The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

ChristinaR

Fall into September's Fragrances

Good Morning.

My first Pumpkin Pecan Waffles candle from B&BW was having a hard time staying lit since it was nearing the bottom, so I chopped it up and am melting the rest. ;)

Have a good one.

Just a quick update--my husband came home from the hospital earlier today and is doing very well. Still no biopsy news but at least he is home. Thank you all so much for your love and concern. Nancy

Trep (Nancy), I can't imagine how traumatized and exhausted you must feel, but I am so glad your husband pulled through and is doing better. I know it is such a relief to have him back home, resting comfortably. I will definitely add him and your entire family to my prayer list. Hang in there and let us know how things go. [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

I am burning and melting YC November Rain this afternoon. I really didn't like this one on cold sniff, but I gave a tart in the scent a chance and liked it enough that I got a large housewarmer jar in it. It smelled like men's cologne to me when cold, but when the wax is warmed I start picking up lots of citrus and bergamot.

Mpfand - So glad your sister's visit was a nice one! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] She lives kinda far from U, but, hopefully you'll B able 2 get together more often.

Trep - Great news! I'm SO glad your DH is home! [smilie=yes] Hope U both can get some needed rest. He's in my prayers for a good report.

I'm melting ScentSationals Pumpkin Vanilla Cream. Gonna have rollercoaster temps here this week... supposed to be 92 degrees tomorrow and only 61 degrees on Friday. :wacko:

trep, I'm glad to hear that your husband is home. We're all pulling for you and your family!

Just switched the warmers to Banana Caramel Cupcake from TDC and Bahama Mama from HHS. I had to dump out Kiss & Tell from Tiffany's before it was even all the way warmed because I didn't like the scent- more of an artificial cherry berry smell to me.

Hi friends

Nancy, glad to hear DH is home. I'm going to keep the both of you in my prayers. Hugs to you dear friend.

Burning candles tonight

B&BW ~ Cider Donut...super yummy, strong throw

YC ~ Vanilla Chai...really good, spicy and strong throw

Have a good night everyone

Good Morning. Starting my day by calling my bank since it looks like someone used my debit card online while I was away on vacation. :sAng_explosive: I really hope it wasn't the staff at the hotel but that is looking like a possibility. I have always left my wallet inside my luggage in the room and have never had a problem. I've always trusted people but now that's looking naive. :(. Very interested to see what they find out.

Melting Scentsy Lemon Coconut Chiffon.....yum!

Maggie, omg, that's terrible! What a pain to have to deal with...

Melting SGA Crunch Berries Zucchini...yummo

Going to be obnoxiously HOT here today and tomorrow WE1SweatingHL3.gif

See you all later...

trep, so happy to hear that your husband is home! Hope he continues to improve.

Maggie, what a awful thing to have happen! :sSig_aaarggh: Hope it all gets straightened out soon.

Melting Scaramel Apple from ScentSationals. Very yummy caramel apple scent.

Trep, thinking of you and your family, wishing a positive outcome and speedy recovery. Stay strong.

[smilie=th_huganimal]

Today (and yesterday) I am melting Exotic Sandalwood Musk (clams) from BH&G, I really like it!

[smilie=th_smilies-2]

Using the last of the Chai Latte by Febreze (not impressed with the strength or throw)

[smilie=th_sign0164]

Vicks Vapor Rub by Can-Do in my DS room - every year, week or so after school starts - here come the cooties - ugh

:angry:

Also Amber Woods by Starlight Chandling in my room, not really a great throw on these.

[smilie=damn]

Thanks Aria and Mpfand! They should be able to see exactly what happened. So far it looks like two dot com purchases for $400 even on a Tuesday night when we were all out for dinner and again the next morning. Hmmm.

It looks like it's gonna be one of those days...I was finally deep cleaning my house since the kids went back to school and as I was moving the couch out to polish the new hardwood floors ....I knocked my warmer all over the walls, table, floors, lamp.... [smilie=th_shout] Thank goodness it was Scentsy so it was "easier" to clean up. I think I should hide under a rock today. [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

Well, in that warmer I put on Lemon Zucchini Cake from Ks....delicious and strong!!

Have a good one.

This summer I have been melting through my hoard of stashed scents. I'm ready to place some fall scent orders. Any suggestions, or new places, since I have been MIA for too long. Today ,I am melting LSC -Vanilla Bean Mousse and TDC-Geisha. Trep: I'm glad your hubby is home and Maggie so sorry about your debit card hi-jack. It's 96 here this p.m and I am staying inside where it's cool with "old man Tip"th_catkiss.gif. Have a great afternoon y'all.

MaggieMae - Awww geeze....that's awful someone would do that :o , even more so if it was someone from the hotel! I hope they can figure out who it was. Oh noooo....not your new wood floors![smilie=th_insane] Hope your waxident didn't harm anything permanently. [smilie=th_empathy]

Hi Katz [smilie=The_Hi] ...good 2 C U and Mr Tip!

I'm melting BH&G's Spiced Apple Citrus. I put in the last 2 cubes & it's so good, I'd get it again! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Boiling hot & humid here today...ugh! :sFun_hot: When I got in my car after work, the temperature said 97 degrees....and ya know the ol AC isn't workin....:sFun_ahohno:

Hey Katz! [smilie=th_sHellobar] And thanks about my debit hi-jack!

Thanks as well, Sweet! No, no permanent damage to the floors. I used my plastic scraper to get most of it off before I cleaned it. At least I had my polisher out already! ;)

Oh no, your AC isn't working?? That stinks! I hope tomorrow will be the last of this wicked weather.

Right now it's Cantaloupe Sugar Cookie Cotton Candy from Ks...... [smilie=th_ef7d03c7]

Night all. [smilie=th_51991986]

Trep, so relieved to hear your husband is home!

I am burning and melting YC November Rain this afternoon. I really didn't like this one on cold sniff, but I gave a tart in the scent a chance and liked it enough that I got a large housewarmer jar in it. It smelled like men's cologne to me when cold, but when the wax is warmed I start picking up lots of citrus and bergamot.

That sounds promising! I have a couple of tarts I haven't cracked open yet, but I need to soon.

So far it looks like two dot com purchases for $400 even on a Tuesday night when we were all out for dinner and again the next morning. Hmmm.

Ugh, what a pain! And having to clean up a "waxident" on top of that is no fun. Hope your day got better after that!

Tonight melting YC Campfire Treat.

There's a big wildfire burning about 10 miles away, but though we can see the smoke from here and lots of planes and helicopters are passing over, we're not getting much of the smell because there hasn't been much wind. Thankfully, that's helping the firefighters contain it, too. A lot of these poor guys just got off fighting the Yosemite fire and are pretty worn out.

Thanks Rivercat, I am sorry to hear about the wildfires near you! I am glad the winds haven't been a problem and I hope they stay that way. That's a tough job...bless those firefighters!