The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

ChristinaR

Fall into September's Fragrances

Any minute now, Laurie!! [smilie=th_anyminute] Enjoy your visit!! :sFun_crazypilot:

Started some candles...

Autumn Day from B&BW

Fresh Air from Oh Soy

Upstairs...

Group Hug from Front Porch

Good Morning, all. Earlier I had on BBW Strawberry and now it is Yankee Candy Corn, Christmas Cookie and Caribbean Fruit.

Candlefan: Stay safe from the rising waters. My cousin lives in Bellevue. He said they are ok because of the elevation but his neighbours a mile or so away not so safe. Today I am melting TDC-Havana and expecting an order of Fall scents from there next week. th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif I hope y'all have a great weekend. It is 70 here today and I am walking outside a little later today.

Hi everyone!

Nice and cool and fall-like here today!

Melting Fruit Loopz Noel from SGA and Granma's Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from HHS. Oh and also have Scentsationals Chai Tea going in the mudroom.

Upstairs I put BSF Camu Camu in DS#2's room...however, this scent smells like grapes. I'm sure DS will like it when he gets home from school later on.

In the master BR it's SGA Your Wedding Day...beautiful!

Oh, almost forgot....Also have YC Harvest burning downstairs!

Going to the HS football game tonight. This is the first football game my DS#1 will perform in as a member of the marching band! I am so excited for him!

Have a good one!

Just swapped out the YC Caribbean Fruit for Whoopie Pie and will leave the others on. I like Whoopie Pie with Christmas Cookie so I am good to go. It is a lovely day here.

I'm exhausted. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Sticky Watermelon Ice Cream Scoop Bread Cake Batter from CFOW

Hawaiian Hippy &

Dew Melon from Happy Hippy Scents....wonderful..especially after curing for a while. I have ordered from this company a bunch of times and I am loving them!! An item was left out of my last order and I've written to her three times about it....she's says it's going out in the mail but never does. :( I am sad.

Good afternoon, everyone! It's DS#1's bday today- he turned 2! We are having a Winnie the Pooh party tomorrow since he loves Pooh and all of the Hundred Acre Woods group.biggrin.gif

Today I'm melting Toasted Pink Sugar from HHS and Gummy Bears from OLC.

Granny's.....so sad she's going OOB!!

Sticky Watermelon Ice Cream Scoop Cake Batter from Closet Full of Wax

MaggieMae - Oh noooooo....that is sad! :( Thanks for letting us know. How R U liking the CFOW smellies? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

My husband and I are hunkered down here in Aurora, along with the rest of the Front Range of Colorado, due to what is already being called a 100-year historic flood.

Candlefan - I saw some reports on TWC from CO - scary! :o Keep safe!

Waiting on my DD whose flight was delayed, she was supposed to be in at 2:00 and it's

almost 8:00. . . ugh

Laurie - Have a nice visit with your DD!

[smilie=th_dancing_smile] What time did her flight finally get in?

Going to the HS football game tonight. This is the first football game my DS#1 will perform in as a

member of the marching band! I am so excited for him!

Aria - Perfect weather for football!

[smilie=th_autumboy] Who knows...maybe some day he'll B in the Macy's Thanksgiving parade! [smilie=yes]

It's DS#1's bday today- he turned 2!

Biolaeagles - [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DS!

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting FP's Apple Cider Bread. Yummm...they make awesome bread scents![smilie=th_LOVE]

Biolaeagles... [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to DS#1

Aria... That's a fun experience...I hope he enjoys it!!

Sweet...I should probably let them cure a while but I got a big bag so I'm wanting to melt some...they are throwing very good already! Her wax is very greasy but that's ok with me if it means it smells this good! :)

How did you like the Applewood Bonfire, Rivercat? Sounds like a winner to me, may give that one a try.

I liked it ok, even though I'm not a huge fan of apple scents. The smokiness wasn't overwhelming--just a low-key blend of outdoorsy wood with the apple. The throw wasn't super strong. What did you think?

Candlefan, stay safe! It sounds very scary there right now.

Burning YC Pink Sands this evening.

I am playing a game with my kitty as I type - toss her the mousie toy and she bats it on the floor and waits for ME to go pick it up and toss it to her again. Sumthin' is not quite right here... [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Tonight is Coconut Lemongrass from Dream Tarts

I've had YC Oatmeal Cookie burning most of today, but got tired of that one and lit up CBV Marshmallow Campfire. But now I am getting ready to head off to bed, so I guess I will be blowing that one out too.

Flood update: We have been pretty fortunate where I live and not suffered much more than having our kids' school closed our local travel plans and activities interrupted-- no big deal. But I do feel super sorry for lots of people just a few miles down the road and beyond.

It's crazy. With this flood it seems people either really got smacked with it or didn't experience much of it at all. Here we got around six inches of rain, but just blocks north they got almost 14 inches of rain! I guess the runoff gets concentrated in just certain areas because of the hilly terrain. Thanks for all the well wishes of safety! If we can just get through the weekend the rain should be pretty much over.

