The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

ChristinaR

Fall into September's Fragrances

Hi friends...finally settling in to relax for the night...ahhh....

Still melting YC Harvest...love this scent...so nice and not overpowering. It's mixing nicely as a background scent with 2 candles I have burning...

BBW Cider Donut...DS#2 picked this one out at the store and it's an awesome fall scent and not overly bakeryish...it's got a nice cider note.

GC Salted Caramel...HEAVENLY! I ordered this one on a whim even though I'm very cautious about caramel scents. I don't like uber strong gag-me sickening caramel scents at all. This one is buttery, creamy goodness. I would reorder this candle again in a heartbeat!

Hope everyone has a great night zzz.gif

Still melting YC Harvest...love this scent...so nice and not overpowering.

Harvest is one of my all-time YC faves. I bought 2 jars recently during a sale even though I still have tons of tarts in my stash [smilie=th_Whistle]

Tonight melting YC Storm Watch. On a fresh kick this week.

Returned from Walmart and got there the BHG Pecan Brownie melts along with orange buttercream cupcake melts.Also got2 of their $2 tumblers in pumpkin spice and apple pumpkin.

Tonights melts are Scentsy Grandma's Kitchen and BHG Pecan Brownies. :)

Rivercat - I think Storm Watch is just about my favorite YC fresh scent.

MPfand - love the purdy avatar.

Tonight has been Scentsy - Calypso. My air currents are changing again with the seasons - I think it is time to start moving the melters around again. <_>

Starting out the day with pumpkin scents...all Nene's

Candied Pumpkin

Pumpkin Butter

Pumpkin Zucchini Bread

Had these left from last year and they still smell awesome!

Jules, I have a loaf from Sea Breeze in Cupcake that I'm dying to cut into!

Today I'm melting Vanilla Berry Cobbler from Shayz, Blackberry Poundcake from HHS and Orange Honeycomb from Febreeze (in the bathroom). th_c032.gif

I got that Cupcake scent in a single melt. It smelled so real to me, like an actual cupcake. It was a little light when melting, but I bet your loaf size will be stronger. Yummy scent.

Starting out the day with pumpkin scents...all Nene's

Candied Pumpkin

Pumpkin Butter

Pumpkin Zucchini Bread

Had these left from last year and they still smell awesome!

I just ordered from Nene's, but she didn't have her autumn scents up yet. You're lucky to have a few left over. th_avatar_4219.gif

Today I'm going with some fresh scents.

Tara's CC - Sea kelp

Scentsy - My Dear Watson

Hi All-

Melting LOL Waffle Supreme. Smells great!

The house is still a mess. Had to empty out my secret candle stash today. It fit into 4 crates. DH now knows my secret. We needed to empty out the master closet because we are having a closet organizing system installed in there. We took a foot out of the closet for the master bathroom. The dust is starting to really bother me. We are in the home stretch now. Can't wait to be done! It's been 4 months and counting.

I can't wait to get this place on order and get to my melting routine. I really do miss it! I hav been living through all of you.

Good morning, y'all! It is a hot day today (91 degrees) and we are close to the beach! It's a lot worse inland.

Today I'm melting Sugar Corn Pudding Noel by HHS (so strong) and Ultimate Bakery from CFTKR. I'm burning Birthday Cake from Tara's CC in the bathroom...so yummy! cloud_9.gif

Had to empty out my secret candle stash today. DH now knows my secret.

Michele - Awww [smilie=crap] ! It'll be ok...he knows how much U enjoy them & how good they make your home smell. Glad the remodel is almost done! [smilie=th_c61]

I'm melting FP's Amish Cupboard. IDK 'bout this one [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] ....my nose isn't diggin it so much. I thought it would be mostly spice, but there's something...maybe it's the pecans? The description does say it's got a lil maple :wacko: in it, but I don't smell much of that. Whatev...it's not terrible, just not 4 me.

