The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

ChristinaR

Fall into September's Fragrances

Enjoyed the Spicy Apple Cafe but time for a change...

Bluberry Clouds

Berry Batter Bread

Blackberry Brûlée...all from LSC

Upstairs it's Happy Hippy's Butterfly Child

Burning

Prairie Kitchen from Country Button Candle

Cinnamon Beignets from Folky Art Candles

Pumpkin Pecan Waffles from B&BW

Night... [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

I'm melting ScentSational's Pumpkin Spice. Not 2 spicy at all (4 me), it's deeelish! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] I've been noticing some pumpkin stuff showing up in the grocery store already ... Pepperidge Farms pumpkin spice bread, pumpkin pop tarts & pumpkin donuts in the bakery. [smilie=kewl]

I am keeping my eye out for the Hershey's Pumpkin Spice kisses. :sHa_thumbgoodjob: Even my cat loves these - she tries to take them out of my hand when I eat them around her!

I am melting a yellow mystery tart from HHS - it smells sorta lemony fresh.

Yesterday on Labor Day I melted Fall Hayride from Glade and Chasmere Woods also from Glade. This lovely Tuesday morning I am melting from FR Winter Candy Apple. Just love the sweet appley spicey winter Fall/Winter scent it gives off. Such an up beat fragrance.

Have a wonderful short week! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

MaggieMae, that Glazed Cinnamon Donut sounds right up my alley!

Jules, I have a loaf from Sea Breeze in Cupcake that I'm dying to cut into!

Today I'm melting Vanilla Berry Cobbler from Shayz, Blackberry Poundcake from HHS and Orange Honeycomb from Febreeze (in the bathroom). th_c032.gif

Hello! Hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend. I'm going to be a day behind (in my head) all week!

:wacko:

I am melting my first ever tarts from Granny's Kountry Candles - I divided 2 tarts in half and have them in 4 warmers, the scent is Vanilla & Jasmine and it is smelling REALLY good in here! In fact, I was so inspired that I dug out some Jasmine BBW products to shower with!

:wub:

Even my (ex) DH commented when he came home from work how good it smells in here! I was worried about Granny's, because a lot of people (not in here) have reported no or low throw. So far, so good on this one!

[smilie=th_yahoo]

I have Mango Mandarin Madness by BHG in my room and bathroom, I picked up *a few* different scents from that clearance web site.

[smilie=th_Whistle]

DS has his all-time favorite, Squeaky Clean from (the old) Crabby Candle Co. Has anyone ordered since the buy-out? I wonder if they're still the same.

[smilie=th_thsignA]

Have a great night!

MaggieMae - I hope that's [smilie=th_blij81] & means U finally got your waxies from the April sale?

Nope, not from my April order....although Jen said mine is ready to be made any day now! ;). I ordered a loaf of his scent back in November.....I only cut into it recently and I'm almost out!! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

I was worried about Granny's, because a lot of people (not in here) have reported no or low throw. So far, so good on this one!

[smilie=th_yahoo]

DS has his all-time favorite, Squeaky Clean from (the old) Crabby Candle Co. Has anyone ordered since the buy-out?

Laurie...I've been ordering from Granny's for a long time and I think the throw is soooo much better now! I heard she has a new wax....and as always letting them sit makes them even better. I loved Crabby candles but I haven't ordered since it was bought by Dutch Candle.

Still melting the same scent.....just can't chuck it.t

Laurie, my Dutch Candle order was good. Pretty similar to Crabby's as I recall. It has been a few months!

Tonight has been Lavender from Kim's.

Laurie...I've been ordering from Granny's for a long time and I think the throw is soooo much better now! I heard she has a new wax....and as always letting them sit makes them even better. I loved Crabby candles but I haven't ordered since it was bought by Dutch Candle.

Maggie, I just read on FB that Granny's is closing their doors - this was from one of her "consultants" - I tried to go to Granny's FB page, and it is, indeed, gone.

:o

I'm remelting my Vanilla Jasmine by Granny's - shame I held on to them so long to see if they were good - now no chance to re-order

:(

Melting Apple Press from Scentsy. This is one of my favorite scents from Scentsy and definitely my favorite apple scent. Even though it's still in the 100's here, I'm so over summer scents. [smilie=th_baaaaa]

Good Morning everyone.

Today I am buring a YC jar of Shortbread Cookie,time to use this jar up and get it out of here lol.

Also still burning my crisp apple YC jar and melting Scentsy Sugar and TCC Pink Peep Claw Cookies.

Maggie, I just read on FB that Granny's is closing their doors - this was from one of her "consultants" - I tried to go to Granny's FB page, and it is, indeed, gone.

I'm remelting my Vanilla Jasmine by Granny's - shame I held on to them so long to see if they were good - now no chance to re-order

Wow, Laurie, you're right! The group just disappeared. I thought she was just temporarily closed. Is she closed for good?

Today I'm melting Strawberry Wedding Cake from LSC and Strawberry Ice Cream Waffle Cone from HHS. th_shewiggle.gif

Love your avatar Mpfand!!

Laurie, her homepage says she is only closing to get caught up on orders so I am very confused by what the consultant told you. :(. I hope that is not true cause I really like her stuff!!

Worked half day of school today...we have a cute class this year!! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Started my day with Pumpkin Wreath from Yankee

Added VDC LaLa's Pumpkin Caramel Brûlée

Upstairs it's Wedding Day from Yankee

Have a good one. ;)

Hi there! Been busy getting the boys back to school and now it's starting to feel like fall to me...bf-schoolsmiley.gif

Melting YC Harvest, Scentsationals No Place Like Home and a Monster Cookie Bread tart....these all smell divine.

Have a good one!

MaggieMae, what grade do you teach? I use to teach high school English before staying home with my two boys.

Just switched to Granny's Lemon Vanilla Bean Poundcake and Scentsationals' Vanilla Bean.

th_prod_107_1676.gif

it's still in the 100's here

Yikes Mpfand! :o Get out your fall deco's, melt those autumn scents & don't look out your windows! ;) Hope it cools down 4 U soon.

I'm melting Scentsy's Welcome Home - a lovely spicy, home-y sniff! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

MaggieMae, what grade do you teach? I use to teach high school English before staying home with my two boys.

Biolaeagles, I am in a preschool....big difference from high school!! ;)

Changed up the scents...

Homemade Danish Butter Cookie from a CF pal [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Snickerdoodle Cake from Ava's