The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

ChristinaR

Fall into September's Fragrances

It's storming here so I have a few candles:

Red White & Denim (X2) by BH&G

and some kind of Lavender candle by Glade in the bathroom

Have a good night

I'm melting Birthday Cake from Tara's Candle Cottage. Yummy! I've really enjoyed the TCC melts lately. Earlier today was Cinnamon Chai from Woodwick..

For this evening I'm melting: Ginger Peach by ScentSationals. Love this scent.

Cookielady, that's one of my fave SS scents. I was happy to be able to grab a couple clamshells before they all disappeared from my Walmart!

As far as the BBW Applewood Bonfire candle, it wasn't knock-your-socks off by any means, but it blended well with the Spiced Apple & Clove by BHG that I was also melting...

My DD went back to MD early Sunday evening, she had a safe and speedy flight, I'm always sad to see her go, but she is enjoying her graduate studies at Towson

Nautilique, how funny your DD is at Towson! I went to Goucher many, many, many years ago, and miss "Bawlmer" a lot. Even dated a Towson boy for a little while... [smilie=th_a194]

Good idea, too, about the Applewood Bonfire. It would make a good blending scent.

Tonight burning B&BW Summertime S'mores. I'm in a B&BW rut [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Starting the moment with BBW Strawberry--trying to finish this one up. Will go to town later and then get my "scents for the day" started. We are getting a bit of much needed rain.

Forgot to say that my BH&G Red Wood Pomegranate candle is great. It is a really lovely fruit/woodsy scent and burned beautifully.

Happy Tuesday. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Popped one of my new tarts into my upstairs warmer last night...

Serendipity Jaimie & Storm Watch from JLCCW ....this one was sooooo strong that I almost turned it off before bed...but it's so good, I just couldn't. I think this will be going for days. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Now for the downstairs warmers...

Lemon Iced Cookies from Heats n Tarts

Melting Mandarin Moon and Sugar & Spice, both from Scentsy. Today may be our last triple digit temp until next year! They're predicting a cold front by the end of the week. Supposed to bring our temps down to the 80's. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

This is a good day at our house. The doctor called with DH's biopsy results and the cancer has not spread. We are very relieved and I want to thank you all for your prayers. Nancy

I am melting my new Colonial clamshell - my how they have changed! (Cranberry Cosmo is the scent.)

Debra - In what way did they change? I've never tried their melts -whatcha think of em? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Trep - That's such good news - I'm so glad 4 U both! [smilie=snoopy]

I'm melting Scentsy's Central Park Pralines - yummmeeee! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] We had a low of 39 degrees last nite so I caved and turned the furnace on. My pup & I don't mind the cold, but the kitties kept whining...something about having blue lips....[smilie=th_foolish1]

Yes, prayers DO work and that is what we rely on around here. Thank you all for taking time out of your busy lives to say them for me and my family. Nancy

I put my own tart mixology from Tara's in Lavender Marshmallow Cake (Lavender, Marshmallow and Birthday Cake). I was trying to recreate SMT's Sweet Lavender Marshmallow Cake, but my own mix was way too strong on the floral. th_gagme.gif

So, I switched up to Toasted Serendipity from HHS and Almond Raspberry from Granny's. cloud_9.gif

Good Evening!

Trep - wonderful news, I'm so relieved to hear it!

[smilie=th_dancing_smile]

This afternoon I changed the warmers and used an entire clam of Candied Mulberry Spice by BH&G throughout the house . . . it's fruity, but kinda fall-ish (even tho the weather here is NOT fallish in any way!) It is STRONGO!

[smilie=th_200912104451]

Also Sparkling Berry Garland by BH&G in the bathrooms.

Good night, CandleFind friends

[smilie=thzzz003]

Trep...thanks for passing on the great news regarding your husband! I am so happy to hear it! :)

Trying to figure out what I'd like to melt for the night....but I'm thinking of hitting the hay very soon. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Ok, decided on...

Pumpkin Scones from The Kissing Booth

Cinnamon Zucchini Bread from Butterfly Lane

YAY, Trep! That is really good news!

Sweet - the Colonical Simmer Snaps (as they call them) have been pretty small, lately they were round flat discs. These are much bigger now, in an oval clamshell. Colonial's tarts have been pretty good, but they do not keep well - surprisingly as they appear to be paraffin. If I keep them in my stash too long, the scent is more of a hot wax smell, LOL! By too long, I am saying a couple years...you would have plenty of time to use them up! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

BTW, Sweet - my kitty's new home in on top of the warm cable box!

Tonight is Huckeberry Sage - Scentsy.

This morning it is Yankee Green Grass as it is going to be hot and sticky again after a couple of cooler days.

Nancy, I'm so happy to hear the good news. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

It's very cool this morn. Melting: Pear & Vanilla Bean by YC, this is an old tart.

Candle: Island Luau by Mainstay

Melting BH&G's A Thankful Harvest.....my 2nd fav, next to Country Kettle corn. Finally found A Thankful Harvest @ Walmart, still looking for Country Kettle Corn, did buy a few of them on Ebay. My office smells like Fall :)) [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Good Morning! Melting Apples & Spice from Candle Warmers. This is a good blend of both, although DD thinks it smells like pumpkin. :sFun_ahohno: