The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Back to School with Scents that are Cool

Thanks Candlefan! :)

This morning it's...

LaLa's Strawberry Peppermint Dream from VDC...broke 1 cookie into 3 warmers.

Have a good one! :)

Just fired up my Yankee Pineapple Paradise candle. It is going to be a scorcher here today.

Hi friends!

Melting Pear Mallow Noel from FP...awesome!

It's rainy and sticky here today...blech.

See you all later on!

Good morning, everyone! Today I'm re-melting Ultimate Donut from Tiffany's (still going!) and added in another warmer White Chocolate Macadamia Nut from OLC mixed with Scentsationals' Coffee Cake. th_prod_107_1676.gif

This afternoon it is YC Pineapple Paradise, Ashland Vanilla and YC Campfire Treat. These are all mixing very well.

Everyone has yummy sounding scents!

Started another melter with FP Sugar Cookie Hotcakes...holy moly, this is one strong scent!

Since it's cloudy, I'm also burning a Tiffany Candle in Candy Corn & Cheesecake

Just finished changing all the bed linens...z6_zps6599449b.gif Now off to finish some other chores laundry.gifLLS-balayer.gifvacuum.gif

Earlier today I had a YC glass pillar in Bittersweet Berries going, which to me smells like a jar of mango apricot preserves. That's cooling off though, and it looks like I will be melting and burning Haley's Cherry Slushie throughout the evening. My DD should be thrilled when she walks in the door from school. She loves that one!

I took a long nap this afternoon and am still trying to wake up. I think I will sleep so much better at night when it cools off into chilly fall temps. At night it's a little too cool to run the air conditioner, but yet too warm to sleep without a fan blowing on me. With the fan on if I take the sheets off me I get a little too chilly, but if I leave the sheets on I get too hot. [smilie=th_shocked_sick_big]

Hello waxy peeps! hello-chick.gif

I've got a variety of scents going...

FP Watermelon Splash...reminds me a LOT of YC Pink Sands huhsmileyf3.gif

Candles

A Cheerful Giver ~ Honey Pear Cider

Tiffany ~ Candy Corn & Cheesecake

Earlier today I had a YC glass pillar in Bittersweet Berries going, which to me smells like a jar of mango apricot preserves.

I took a long nap this afternoon and am still trying to wake up. I think I will sleep so much better at night when it cools off into chilly fall temps. At night it's a little too cool to run the air conditioner, but yet too warm to sleep without a fan blowing on me. With the fan on if I take the sheets off me I get a little too chilly, but if I leave the sheets on I get too hot. [smilie=th_shocked_sick_big]

That glass pillar is so pretty...saw it in the catalog. Sounds like a nice scent! I sometimes have the same issues sleeping...too cold, then too hot! Some nights DH likes to crank the ac so it practically snows! On those nights, I am freezing! gen125.gif

I'm melting CFTKR's Lemon Sugar Cookie. :wub: It's uber humid here, too ....ick! :wacko:

ooooo.....Lemon Sugar Cookie drool.gif....We have the same humidity here...blech! Plus, it's been raining all evening...raining-1.gif

Have a great night ththmoonsmiley1.gif

Sweet, yep, the Folky Art candles is a single wick but it's in a mason jar so it burns nice and clean as long as the wick is not too short... [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Yep, I did that! I did remedy it quickly though. :)

maggie, lately, I find my candles burn better if I leave the wicks long and don't cut them at all. The only thing I do is remove any "mushrooms" that form. Has been working great...nice full melt pools and no puny wicks that drown.

candlefan, I hear you with the hot weather and the AC. We haven't been running our AC at night and I wake up in the morning hot. th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

I just switched out my melters to Orange Coconut from Can-Do (very sweet, and a nice medium throw) and Blood Orange Nectar from OLC (this was so strong I had to turn it off...I'll probably mellow it out with a vanilla scent).

At night it's a little too cool to run the air conditioner, but yet too warm to sleep without a fan blowing on me. With the fan on if I take the sheets off me I get a little too chilly, but if I leave the sheets on I get too hot. [smilie=th_shocked_sick_big]

Yes! I kept waking up last night with the whole too hot/too cold/too hot routine and ended up sleeping in an extra hour to compensate <_<

Biolaeagles, so glad to hear the baby is doing better!

This evening it's YC Pink Sands.

Whew...long and busy day! [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Finally, changing up the scents...

Scent Illusion's Buttery Blueberry Cake

Long Cane Primitive's Blueberry Cobbler

Night All.

Good morning, today I'm melting Blood Orange Nectar from HHS (might mix something with it since it's so strong) and Kiwi Frozen Coconut Pie from Tara's. Keep cool, everyone!

th_WE1summer013.gif