The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

ChristinaR

Fall into September's Fragrances

I am so glad your DH is home with you, Trep.

Tonight it is an old LSC - Biscuits and Honey - it is pretty good actually, not too strong in the honey department.

True Rivercat...that's what I thought too. I ended up exchanging it for Roasted Pumpkin Butter which is more my style. Does anyone know if B&BW exchanges candles that are no longer sold in stores? I have a Black Amyethest from a student that I will never burn.

Melting Glazed Blueberry Donut from Missouri River Soaps...smelled great for about an hour. Now nada.

Changing to...

VDC. Pink Blueberry Cheesecake pie...a favorite. :)

Morning.

I'm not sure what's happening in my house but I'm not getting decent throws from anything for the past day or so. Might have to do with the change in temps.... [smilie=th_confused3]

This morning it's

Watermelon Honeydew Cotton Candy from Daphne's

Have a good one. :)

picking_apples.gif Good Morning!

Melting Sugar Cookie Zucchini from CFTKR...so, so, so good! This is one of my favorite scents from Carol.

Maggie, regarding scent throw...I've had the exact same thing happen to me occasionally! It's always puzzling and I have yet to figure out why. scratchinhead.gif Sometimes, I try moving melters to different spots and that helps. I love the Beatles too!

*Random Thought*, I just polished my nails with a new to me shade...OPI's Dim Sum Plum and it's gorgeous! So happy!connie_1.gif

sweet, I have Pumpkin Carving too...so glad it's a winner! I haven't lit mine yet, but every now and then I take the lid off and take a big huff!

trep, you are such a sweet gal...glad your hubby is recovering nicely. God Bless.angelic.gif

cookielady, I'll bet Cortland Apple is the perfect scent for September.

debra, as a fellow cat owner, I love your story!

biolaeagles, sounds like a great birthday party for your DS! HBCakeSmileySurprise.gif

Ozzy has somehow snuck up on the couch next to me...little stinker.tapfoot.gif

Have a good one!

For today it is Yankee Trick or Treat and Harvest and Ashland Cabin Retreat. Another beautiful day here in the Ozarks.

trep, I was coveting the YC Trick or Treat candle!

MaggieMae, that's a bummer about having no scent throw in your house!

Today I'm melting Wildberry Mousse Zucchini Bread from Shayz and Lemon Vanilla Bean Poundcake from Granny's. I'm so sad she's out of business! icon_cry.gif

Hey all [smilie=th_326db8b3]

I've been thinking....with the AC on and the windows closed...the scents move all over my house nicely. Once I turned the AC off...stagnant air. So...I opened the windows and viola! Scents are throwing great again! :sBo_reflection2:

Added two candles that are blending beautifully....

B&BW

Autumn Day & Pumpkin Hayride....fantastic!

Way to go Maggie!!

Biolaeagles--my Trick or Treat candle is a lot better than the plain candy corn one I just finished. I guess blending the two scents made it throw better or something.

I forgot to say that yesterday when I got some of the new fall candles from BH&G that I also got this really cute candle sleeve. It is an owl with a big moon behind him and stars. Right now I have a two wick Yankee Red Velvet candle in it that is about 2/3 burned and it is really making that sleeve look great. When it gets dark in here it will be even better. For $5.97 I couldn't resist and I am glad I didn't.

Hi Everyone!

Melting Haley's Autumn Harvest

Nellie's Cozy Home... a spicy apple blend

Burning Gold Canyon Mulled Cider and

Village Baked Apple

I've been thinking....with the AC on and the windows closed...the scents move all over my house nicely. Once I turned the AC off...stagnant air. So...I opened the windows and viola! Scents are throwing great again!

MaggieMae - Good thinking! [smilie=th_cc8] What does Pumpkin Hayride smell like? The name is a little misleading...makes U think it'll smell like pumpkins, but I've heard it's more about what a real hayride smells like...right? Any pumpkin sniff 2 it?

I'm melting FP's Cinnamon Sugar Donuts. I was hoping this would be a lot like the old B&BW's Cinnamon Sugared Donut candle :wub: (I hope they'll bring it back!) and it is good, but I get mostly cinnamon & sugar and not much donut.

BBW - Pumpkin Cupcake (so good)

Cheerful Giver - Creamy Vanilla and Praline Caramel Sticky Buns

th_teks0681.gifth_tease-1.gifI spent the day watching Big Brother Australia 2013 on youtube. th_popcorm1.gifWhat an entertaining show. I'm all up to date now and totally hooked. It looks like so much fun to be there..unlike the USA version. Anyone else watch?

Mpfand - What do U think of the Glade melts? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Well, they're not bad. But they're also not something I'm going to rush out to stock up on. The scents are pretty ordinary, but the berry one did throw nicely and smelled good, like fresh berries. So, I don't feel as if they were a waste of money, but I probably won't be purchasing more unless they're on sale and/or I have a coupon.

Sweet, I smell mostly cedar and a possible hay type scent... I do catch a tiny bit of pumpkin....but it's just pumpkin...like the flesh of the fruit...no spice or sweetness. Actually, I really like this and I'm glad I kept it. My kids said it smells like Christmas. ;)

Last melts of the night...

LOL. Mahogany Pumpkin Cake

[smilie=th_blij12]

Good Morning!

I am slacking around here and need to get cleaning

[smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare] [smilie=th_lavarepiatti]

but I thought I'd post my scents first

[smilie=th_cc8]

My daughter Mel finally arrived from the airport around 8:40 on Friday (she was supposed to get in at 2pm)

[smilie=th_pullhair]

I had the apple scents going for her arrival.

As far as the BBW Applewood Bonfire candle, it wasn't knock-your-socks off by any means, but it blended well with the Spiced Apple & Clove by BHG that I was also melting

The fall scents were divine, but it is SO hot here that we switched to beachy:

Sun and Sand by Cross Creek

Sandcastles (candle) by Yankee

My DD went back to MD early Sunday evening, she had a safe and speedy flight, I'm always sad to see her go, but she is enjoying her graduate studies at Towson

[smilie=th_a194]

Today I have a re-warm of

Awapuhi Seaberry by CFTKR

Calypso Sands by Scentsationals

pretty soon it's gonna smell bleachy in here, so I'll refresh the warmers this afternoon

[smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Have a happy Monday!

For today it is YC Shortbread Cookie and Cinnamon Appleberry plus Ashland Cinnamon Roll. It is cloudy here today with off and on showers. A nice change from all the sun.

Changing out scents for the rest of the day. Just lit up one of the new fall candles from BH&G--Red Wood Pomegranate. This is a very unique scent--you can smell the wood notes plus the pomegranate on cold sniff. We will see what it is like melted. It is also a beautiful rich burgundy color. I hope I like it.

I dug out my Halloween and fall décor today. I'm always happy to see my jack-o-lantern Scentsy warmer again after being tucked away all year. :) Melting Spice Cake from Goose Creek.

Evening...

It's The Night Circus from TBG...love it!

Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar from Aunt Nenas...since that is part of dinner. :). This smells so realistic.