The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

ChristinaR

Fall into September's Fragrances

Hopefully this is the last day of super high temperatures. They are predicting much cooler temps tomorrow for us. I'm melting Fresh Peach from Can Do.

Hi Everyone--finally back to some scents today. I have on YC Buttercream, Candy Corn and Golden Sands. DH is doing very well and has a great attitude. He is amazing me through all of this. I can't tell you how much all your good wishes and especially prayers mean to us. I will keep you posted as we know more.

Maggie--how awful to have someone use your debit card. Years ago, someone at a store we were at on vacation got our credit card number and purchased a bunch of shoes. We finally got it all straightened out but it took awhile. Sorry about the waxident too--it never rains but it pours as the old saying goes. Hope things get fixed quickly.

Good Morning!

trep, I'm so glad your DH is doing so well. I believe a good attitude helps in more ways than one...

Melting Fall Fest from LSC. This is from a generous CF pal and it smells great! Perfect for this dark, rainy morning.

th_hello.gif to you too Maggie and Sweet...I've missed every one of you. This morning I am melting TDC Cedar and Saffron. Cedar scents are a nice prelude to Fall and I think I am going to place a couple of small orders with TDC and Can-Do soon. Trep: I'm glad to hear DH is doing well..attitude is 99% I believe.

Have a great day y'all.

Maggie, how frustrating! angry.gif

Today I'm melting Coconut Bay and Vanilla Lime from Can-Do. I have Pink Chiffon in the bathroom from OLC.

Tonight I'm taking both sons to Disneyland with their Grammy & Oma- hope it works out well with a three month old, haha! wink.gif

Thanks Trep! I am so glad to hear that your husband is doing so well! I totally agree that a positive attitude does wonders!! I'm still praying for you both!

Biolaeagles, Enjoy your trip to Disney!! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Needing to change the scents...

Upstairs it's Love Potion #9

Downstairs it's Sex on the Beach from Woodcrafts & Candles

There's a big wildfire burning about 10 miles away

Rivercat - Geeze [smilie=th_th1ptgno] ...that's kinda close. Stay safe!

DH is doing very well and has a great attitude.

Trep - I'm so glad to hear he's doing well! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr As difficult as it is to do sometimes, a good attitude makes a tremendous difference!

Tonight I'm taking both sons to Disneyland with their Grammy & Oma- hope it works out well with a three month old, haha! wink.gif

Biolaeagles - Have fun! I wouldn't be surprised if the baby sleeps thru the whole thing. Let us know who your 2 year old's fave Disney character turns out 2 B.[smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Upstairs it's Love Potion #9

Downstairs it's Sex on the Beach

Maggiemae - [smilie=th_sSig_what] is going on at your house?! [smilie=th_LaLaLa] [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

I only melted last nite's BH&G's Spiced Apple Citrus for a few hours & it has plenty 'o scent left, so I'm remelting that.

biolaeagles, hope the DL trip went well! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

The nearby fire is over 70% contained. It's burning into a state park and up the sides of Mt Diablo, so luckily not many homes are in danger anymore. Temps dropped a lot today and the fog is finally moving in, so that's helping a lot. Whew!

I'm taking advantage of the weirdly cool evening to try out B&BW Applewood Bonfire.

Last night I gave Glade's Fall Hayride (clam form) a try. I have some candles, too, but haven't tried those out yet. It was UBER strong, almost too much for the bedroom where I had it, plus I can't say it's a tdf type scent, kwim?

[smilie=th_sign0164]

In the living room I burned my B&BW Mahogany Teakwood - winner winner chicken dinner! It was awesome!!!

[smilie=th_31]

Today my oldest DD is flying in from MD for a long weekend, I can't wait to see her. I'll probably scent the house in something "apple-y" because that's her fave.

[smilie=th_yay] [smilie=th_yahoo]

see how happy I am about her visit? lol

[smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

How did you like the Applewood Bonfire, Rivercat? Sounds like a winner to me, may give that one a try.

[smilie=th_235F35F32]

Have a great day, everyone!!

Good Morning, everyone--I think the cooler air they have been promising is starting to filter in and I am ready for it. Starting the day with Yankee Raspberry Sorbet and Candy Corn.

Trep-You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Positive attitude means a lot.

I have been super busy so not much melting time. Today I am catching up on some paper work and burning BBW Pumpkin Pecan Waffles. So glad I listened to all the rave reviews. This one is [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Hopefully my house will almost be done. We are going away on vacation next week and the floors for most of the house will be sanded and stained. When we get back all the other bedrooms will be completed. I can't wait!!

Hooray Michele....you're getting to the end!! Enjoy your vacation! :)

It's pouring out right now....a crazy thundering downpour!! I hope it brings an end to this humidity!

New scents are...

Butterfly Kisses from Granny's.....so sad she's gong OOB!! [smilie=th_smiley-crying] Just read her post this morning...I'm glad I have some left. :(

Sticky Watermelon Ice Cream Scoop Cake Batter from Closet Full of Wax

My husband and I are hunkered down here in Aurora, along with the rest of the Front Range of Colorado, due to what is already being called a 100-year historic flood. I sure hope we can get the kids home from school ok this afternoon. The city wants everyone to stay put and shelter in place for now.

The worst of our city's flooding is a few miles north of where I live, but I worry my own neighborhood will get in on the action later this afternoon when extremely heavy rains are forecasted to fall further south right in our area. Thankfully my house is on high ground, but there are creeks and drainage ditches all around us which are already out of their banks. Our ground is so unbelievably saturated with many inches of rain that there's just nowhere for it to all go.

I am most worried about Boulder and Lyons though. Apparently a huge wall of water is headed down the canyons right towards these cities! Please pray for everyone here.

I'm glad to be safe at home burning candles. What a comfort! I was burning YC Ripe Current (a glass pillar) but am now switched out to YC Lake Sunset.

Good morning, everyone!

Wow, candlefan, I hope everything is okay in your city and that your kids are safe! th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

sweet&spiceygrl, I laughed at your reference to MaggieMae's scents, haha! th_funny_sign.gif

Laurie, I hope you have a nice time with your daughter. I love apple scents too!

Today I'm melting Frosted Lime Cupcakes and Orange Sherbet from HHS. I am really liking the Frosted Lime Cupcakes- so tart and sweet!

th_slider_flirt.gif

Butterfly Kisses from Granny's.....so sad she's gong OOB!! [smilie=th_smiley-crying] Just read her post this morning...I'm glad I have some left. :(

Sticky Watermelon Ice Cream Scoop Cake Batter from Closet Full of Wax

MaggieMae, where did you see Granny's post? I'm curious what it said.

Hi everyone! Hope all is well.

I currently have two scents melting, however they are being drowned out by the stuffed cabbage I have baking in the oven...lol

CFTKR ~ Pumpkin Pie Filling...spicy and creamy

YOCC ~ Old Fashioned Apple Butter...pure, yummy, apple goodness! I love this scent!

Thanks again to all of you for your continued prayers for my dear husband. No word yet on anything which is OK with me. I am still processing what has already happened.

Candlefan--my prayers will be going out for you and your area. That is a very frightening situation you are in.

For this evening it is BBW Pumpkin Cupcake and Yankee Vanilla Cupcake. Needed some sweetness around here, I guess.

Waiting on my DD whose flight was delayed, she was supposed to be in at 2:00 and it's almost 8:00. . . ugh

[smilie=th_gif]

Burning Applewood Bonfire candle by B&BW

Melting Spiced Apple & Clove by BHG and Apple-licious by Scentsationals

and still waiting . . .

[smilie=th_anyminute]