The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Back to School with Scents that are Cool

Evening All....

Went through my Fall tarts tonight and pulled out a goodie...

Olde Thyme Gathering from Balloons & Gifts by Lori...which used to be Angie's Country Candles. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Neat avatar, Maggie.

Starting this VERY humid and hot day with Green Grass from Yankee.

Thanks Trep.

Good Morning...it's Friday! :)

Looking overcast once again so....

Apple Press from Scentsy....love this!

Apple Patch from LSC

Hippy Carnival from Happy Hippy

Have a good one! :)

For today it is YC Candy Corn and Caribbean Fruit.

Trep - Your scent choices look like you're wanting autumn....but still having summer? :wacko: We're ending Aug w/full blown summer here, but the forecast is 4 cooler temps after next Tues.[smilie=th_sml29]

MaggieMae - Purdy new avatar! [smilie=yes]

I'm melting FP's Eggnog Espresso & Pumpkin Spice Latte from a CF pal. Not very strong coffee sniff 4 me, but it does smell good! [smilie=th_bb20]

Sweet--full blown summer here too--really hot and humid. We are to be cooler by Monday--we need rain, too.

The Caribbean Fruit was giving me a headache--I think I will exchange it for something else. I now have on Tuscany Happy Birthday Cake and YC Vanilla Cupcake.

Today I'm burning a crazy hodgepodge of candles - no new ones today, just the latest round of jars.

Voluspa - Santiago Huckleberry

Candles Made from Soy - Coconut Lemongrass

Southern Star (remember her?) Marie's Pink Cookie

Partylite - Tamboti Safari

CFTKR melt - Sweet Milk

Good morning, all! I just finished my morning walk with the boys and now I'm melting 5 o'clock Somewhere from Granny's and Watermelon Rock Candy from LSC.

th_bb20.gif

Yesterday I learned that my other cat Koosh's kidney values are way up, so today the vet showed me how to administer sub-q fluids, which she'll need 3x a week and then they'll recheck in a month. She did well at the vet, so hopefully she'll be as accommodating when I try it on my own. Luckily I have a good friend who's been doing this for her cat for over 3 years now who has offered to come by and help. This has been quite the summer for kitty health concerns :wacko:

Tonight melting my other YC Lake Sunset tart. I like it ok, but it doesn't say "lake" or "fall" to me at all. It's a very summery scent, imo. :huh:

Rivercat - I have done the kitty fluids a couple of times - it works best if you have a spare hand! (Or two!)

I have been cleaning out really old tarts. Some are good, some smell like hot wax!

Tonight is Colonial Candle Citrus Mimosa

Tonight melting my other YC Lake Sunset tart. I like it ok, but it doesn't say "lake" or "fall" to me at all. It's a very summery scent, imo. :huh:

I totally agree! I melted Lake Sunset the other night, and while I found it nice, nothing about it said fall to me.

Tonight I have Yankee Vanila Chai in the warmer, and a Yankee Kitchen Spice jar burning. I actually think both of the scents smell somewhat similar.

Jason--I think those two scents you mentioned are very close to being the same. I think the Kitchen Spice might be a bit sharper--maybe??

Starting this very sultry morning with YC Waikiki Melon.

This has been quite the summer for kitty health concerns :wacko:

Rivercat - I'm glad U have a friend to help give her the fluids. I hope Koosh's labs come back lots better! [smilie=th_catkiss]

Tonight I have Yankee Vanila Chai in the warmer, and a Yankee Kitchen Spice jar burning. I actually think both of the scents smell somewhat similar.

Jason - Good to know! I haven't sniffed Vanilla Chai yet, but luv Kitchen Spice! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] I saw your YouTube video's - you do great! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Your new pup Baxter is soooo adorable! :wub:

I'm melting ScentSationals Sugared Pecan Pumpkin. Has some spice 2 it, so it's a cinnamon sugared pumpkin & is deeeelish! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 I'm so glad Walmart has BH&G and Scentsational melts - they're both a good price and wonderful scents! [smilie=th_sign0162]

This has been quite the summer for kitty health concerns :wacko:

I'm sorry to hear that Rivercat...I hope she will take her meds and start feeling better! [smilie=yes]

Thanks re the avatar Sweet. ;)

Jules, I was just thinking about that company (Southern Star) but couldn't remember the name!! How weird that you just mentioned them! She had a Pink Satsuma that was incredible! I wonder if she ever started making wax again?

This morning it's

Streetman Candles Cafe au Lait Shake

Scent Illusion Pumpkin Spice Latte

:)

Hi there...

On the main floor, I'm melting SGA Carnival Days...yum

Upstairs, another one from SGA ~ Your Wedding Day...beautiful

Rivercat, Koosh is such a cute name...hope she's alright

Maggie, peach peppermint schnapps? What an interesting combination!

Jason, I think both Kitchen Spice and Vanilla Chai have a strong ginger note which makes them smell very similar. I have a brand new large jar of VC and everytime I open it to take a sniff, I smell ginger. Hope the vanilla comes out more when it's burning.

Jules, I remember Southern Star!

Okay, off to run some errands....have a good one!

This afternoon it is YC Vanilla Cupcake.

Just added YC Pina Colada. It is so hot here today that I thought that sounded cool.

Aria...it was nice but I didn't smell any peppermint!

Still enjoying the coffee scents from this morning...really should change them up.

Think I'll go with some of my loaf from BSF....Lime Mint.

;)

Southern Star (remember her?) Marie's Pink Cookie

Jules - I remember her, too! [smilie=yes] Your post reminded me I needed to melt the few I have left, so I'm melting Southern Star's Lemon Meringue Pie. IDK why, but I get a slight 'dill pickle' note in some lemon scents and this is one 4 me. Not terrible, but, still....:blink:

Thank you, everyone, for the good thoughts. She has been pretty lethargic today but still eating reasonably well and interested in the goings on in the house, so I'm trying to remain optimistic.

Tonight it's YC Oceanside.