Good Morning

Candlefan, glad you seem to be getting through that flooding with little damage!

Rivercat, thanks for your Apple Bonfire review. I picked that one up online and I can't decide what I think about it. I am a big fan of apple scents and I'm thinking its not appley enough. [smilie=th_confused3]

All my watermelon scents are still going so I just added a candle...

Pumpkin Caramel Latte from B&BW

....changed up the melters

Coffee Caramel from Sea Breeze Scent

Cafe Caramel Latte from Grannys

It's chilly this morning! [smilie=th_autumboy]

Good Morning everyone. We finally have some cooler temps here this weekend, so I am melting some different scents. Woo Hoo!

Yummy-Candledippers

32 Degrees-LOL

Trick or Treat-McCalls

Hope y'all have a fantastic weekend.

I am playing a game with my kitty as I type - toss her the mousie toy and she bats it on the floor and waits for ME to go pick it up and toss it to her again. Sumthin' is not quite right here... [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

[smilie=th_LA839B1117] She's got your number Debra!

Candlefan - So glad to hear you're ok! [smilie=th_clap1]

I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Cupcake :wub: candle on this chilly morning. The low last nite was 44 degrees and down to 62 in the house this morning...brrrr. :blink: It was almost 90 degrees & had the AC on just 3 days ago.:wacko: We usually put the furnace on by the end of Sept, tho. When do ya'll typically put your furnace on for the 1st time in autumn?

Today I'm burning my new B&BW Black Pepper Bergamot 3 wick candle. My walking buddy surprised me yesterday with the candle. It is a really nice scent and a great one for this time of year. It's a gorgeous day in Indy and I am loving the cooler temps..wishing all a great weekend.!!

Good Morning!

Biolaeagles, I hope your little guy enjoyed his birthday party! Both of my kids loved Winnie the Pooh too, and each had a birthday party with the gang from the hundred acre woods. :)

candlfan, so glad you're safe from the flood waters. What a scary situation. :mellow: Hope the conditions improve soon.

Melting Fresh Berries and Wild Raspberry, both from Glade.

Hi CF peeps!

Melting BH Baked Apple Pie...this is the Home Interiors dupe...it's a favorite for me.

Also have TBG Netherworld melting in the mudroom and I am getting ready to change the upstairs melters. The BSF Camu Camu (which smells like grapes) was awesome in DS#2's room...he loved it! Not exactly a dupe of the Scentsy scent though...may have been mislabeled. That's okay, it was a freebie and it's perfect for DS's melter! I have more left since it was quite a large block and I cut it into 4 pieces.

The marching band's performance at the football game last night was awesome! The half-time show is all Beatles songs...All You Need Is Love, Back in the USSR and Here Comes the Sun. They did great!

Off to take DS#2 to hockey practice....

I am super late getting on here today.

Candlefan--glad you are OK--that flooding is just awful.

I was at Walmart today (first time since all the craziness here). They had a display of some of the new BH&G fall candles and I picked up two. One is Iced Carrot Cake and the other is Berry Pumpkin Cream. I have the Berry one on and it is really good. When I first lit it I got a lot of berry and as it has formed a melt pool I am now getting the berry, pumpkin, and the cream. It is a very nice scent. I love it when I can find an inexpensive ($5.97) candle that does so well.

It is a beautiful day here. DH is spending it out in his workshop just walking and taking it easy. He is continuing to improve at a fast rate. I am so thankful to still have him in my life.

I forgot to say I was smelling some of the fall BH&G wax cubes today and one of them was called Fall County Fair or something but it has the smell of the kettle corn some on here were hoping to see again. The picture shows pumpkins and crafts, etc but it definitely has kettle corn as a big ingredient of it. I will try and get the exact name next time I go.

Trep....your words about your husband are beautiful...clearly he must feel the same way about you! You are both blessed to have found each other. :)

Aria...I love the Beatles! I bet that was an amazing performance!

Thinking of changing the scents soon....will post later.

Melting Fresh Berries and Wild Raspberry, both from Glade.

Mpfand - What do U think of the Glade melts? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Trep - That was a very scary experience 4 U both. I'm so glad your DH is feeling better! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I'm melting BH&G's Crisp Fall Leaves. It's definitely outta my bakery realm, but I luv this one! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] It's got a slight sweetness (does that make sense?) 2 it, but not in a bakery way.

Debra, LOL! Yep, it's a cats' world and we just live in it :D

MaggieMae, the apple is so light in that one, if I didn't *know* it was there I might not guess what fruit it was! [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Sweet&spicygrl, Wow, what is up with that weather? Crazy! [smilie=th_cha60]

Trep, so glad to hear DH is up and about [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Burning B&BW Lakeside this evening.

Hi all! We had a fun day celebrating DS# 1's birthday. He spent most of the day in the pool and eating cake, and everyone passed around DS# 2 to help out. th_aa20.gif

trep, I'm glad to hear that your husband is relaxing at home.

candlefan, I hope conditions improve in your area!

Today I'm melting Toasted Strawberry Noel and Toasted Waffle Cone by HHS. flirtysmile4.gif