The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Back to School with Scents that are Cool

Welcome back, Maggie! [smilie=th_wave]

Melting Watermelon Mint from Scentsy. Trying to get all the laundry and packing done. We leave for Disney tomorrow! [smilie=th_tigger]

The Nantucket Cranberry had to go--it was really strong and had some note in it that did not set well with my nose. I replaced it with Buttercream and left everything else.

We had a brief shower and so far that is it for the rain.

trep, Bummer about the Nantucket Cranberry...that sounds like a good scent...I love YC Cranberry Chutney.

This afternoon, I've been enjoying HHS Apple Orchard Funnel Cake...really yummy. You get the fresh picked apple scent along with the yummy bakery spiciness of the funnel cake...an awesome combo imo.

Off to take DS to karate...

I started with Baby Cucumbers from Can-do but it wasn't for me. I've all but given up on cucumber scents.

Switched out to Candles from the Keeping Room - Sweet Milk in all of the melters. th_smilies-2.gif

I took the wax out of a mini B&BW's Smores candle & am melting it. It's a good sweet marshmallow/smokey scent.

This is one of my current obsessions--I can't seem to get enough of it lately. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Rivercat, how was Juan's Burro Ride? th_FULL_O17.gif I'm trying to imagine the scent description.

The name certainly could indicate a whole bunch of things, right? [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] It's one of Streetman's coffee scents: "fresh brewed coffee, cinnamon and cream." It's probably the least creamy and sweet scent in their coffee lineup.

Tonight it's B&BW London Calling.

Have a good evening!

Mpfand - Have fun at Disney! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] R U going to CA or FL?

Thanks! We're going to the one in CA. It's only a 4-5 hour drive for us. Looking forward to the new Cars Land at Adventureland!

Thanks for the welcome Mpfand and Sweet!! [smilie=th_teks0311]

Enjoy your vacation Mpfand!! Sounds like fun!! [smilie=th_sign0162]

Trep...Enjoy your Fall decorating in honor of your dear father. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Tonight it's Sassy Girls Lavender and Italian Biscotti...yummy. :)

Goodnight.

Maggie--good to have you back. Thanks for your kind words.

Mpfand--enjoy your vacation.

Starting the day with Yankee Summer Scoop.

Good Morning...

Melting Bakery Sensation from Scent Illusion...really good

Have a great day!

Good Morning everyone. Today's assortment was put in the melters by my teen and I am not sure what all is in there. I do know that everytime one of the girls comes in my room, I am greeted by the distinct smell of coffee and maple in their hair and skin. lol! Too funny!

Good afternoon, everyone! I just got back from my morning walk with my two boys, and now on to melting Brown Sugared Shortbread from GKC and Double Stuffed from OLC. biggrin.gif

Hey, Cat--great to see you on here.

I've been out doing retail therapy at Yankee and BBW. I got two canning jars at BBW--Pumpkin Cupcake and Spiced Cider and I got Lake Sunset at Yankee on the recommendation of a friend. I have been pondering this one and have a votive going at the moment. I did buy a large jar but wanted to check it out via the votive first. I have it downstairs on the kitchen table and I can smell it upstairs where I am (kind of an open loft area) so this is a nice strong one. Not overpowering though--I think it may be a keeper. Hope so anyway. That is all I am going to have on for the evening as I can't think of anything else I have that would complement it.

Have a great night, everyone!

Hi Cat! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] Was wondering how U were - glad 2 C U!

I'm melting Nene's Fall Festival. Luv this scent anytime, but especially for autumn! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] We're in for a fall weather preview here the next few days, supposed to go down 2 the mid/high 40's tonite & tomorrow nite. Bring on those pumpkins and apple cider![smilie=th_yay]

Brrr.th_autumboy.gifCindy, that is a chilly low temperature. Sweater weather, for sure.

Today I've been melting what's left of a BBW jar candle - Bahama Fizz. It didn't burn well so I finally gave up and put it on the warmer plate. For this evening I'm melting another candle - AB - Amalfi. This one burned great but there is a 1/2 inch of wax at the bottom and I don't want to waste it.

Oh....that weather sounds great Sweet! :)

Thanks Trep! Lovin your avatar! Actually lots of great avatars on the board!

Changed my scents earlier today...

Spotted Hogs Linda's Cranberry Grapefruit Whippet....I absolutely love this scent and have been hoarding these two tarts for years!! Finally decided to melt them before they get too old....they smell [smilie=th_cc15]

Unknown Cranberry Bear Claws

Upstairs it's Spiritual Awakening from Scent Illusion

I got Lake Sunset at Yankee on the recommendation of a friend. I have been pondering this one and have a votive going at the moment. I did buy a large jar but wanted to check it out via the votive first. I have it downstairs on the kitchen table and I can smell it upstairs where I am (kind of an open loft area) so this is a nice strong one. Not overpowering though--I think it may be a keeper. Hope so anyway. That is all I am going to have on for the evening as I can't think of anything else I have that would complement it.

Trep, glad to hear that YC Lake Sunset has a bit stronger throw than I thought it might. I, too, have the large jar but haven't tried it out yet. Guess I better get to burning it, huh!

For now I have a CBV Sun & Sand dupe burning. To my nose it really doesn't smell much like the YC version, but still pleasant enough.

Have a great rest of the evening, everyone!

Thanks, Maggie.

Candlefan--Lake Sunset has a very good throw and that is from the votive. I have it on again this morning and it is scenting several rooms. I imagine the jar will do even more.

Good Morning

Melting two favorites from CFTKR - Raspberry Bear Claws and Sugar Cookie Latte

Heya Cat! WavingIcon.gif

trep, Lake Sunset sounds like a real winner!

sweet, it's cool here too...only a high of 70 degrees...really starting to feel fall-like! fallsmiley6b.gif The days are getting much shorter too.

Have a nice day bf-birddancingsmiley.gif