The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

ChristinaR

Fall into September's Fragrances

Trep-Great news about your husband. Glad to hear it! Leaving for Spain today. Hopefully when I get back I can start putting my house back together. We are having the floors sanded while we are gone. . I will check in when I can. "Happy Melting!"

Morning.

It's Ava's this morning...

Spiced Hazelnut Donuts and Pumpkin Brulee Pancakes

Upstairs it's Headbands and Hippytails from Happy Hippy Scents

Have a good one. :)

Hey y'all...I woke up to a nice shower this morning. My flowers are so happy for the rain. I am melting TDC Leaves and it's smelling wonderful in my house. Have a great day!!!th_c032.gif

Good (almost) Afternoon!

I finally cleaned the Candied Mulberry Spice by BH&G out of my warmers - wowza that clam was strong and long lasting!

Since my morning errands are finished, I decided to burn one of my recent YC acquisitions, Golden Spiced Pear, and give the warmers a little rest. It's a little out of my box, but I am liking it so far.

I just posted some pics in the p0rn thread, and when I went into my son's room to get my hidden stash of YC that arrived yesterday, it smelled like crayons in there. That boy! He likes tarts, but I think his warmer has been on straight for a month, probably with the same tart (which was completely unrecognizable) - ugh. I emptied it out, and it was more like a sugar scrub at the bottom. I have to keep better tabs on what's going on in his room (it's a scary place in there anyway). For some reason, he pours his used wax into old plastic cups and when they finish, he unmolds them and stacks them on his desk. I mean, they're pretty and all . . .

[smilie=th_butbutbut]

Shaking my head at a 16 year old boy's *man cave*.

I still need to change out the bathrooms and pick something out to fire the warmers back up when I put out the candle and leave for the car line this afternoon.

Enjoy your day, everyone!

Haha, Laurie, boys will be boys! I'm looking forward to the funny stories I'll have to share with my own boys someday. wink.gif

MaggieMae, I love Ava's Spiced Hazelnut Donuts!! wub.gif

Today I'm melting VBN from Tiffany's and Zucchini Noel from OLC. Even though my OLC tart is much smaller, it's totally out-throwing my VBN tarts!

Laurie, I know exactly what you mean by a crayon smell. th_funny_sign.gifNot one atom of scent left in it.th_LA839B1117.gif

You're lucky your teen allows you to stash waxies in his inner sanctum.

Today I'm melting Lemon brittle from Sea Breeze

For some reason, he pours his used wax into old plastic cups and when they finish, he unmolds them and stacks them on his desk.

Laurie - That's [smilie=kewl] your DS likes to melt waxies! At least he stacks the used ones neatly on his desk and doesn't toss em under the bed. Ut oh :sFun_ahohno: ......have U looked under his bed.....:lol:

I'm melting CFTKR's Vanilla Sugar Cookie...smells good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Been a busy day--DH got his staples out and I had to talk with the insurance people and then run errands so I am tired. Earlier I had on BH&G Warm Hazelnut Toddy--very nice butterscotch type scent--and YC Macintosh. Then I had on Ashland Cabin Retreat and now it is YC Spiced Pumpkin and Mainstays Pumpkin Spice. It smells really good in here. Enjoy your evening everyone!

Starting this rainy Friday with YC Apple Pie and Campfire Treat and Ashland Cabin Retreat. Have a great day everyone!

Fall is making an appearance today and I have on YC Whoopie Pie and Trick or Treat plus BH&G Creamy Hazelnut Latte for the afternoon.

Had to scrap the Creamy Hazelnut--when lit it is a strong caramel scent which I don't like. However, for those of you who do like that type of scent --for $5 .97 you will get a really strong throwing candle and you might want to check it out at your local Walmart. Cold it isn't strong but lit it is a powerhouse.

Good to know Trep....I'm thinking of stopping by Walmart to take a peek.

Spent yesterday with my Dad at the hospital...needed a hernia operation. Had some difficulties but he is doing much better today.

Put on Apple Puff Pumpkin Pie...smells good. ;)

Maggie--glad your dad is doing better.

I think for this evening it will be Yankee Whoopie Pie and Red Velvet.