The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Back to School with Scents that are Cool

That cotton candy had a floralish note to it...changed it for Sweet Potato Pie from Tiffany's. Matches the cool rainy day we are having. Not sure about this one....might change it....it's gonna be one of those days. [smilie=th_pardon]

Hello CandleFind Friends!

I have been trying to catch up on reading this thread for several days, and finally decided to skip to the end - the month is almost over! LOL

[smilie=th_thConfus_55]

My kitchen is FINALLY finished, but now the work has begun with trying to put it back together. You KNOW one of the first things I did was set up a warmer! yeah!! So I've started melting again . . .

Jungle Love by Tara's Candle Cottage

Mardi Gras by Delightful Scents

Asian Woods by Febreze

it's a start!

[smilie=th_sml29]

I hope everyone is well and I apologize for not keeping up

Whelp, the Sweet Potato Pie was not my kind of scent so that went out rather quickly.

Replaced it with TBG Zucchini Cake Noel which has been smelling amazing. [smilie=th_200912104451]

I'm melting a homemade Lime Cooler tart from a CF pal. [smilie=thank_you] I think it's even more humid here today than it was yesterday & the outside of the windows are fogged up. Since I can't see outside anyhow, I'll just pretend it's snowing. Yep.....I said the 's' word out loud.[smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Since I can't see outside anyhow, I'll just pretend it's snowing. Yep.....I said the 's' word out loud.[smilie=th_FULL_O17]

[smilie=th_funny_sign] I wish! SO over the heat.

Tonight burning B&BW Summertime S'mores.

I'm burning a BG&H Honeysuckle candle and melting Scentsationals Sunlit Meadow. Then in my bedroom I've got Scentsy Mountain Retreat going. It's pretty cool how all the scents are blending together so seemlessly when a breeze wafts between rooms. Wish I had tried this combination before!

It hasn't been quite so humid here in Colorado, thankfully. I've been "swimming" in heat and high humidity before when living in other states, so I really feel for all of you going through the stubborn dog days of summer. Surely cooler temps will prevail before too much longer!

Morning All

maggie, lately, I find my candles burn better if I leave the wicks long and don't cut them at all. The only thing I do is remove any "mushrooms" that form. Has been working great...nice full melt pools and no puny wicks that drown.

Thanks Aria...think I'll do that. I've always been afraid of letting them get even a little long because they might soot, but I think you are right! :)

Sweet...snowing? [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Decided to turn the melters off last night to give them a rest and woke up to the smell of last nights dinner...tacos. [smilie=th_puke]

This morning it's Granny's...

Brain Fart and Sands of Time

Burning Oh Soy's Fresh Air from Things That Make Scents

Have a good one. :)

On this very hot day it is Yankee Spiced Pumpkin and Juicy Peach. Thought I'd mix fall and summer together and see what happens. B)

Hi everyone! I'm so excited that August is almost over, and September and fall are right around the corner. Everyone knows it is the best time for burning candles and melting tarts, with the best scents! Today I am melting Clear Autumn Sky from BH&G. It's an ok fresh scent, but nothing about it says fall to me.

candlefaninokc, I agree with you...I'm done with the summer and ready for the fall!

Today I'm melting Serendipity Marshmallow Zucchini Bread from SMT and Almond Cake from Shayz. Yummy! th_slider_flirt.gif

Jason--good to see you here. I have been watching you on youtube--you do a great job!

I blew out the Juicy Peach and replaced it with Vanilla Cupcake. The peach went really well with the Spiced Pumpkin which I still have going but I was wanting something more mellow. I also have on Candy Corn from Yankee. It is a very hot and humid day here--yuk! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Oh Jason, didn't know you were on you-tube, will have to look for that. Melting Oatmeal Raisin Cookie from Nene's.

Oh Jason, didn't know you were on you-tube, will have to look for that. Melting Oatmeal Raisin Cookie from Nene's.

Yes, I do the YouTube thing. My name on there is TheNoseKnows76 if you want to find me. [smilie=th_shewiggle]

BTW, thanks for watching, Trep!

Jason - That's so cool! B) Thanks for letting us know, will watch 4 U on YouTube!

I'm melting LOL's Deep Fried Vanilla Apples. We went to our county fair today & there must be some rule that if it's a food, someone will try 2 put it in batter and fry it. And if they can't fry it, they'll dip it in chocolate.:lol: