The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Back to School with Scents that are Cool

[smilie=th_CONGRA34] on the thread title, Trep!!

Still debating what to melt....

Ok....it's Tropical Buttercream Cake from Dream Tarts...yummy pineapple goodness!!

Have a good one. :)

Thanks, Maggie.

I am starting my August apple fest (I always think of apples in August for some reason) with Yankee Macintosh and Vanilla Caramel--hoping this will end up a nice caramel apple scent.

Finished off the last of a loaf I've been hanging onto for a looooong time!

Rain by Shady Mountain Candles. I think I was inspired by the thunder I'm hearing.

[smilie=th_fear8]

It's getting kinda dark. I *might* have to light some candles. Darn.

[smilie=th_giggle]

August in all its glory. We're expecting a have a high temperature of 88 today. That's not bad at all. What's the temperature where you are?

th_WE1summer013.gif

Today I'm burning a few candles.

Bluewick - Tabac

Archipelago Botanical - Dubai

BBW - Bahama Fizz

Nice title, trep!

Today I'm melting Blackberry Mallow Latte from LOL and Gooey Donut Shop from Tiffany's. I'm going to light a candle in Raspberry Almond Cookies from Granny's for the bathroom soon. Stay cool, everyone! th_WE1summer013.gif

Love the title, trep! :sSig_GoodOne:

Melting Vanilla Bean from ScentSationals and Black Raspberry Vanilla from Scentsy.

Thanks, biolaeagles, skylar and mpfand. It is hard to believe that quite a few schools around here start in another week. Summer sure flies by.

Hi all! Got some late nights smellies going on in here....ew, that sounds like it could be bad, but I promise it's not! I've got:

Tarts

Pink Sugar Milk-CFTKR

Vanilla Extract-Streetman

Candles

Key Lime Pie-YC

Sugar Cane & Vanilla-YC

Thanks, Sweet and Debra.

Starting my Friday with Yankee Juicy Watermelon--trying to use this one up.

This afternoon it is YC Raspberry Sorbet and Christmas Cookie and Ashland Raspberry Limeade.

Just finished brunch with the family and changed scents to Tropical Fiesta from ScentSationals. It's competing against bacon; we'll see who wins. :sFi_boxing:

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb] Jason....too funny!

I've been in and out all morning but home for the afternoon....I decided to cut into one of my FP loaves...

Zucchini Noel and Ultimate Bakery...what a wonderful blend! [smilie=th_00000020]

Found an adorable shabby furniture piece for 50% off today...perfect for my waxies! I almost (which I am using loosely) fit all of my tarts into it. :sEm_blush8:

What's the temperature where you are?

Jules - Sorry [smilie=th_oops_] ...just saw this, didn't mean 2 ignore U. We've had temps in the high 70's for over a week now & I'm luv'n it! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

This afternoon I'm burning Caramel Apple and Ice Cream Shop from B&BW.Both are very yummy!

Skylar - I got their Cider Lane candle last fall & really liked it! If you've sniffed both, is Caramel Apple similar to Cider Lane? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Found an adorable shabby furniture piece for 50% off today...perfect for my waxies! I almost (which I am using loosely) fit all of my tarts into it.

MaggieMae - Glad U found a good storage piece for your waxies! [smilie=kewl] It's always better when they're happy.;)

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting FP's Apple Butter Caramel Bread & am drooling it's so good! :wub: The cold sniff smelled mostly like Caramel Apple 2 me, but I'm happy to report the bread note is coming thru wonderfully now that it's melting.

I came home from a back-to-school function and put on YC - Pumpkin Apple melt. School = apples?

Found an adorable shabby furniture piece for 50% off today...perfect for my waxies! I almost (which I am using loosely) fit all of my tarts into it.

I'd love to see your new waxies stash furniture. Can I talk you into snapping a picture of that bad boy?

Sweet&spiceygrl, Apple butter Caramel Bread sounds amazing! How is FP selling tarts these days? Are they all RTS or do they accept custom orders? I'm about due for a FP order. It's been too long.

Great title, Trep!

Juletones, we are having a weirdly cool & breezy week with temps in the low-mid 80s during the day and high 50s at night. I'm loving it--so much easier to sleep! [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Tonight I have YC Pink Sands in the living room tea light burner and B&BW Watermelon Lemonade in my bath/dressing area.