The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Back to School with Scents that are Cool

mpfand, welcome back! Sounds like you had fun.

candlelove, hopefully the renovations will end soon!

Today I melted Black Coconut (type) from OLC And Watermelon Jolly Rancher from Tiffany's. The Black Coconut was so impressive! I'm really happy with my OLC melts so far and love her coconut blends. My Tiffany's melt I got no throw from, though, so I switched up to Granma's Creamy Blueberry Zucchini Bread from HHS and this is throwing great!

Stay cool, everyone! th_WE1summer013.gif

Michele - I'm sure the reno chaos isn't fun :wacko: - but it will be worth it when U enjoy the finished product! Glad U have a beach retreat to escape 2 for some peace & quiet.[smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Hi Mpfand! [smilie=The_Hi] Sounds like U had a fun vacay! When does school/college start back 4 your kids?

I'm melting McCalls Mulled Apple Cider and it's [smilie=th_fabulous1] !! I was window shopping at McCalls Candles and saw they have a 12oz triple wick candle now [smilie=kewl] - anyone tried it yet?

Mpfand, glad you had a good time! I love Disneyland [smilie=th_yay]

Had B&BW Lemon & Mint Leaf going this afternoon, and just swapped out for YC Sun & Sand.

Supposed to be high 90s here tomorrow. Guess I won't be getting out the fall scents just yet :blink:

Hello Candlefinders!

:)

Help! I have not been able to find my candles!

:o

More accurately, I have not been able to get to a lot of them.

;)

We de-constructed our kitchen and the re-construct has been a very slow go. Now school is looming on Monday and we have no sink, no microwave, no counter tops, no dishwasher - ugh.

:angry:

I haven't been melting or burning much during this VERY stressful time, all my kitchen stuff is boxed up and laying around all over the place, blocking in my candle closet - oh horrors.

:wacko:

This evening, I have a Febreze candle I picked up at the grocery store (some kind of spring flower scent) and a Morenci candle in Cherry Vanilla Blossom. I want my life back! lol

:blink:

Hope all are doing well.

Welcome back mp!!

This has not been a good melting day, not sure if it is nose or humidity.

Started with:

Apple Bubblegum - House of Soy...started smelling like playdough

Serene Green - Scentsy...not strong enough

Lavender - Gracie Jo's...pooped out very quickly

Finally -

Early Sunrise - YC...better

Red Currant and Sandalwood - Kim's...so strong I had to turn the melter off! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

MaggieMae - [smilie=th_oops_] I got the name wrong, that's the one I sniffed. U didn't get a chocolate note, huh?

Well, nope...I didn't smell any chocolate but I was rushing so maybe I just missed it. I was the only one in the store and one of the employees was talking to me, which is usually great, but I only had 5 minutes to spare. :(

Renovations are slooow. So over it. My house is a mess. It is driving me crazy. Making progress. Hopefully in October I can have my furniture delivered and be done.

I am sure October can't come fast enough, but at least your have your summer home!! I hope you love it when it's all done! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hi, candle peeps! [smilie=The_Hi] We got back from Disney yesterday afternoon. Had a blast; loved Cars Land! Felt like we were in the movie. So fun! Now I need a vacation from my vacation.

Amen....I hear ya!! Glad you had a great time. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I was window shopping at McCalls Candles and saw they have a 12oz triple wick candle now [smilie=kewl] - anyone tried it yet?

Wow, sounds great!! Haven't tried those yet, but thinking I'm gonna next time I order!

Help! I have not been able to find my candles!

What? Oh no....that's a tragedy!! Hope your kitchen is done soon and you love it!

Tonight it's

Funnel Cake from Fussass McGee

Caramel Cream Fluff from CYS

Homemade Pink Vanilla Butter Fudge from.CF pal

Smells great!

Night.

We de-constructed our kitchen and the re-construct has been a very slow go. Now school is looming on Monday and we have no sink, no microwave, no counter tops, no dishwasher - ugh.

Laurie - No fun! :wacko: U & Michele R having the same reno distress right now - think how nice it'll be when it's finished! [smilie=yes] I've had a clogged kitchen sink & until the plumber came, couldn't use it either....hafta say the bathtub comes in pretty handy for other things than it was meant 2 B used 4. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

I'm burning McCalls Country Store candle. [smilie=th_LOVE] This is a candle I remember buying years ago & lov'n the scent so much that I've been getting ever since. Do ya'll have a fave scent like that?

Sweet and Maggie-the beach house has been my salvation. I am very fortunate to be able to escape the chaos.

I am also lucky to have a second kitchen in my home as well as a functional bathroom in my basement that has enabled me to live there while my house was gutted.

I am again burning the same candles as yesterday. I am ready for the Fall scents. Have a few summer candles to burn through though.

Mpfand- whenever I get back from A Disney vacation I feel the same way as you. It's loads of fun but you definitely feel like you need a vacation from your vacation.

Laurie - I can relate. Not fun going through a renovation. I just keep telling myself it will be worth it in the end. Most of my wax melts are boxed away. I guess I will have a lot to look forward to when I get them out again. Haven't ordered any tarts since January. Hope they all survived.

Busy week ahead. Oldest DD is moving on her own to another apartment in Manhattan. DH and I are helping her set it up on Tuesday.

I hope everyone has a great day!!

cookielady, I envy your rain! I've been wanting more fallish weather lately.

MaggieMae, how are you liking your tarts from Happy Hippy?

Today I'm melting Zucchini Noel & Wildberry Mousse from TBG and Snickers Coffee Blend from K's Kreations. th_shewiggle.gif

Hey all...watching Jack the Giant Slayer for the second time today....pretty good movie...very entertaining!

Biolaeagles, I'm still on the fence about Happy Hippy. Although they ALL smell fantastic on cold sniff I am having very varied results when hot. Sometimes the tart will be strong and wonderful...sometimes it's so light that I can barely smell it. Hmmmm. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] I really love her blends and her CS is so good that I'm hoping they might need even more time....but that would be a very long cure time. [smilie=th_shocked_sick_big]

Tonight it's..

Pumpkin Zucchini from Balloons & Gifts by Lori...smells [smilie=cloud_9]

I had autumn scents going this morning and now I've got summer fruity candles burning. I must be seasonally challenged.th_foolish1.gif

BBW - Sweet Macaroon

BBW - Pineapple Punch

AB - Lanai

More accurately, I have not been able to get to a lot of them.

;)

Ack! Know how you feel--most of my books are in storage offsite and it seems like those are the only ones I want to read ;) Hope the craziness is over soon and you love the new kitchen!

This evening I have YC Black Coconut going in the living room and B&BW Watermelon Lemonade in the dressing area.

Have a good evening, everyone!

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend!

Pizza is baking in the oven right now so I don't have anything going at the way of fragrances, but earlier today I lit up a YC candle in Pina Colada. Yummmmm!

Starting the day with my Yankee Lake Sunset votive--can't decide about this one. It is so unusual and I like it but am not sure in the long run if I want to burn my large jar. Time will tell I guess. Hope everyone has a good day and a good week.

Wow...love your avatar Trep!! Kiwi? It almost looks tie-dye. :)

Good morning all....

Changed out my melters overnight...

Charming Colada from Goosecreek

Have a good one....I hear ya Debra....this weekend flew.

Morning, everyone. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Thanks for the welcome back. Melting Sweet Tropical Salsa from BH&G. This is the last full week of summer. Next Monday it's back to setting an alarm clock. :crysmiley1: