The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Back to School with Scents that are Cool

So, DS # 2 has bronchialitis. He had to have a nebulizer treatment in the office. It was so awful to hear him crying during the procedure. I'm hoping he gets better soon...I have to watch for symptoms worsening.

mpfand, I hope the time with your sister goes well!

Switched up to Ruby Red from TBG, and the Mango Tea is still throwing strong.

Aria - Our weather turned hot, too. :sFun_hot: Another month & the cooler temps should be back to stay, tho.

Mpfand - It's not unusual for sibling relationships to go thru some bumpy times. Sometimes what we mean to say doesn't come out right or what we thought someone else said we totally misunderstood & wasn't what they meant at all. [smilie=th_pardon] I hope the visit & time together is awesome 4 U both!

Biolaeagles - Poor little guy. :( The nebulizer should help, but probably scared him. Good thing he has his mama what luv's him to help him feel safe again. [smilie=th_empathy] I hope he's feeling much better soon!

I'm melting Pics, Petals & Scents Iced Lemon Zucchini Bread from a CF friend. Reeeeely good ! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] The lemon comes thru & isn't overwhelmed by the ZB. I stopped by Barnes & Noble to get a few gifts and guess what I found? Yep.....candles! [smilie=kewl] They had some Illume and Paddywack candles - smelled pretty good!

Aria, the swimming smiley made me laugh! I hope you're feeling better [smilie=yes]

Biolaeagles, awww, poor little guy! Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery!

mpfand, I hope your sister's visit goes well. I'm 10 and 12 years older than my 2 brothers, and while I've always gotten along very well with the younger one, the middle one and I have definitely had our issues! We've become a lot closer in the past few years and put much of the bad feelings behind us. Holiday dinners are a lot more pleasant now ;)

Not much melting this week, between long hours at work and going to the A's-Mariners game last night--lots of fun, but I was SO tired today! The weird muggy weather isn't helping much.

Tonight I have YC Turquoise Sky in the tealight burner. Time to relax!

Oh no, Biolaeagles...I'm sorry your little guy has bronchitis. I know the nebulizer is probably scary for him but it should do wonders! Hope he's feeling better soon! [smilie=th_balloons]

Rivercat, hope you get a good nights rest! [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Finally changed the melters although Aunt Nenas was still going strong.

Now it's...

Blue Hawaiian Swirl from Ks Kreations

Upstairs....Pink Peppermint from FP

Goodnight!

biolaeagles, I sure hope your baby boy feels better soon! It so sad when our littles are sick. :(

Thank you for the encouraging words regarding my sister. She sounded good when she checked in with me this evening. We both have high hopes for this visit...

After all the fruity scents earlier I wanted bakery for the evening. I went with Cupcake from ScentSationals.

Hope your visit goes well, mp! That is a really long drive!

Tonight I am trying to type with a cat nuzzling my fingers as I type. I am redoing and redoing...

Cheryl's - Lavender Tangerine.

Good Morning, everyone. Biolaeagles--sure hope your little one feels better soon. My son had that several times when he was little and I know it is scary.

Starting this hot and humid morning with YC Green Grass.

Starting my rainy and dreary morning with Spun Sugar from Goosecreek...not a typical cotton candy...more like sweet tarts to me.

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning friends

Melting a custom blend from SGA Amish Bread/Toasted Marshmallow/Ice Cream Scoop Bread

biolaeagles, hope DS is doing better...both of my boys had to use a nebulizer when they were younger and got sick. We actually have a nebulizer and the dr. has told me numerous times to never get rid of it. You never know when someone may get sick and need it.

mpfand, hope the visit from your sis goes well

Thanks for the well wishes ... icon_thankyou.gif

Maggie, did you ever figure out what scent that was?

sweet, Barnes & Noble has candles now?! 80144216fff6c77d718a8209080713c1.gif

Okay, friends...off to run a few errands and thinking of possibly stopping at Homegoods while I'm out since I will be in the area. Of course, I will have to check out the candle section!!! Will have to be back in time to take DS#1 to marching band practice at 1pm.

Have a good one! KissBlowsSmiley.gif

Good morning. th_rk01_lavatricefare.gifth_lavarepiatti.gifth_help.gif

Today I'm burning candles:

Santiago Huckleberry - Voluspa

Persimmon & Water Orchid - Dream Soy

Coconut/Lemongrass - Candles Made From Soy

Cute avatar, Jules.

On this more typical August day I am burning Yankee Black Coconut.

trep and Aria, did your kids get asthma later? I was reading that kids who get bronchiolitis have a higher chance of getting asthma. My family has a history of it too.

Today I'm melting Toasted Raspberry Coconut Cake from Tara's and Bailey's from Granny's.

biolaeagles, neither of my boys ever developed asthma...they are 10 and 14 now. I just remember them being sick and coughing so much and the breathing treatments always worked wonders.

Still have the earlier melt going along with HHS Granma's Cherry ZB

Jules, that is a cute avatar...I remember those!!!

trep, love your avatar too...purdy!

Thank you Trep and Aria.

This afternoon I added melts to the mix from Tara's Candle Cottage. Peanut Butter Cookie and Buttercream Frosted Zucchini Bread.

Biolaeagles--no my son has never had asthma or any respiratory troubles and he is 36 now.

Ditto on the avatar Jules! Cute! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Changed the scents earlier....

Blueberry Cheesecake from Sea Breeze Scents

Hawaiian ZB from VDC

Added Buttercream Drizzle Bread from FP

For this evening it is chocolate/sugar overload (at least with scent)--YC Red Velvet and Whoopie Pie. Enjoy your evening, everyone.

Jules - I agree, cute avatar! What kid didn't like those little wax bottles of sweet syrup!? Hmmm...do U 'spose liking those as kids has anything 2 do with our current luv of all things waxie? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

MaggieMae - Pretty new avatar...what is it? Probably just me, but, If I tilt my head to the right and look at it I think an eye is looking at me. [smilie=th_pardon]

I'm melting Swan Creek's Vanilla Pound Cake. Yummm! :wub:

Hi!

Burning a 2-wick candle from Tiffany Candles...a blend of her Cheesecake and Candy Corn scents. It smells so yummy and is throwing fantastically! I am very impressed by this candle...nice even wax pool, clean burn and pretty glow....highly recommend! So far, I am loving my order from Tiffany Candles...tarts, candles and scoopables have all been winners!!! edd7555606577aebb5898ecf40be036c.gif

sweet, I'll bet you're onto something there with the lil' waxie bottles of syrup! thslider_hi5.gif

Maggie, I am wondering about your avatar too...I think it's a seashell or flower.

biolaeagles, Marshmallow Madness is awesome...love HHS!

Have a great evening everyone!

Thanks Rivercat! Aria and Sweet, it's just a colorful swirl...

https://www.google.com/search?q=colors&client=safari&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=PPgWUqacNZWp4AOIoYHABA&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAA&biw=1024&bih=672#biv=i%7C303%3Bd%7CKJfHdQDUpClKHM%3A

Last melt of the night..

Beach Boardwalk from Sea Breeze Scents

Added Attitude Adjustment from Grannys

Goodnight.