy Hippy

:)

Hello! I hope everyone had a good weekend. I spent a good part of yesterday shelling speckled butter beans in the garage and listening to a man curse at the underside of his car.

[smilie=th_shout]

It thought it might be a little bit *fall-ish* here, 73 degrees in the morning, only because it was cloudy and drizzling . . .got up to 83 today and supposed to be highs around 88 the rest of the week. Fall - where are you??!!

dry.gif

Over the weekend, I burned Harvest by YC and True Fall Splendor by BH&G (and they are extremely similar - I know someone asked me about True Fall Splendor a few days ago)

Today I have been burning Autumn Day from B&BW, I love it!

The rest of this day I will stay inside and pretend it's fall outside!

:)

Enjoy your evening!

Laurie - I found your fall - it is here at my house! Phooey! I love the crisp indian summers, not the storms we have been having! [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Tonight I am melting Moon Lake Musk, a favorite from Potterwyx.

I love seeing all the fall scents being melted!

trep, that Fluffy Vanilla sounds amazing!

Laurie, thanks for the heads up about True Fall Splendor; I want to grab a clamshell of it now!

Today I re-melted Almond Pastry from CFTKR and Candied Apples from HHS nd they both were so strong(great scents, I just need to cut the tarts in half next time). I'm finishing up the day burning Pumpkin Cupcake from B&BW and melting Raspberry Peppermint Noel from OLC (a custom blend).

I think I'm going to spend the rest of my night holding my baby and watching Youtube reviews on wax. My husband hates when I do that because he knows it encourages my spending, hehe.wink.gif

Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

I know what you mean Biolaeagles, you can find really great new vendors watching those youtube reviews!! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Laurie, I love Autumn Day too!

Today it's....

Fall Bounty ZB from LSC.... [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Orange ZB from PP&S

Have a good one! :)

bf-coffee-smiley.gif Good morning

Melting FP Pumpkin Funnel Cake and YOCC Maple Pecan ZB...both yummo, but I think the YOCC scent is a bit stronger.

Rivercat, how's Koosh?

becky, I've heard that your beloved BH&G Kettle Corn scent has been turning up at many Wally World stores...keep lookin'. Oh, and Deana at Crosscreek has just added a kettle corn scent to her site....just sayin'...whistling.gif

Maggie, glad daddy-o is doing betterhappy023.gif

sweet & trep, I don't know what YC was thinking coming up with a turkey scented candle???? doh3.gif Weird.ozabath.gif

Okay, friends, I am off to run an insane number of errands....

Have a good one!carryon.gif

Good Evening!

During the day I was burning Blueberry Pumpkin Patch by B&BW, I wasn't sure I'd like it, but I really loved it!!

Late afternoon, I turned on the warmers and put out the candle.

Autumn Lodge by Haleys in 4 warmers (used this up, they were gingerbread man shaped tarts, and OMG uber strong, and I've had them since 2011 I think! wowza!

Pumpkin Pie Spice by Glade (that's Gla-day) small candle in the bathroom and melts in the warmer in my room.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Laurie, what does the Blueberry Pumpkin Patch candle smell like? I was interested in that one.

I just switched out the warmers to Nut & Pecan Pie from Granny's and Granma's Creamy Toasted Waffle Cone from HHS. th_stophierDancedancer04.gif