The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
KBK

Hi y'all

Hi y'all I'm KB from Texas.

I'm new to the candle game, I've only made a few container candles and a couple of melting squares. I've been getting my supplies from our local store and it's starting to get expensive. I've looked online and saw that's there is like a million different candle supply company's out there. Does any one have any feed back on what companies are hits and also which ones I should avoid. I've done a little research and the prices are almost the same for most companies. Just trying to get the most for my money and would like to avoid the cheap tricks if you know what I mean. Thanks can't wait to get my next batch going.

HI KB! [smilie=th_Welcome1-1]

Unfortunately, this board is set up for candle consumers... not candle makers. If you're in search of a forum for advice on candle making, I would hit Craftserver or The Dish. They will better guide you there.

Now if you want some enabling with purchasing candles and waxie goodies... you for SURE found the right place. We'd love to steer you in the right direction and bring you over to the dark side. [smilie=yes]