The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

ChristinaR

Fall into September's Fragrances

The weather is still saying summer to me, so I'm melting Watermelon Patch from BSF...doing great in my scentsy warmer!

Love the title, biolaeagles! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Melting Fresh Berries and Wild Raspberry from Glade. My sister is still here and we're having a great time. Today my cousin is coming to join in on the fun. We are all close in age and grew up together. Looking forward to having us all back together again.

Good Morning,

I love when I get a new candle. I sort of hang onto it and then break down at some point to light it.Why is it then when I am finishing the darn thing off,my love and excitement for the poor thing is gone.?

We have an old GCC eggnog candle going,scentsy oatmeal cookie and scentsy french toast. Have a good Sunday everyone

Thanks, everyone! I was excited to see my name for September picked this morning! th_avatar_4219.gif

Today I'm melting Serendipity from Tiffany's in the living room, Vanilla Marshmallow from SMT in the kitchen, and Vanilla Bean Noel from Tiffany's in the bathroom. Yum!

Good Morning,

I love when I get a new candle. I sort of hang onto it and then break down at some point to light it.Why is it then when I am finishing the darn thing off,my love and excitement for the poor thing is gone.?

Why is that? th_Skratta_Bankabordet.gifI don't know, but I feel the same way.

I'm melting CFTKR - Blueberry Muffin

Great title, Biolaeagles!

Had a great today out at the local Scottish Games. My friends get very into it and dress in the full kilt with their family tartan (even in the heat! :o ) so it's a lot of fun.

Burning Sandalwood & Oak from Colonial Candles.

I have been out of town in an area that has really poor internet service. How do they do it? It took for-ev-er for a page to load. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I gave up.

Tonight all the melters have African Rain from House of Soy.

Had a great today out at the local Scottish Games. My friends get very into it and dress in the full kilt with their family tartan (even in the heat! :o ) so it's a lot of fun.

Rivercat - My grandparents came here from Scotland & we kids always went to the Scottish games & picnics in the summer. I luv'd hearing the pipers! :wub:

I'm melting Monster Coffee this morning. Looks like one more humid day here :sFun_hot: , then cooler/drier weather will arrive for the rest of the week. :sFun_mango:

Happy Labor Day

I have been out of town in an area that has really poor internet service. How do they do it? It took for-ev-er for a page to load. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I gave up.

I don't know Debra....that drives me nuts!!

Rivercat, sounds like lots of fun!!

Starting this morning with a delicious scent...

Spicy Apple Cafe from Front Porch.......yummy!! Perfect Fall Coffee scent!!

Have a good one. :)

Happy Labor Day everyone. It's going to be in the 90's today. Paradise votive & travel tin by Root. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

How do you like Root candles?

I'm melting YC - Gingerbread and TCC - Sugar Corn Pudding.

I'm melting ScentSational's Pumpkin Spice. Not 2 spicy at all (4 me), it's deeelish! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] I've been noticing some pumpkin stuff showing up in the grocery store already ... Pepperidge Farms pumpkin spice bread, pumpkin pop tarts & pumpkin donuts in the bakery. [smilie=kewl]

The day started off with a 10% chance of rain,well it poured and poured heavy.Now were enjoying this Northern CA hot and humid yucky weather. I was so hoping for a grey and dreary day along with rain,but nope.

This afternoon I have Scentsy mandrin moon going,along with YC Apple Strudel Candle and a misc tart vendor of winter candy apple noel.

The day started off with a 10% chance of rain,well it poured and poured heavy.Now were enjoying this Northern CA hot and humid yucky weather. I was so hoping for a grey and dreary day along with rain,but nope.

Right? We didn't get any rain, just not-quite-cloudy, not-quite-sunny all day with the weird humidity. Bleh!

Had B&BW Lemon & Mint Leaf going this afternoon and just swapped it out for YC Grapevine & Oak.

Hope everyone is enjoying the day!