Today I was home most of the day so I decided to burn 2 of the Pumpkin Spice candles by Glade that I got recently. I went a little hog-wild with their fall scent display at the grocery store, . . . they were buy one get one free and had coupons, so I got them for a buck and change! They didn't have as many of the Fall Hayride as I would have liked, they had lots of the Apple Cinnamon one, but to me that's pretty common year-round, and I only got 1 of the Toasted Marshmallow one (I'm going outside my box this year)

:D

I also tried a melt by Febreze in 2 of the bathrooms today - Chai Latte- it's just meh . . the wax is SUPER soft, like butter, and it's barely scenting the bathrooms.

^_^

I'm also burning a little Glade candle in another bathroom, I *think* it's Clean Linen & Sunny Days . . . one thing I REALLY don't like about these is that the name is not on the label, so if you throw away the cardboard (which I did) . . . no way to know

:mellow:

Have a good night, everyone

We have been having thunderstorms - it has been years since we have had some good ones like these. Poor kitty is under the bed.

Tonight's flavor is Cheryl's - Chipotle Salsa

Sweet, that scent sounds like it would smell yummy!!

Debra, I love thunderstorms!! I'm glad my dog isn't afraid but the pup I had growing up was terribly afraid of them! It's very sad to see! Poor kitty!

Tonight has been Summer Salad from Ks...thought this was gonna be a fruity scent but it's more spa like. Should have sniffed it first but it's not bad at all.

Goodnight, sleep tight. [smilie=th_offtobed]

coffee-2.gif

Good Morning!

Melting Homespun Goodness from CFTKR and Coffee Cake & Spice from CMC

Have to go grocery shopping this morning....boo

Michele, glad to hear your remodel is almost done

biolaeagles, we're supposed to get a heatwave next week...temps near 90!

Jules, I really enjoyed Nene's pumpkin scents yesterday...pumpkin-y goodness! I'm ready to order more.

sweet, bummer about the FP tart...hate when that happens. Lately, if I start melting something that isn't pleasing to my sniffer I will dump it asap and put in something that I know I will love.

Off to get dressed and head out to the store...

Morning

Decided to break into one of my Daphne's loaves! [smilie=th_FULL_O17] Since they smell strong cold and they were RTS I thought they'd be fine...they are!

Hazelnut Coffee Mallow Cheesecake is on. Strong and drifting all over. I just wish the coffee was stronger and the cheesecake was lighter but I did know the cheesecake was gonna be dominant being the over pour. Very impressed and they are soooo pretty!

...Added Coffee Latte from CFTKR to the melters...much better! ;)

Have a good one! :)

Good morning, everyone!

Laurie, I agree with you about the Febreeze melts. The only one that was stronger to me was Orange Honeycomb (I melted this in my bathroom too).

Today I'm melting Candy Corn Cake from Tara's and Snickers Coffee Blend from K's.

th_bb20.gif

TGIF !

[smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I did NOT do a repeat performance of yesterday's pumpkin scents, since it is OVER 90 degrees here - ugh!!

:angry:

Enjoying Sunny Sands by Shayz Scents all over the house! Very summer-y.

[smilie=th_sml29]

Fall will get here eventually.

[smilie=th_pardon]

Hope everyone's weekend is getting off to a good start!

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

we're supposed to get a heatwave next week...temps near 90!

Aria - Noooooo....say it isn't so! [smilie=th_LaLaLa] It went down into the 40's here last nite and was down to 65 in the house when I got home today. Maybe I should close the windows & keep the cool hostage. :lol: At least since it's Sept now, it shouldn't stay hot too long.

it is OVER 90 degrees here - ugh!

Laurie - That's hot! :sFun_hot: When do your temps typically cool down in the autumn 4 U?

MaggieMae - What a cute smiling flower avatar - that made me smile, 2! :D So...according to your siggy...I also got some exercise in 4 today (if only that was true). ;)

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting Scentsy's Sugar Cookie. Deeelish strong scent! [smilie=th_c2e41937]