The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

July 2013 Contest

Hey, Candlefinders - it's time to win some loot!

This forum contest will run from July 1 to July 13. You'll be able to gain entries into a random drawing that we will hold at the end of the contest. The winner will be announced on July 14.

The details on how to play will be posted in the Game Room. Please use that thread to post your entries only. If you have any questions about the contest, please post them here.

Prizes are as follows:

Grand Prize - 60 Country Chunkie melts, shipping included. You choose the scents!

1st Prize - 20 assorted melts from Tara's Candle Cottage of pre-selected scents. We ship them to you!

2nd Prize - $10 eGift card to Bath & Body Works

Best of luck and have fun!

Wanted to add to those who plan on adding new companies on the review board. I just opened it so you can upload any company not already listed there yourself. Just make sure when you're creating a new page that you place it in the right alphabetical category. You should see a drop down menu where you can select the correct category. Also make sure you add a little blurb about the company and the links to the site in the correct areas... the form to do this is pretty simple and self explanatory but if you have any issues, create a new thread in the help section on this forum and I can help troubleshoot any problems with you.

"After your review is posted, come back to this thread to let us know so we can be sure to give you credit."

Do we have to wait until someone else posts to note that a review has been posted? (in other words, is this considered a "turn")?

thanks

"After your review is posted, come back to this thread to let us know so we can be sure to give you credit."

Do we have to wait until someone else posts to note that a review has been posted? (in other words, is this considered a "turn")?

thanks

Oh no - you don't have to wait on that part. Go ahead and post whenever you get your review up. We won't count that as a turn. Thanks for asking!

We have our winners, took me awhile to get all those entries inputted into Random.org :wacko:.

1st place - Laurie

2nd - Maggie

3rd - Sweet

Sweet, if you'd rather have assorted melts instead of a GC, I'm happy to do either. Just let me know.

Need you three to email me with your addresses. - Christina@candlefind.com

Laurie, when you email me your address, I'll need to know what scents you would like and in what quantities.

Maggie, I have some AWESOME TCC melts to send you. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr I already have them picked out.

THANK YOU!!

[smilie=th_dancing_smile]

THANK YOU!!

[smilie=th_E_JUMP16667]

THANK YOU!!

[smilie=th_31]

it's

[smilie=party]

I missed the post until now

[smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

This is so amazing, I can't thank you enough!

Congrats Maggie & Sweet and thank you for being such great players!

[smilie=th_teks0311]

[smilie=th_OMG]

My wonderful and delicious smelling winnings arrived today!!

Super fast and super yummy! My package was chock full of goodness!!

Every single scent smells soooooo good!

Thanks a million Christina!!!

:thwetkissf: