The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Scent Sparklers

Hi all! I've been crazy busy with my two boys (first week taking care of them alone as hubby went back to work), but I've been melting a lot. Some of my favorites today have been Pink Panties from Tiffany's (a blend of Love Spell & Pink Sugar) and LSC Pancakes & Maple Syrup (lasted 12+ hours in a 18watt warmer)! Goodnight, everyone.th_slider_bigsleep.gif

Starting the day with Yankee Juicy Watermelon.

I don't know how many of you burn Village candles/melts, etc. But right now they are having free shipping for July 4th. The code is JULY4 and it is good through 11:59 PM EDT on Sunday the 7th. I ordered a few candles yesterday and they shipped them 2 hrs later and I should have them on Saturday--pretty fast if you ask me.

Morning

My pool is yellow... [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon...all this rain is killing my veggies too! Argh.

Starting the day with Tuscany Happy Birthday Cake....smells good already and I just popped it in. :) Thanks for the reco, Trep.

Biolaeagles...it sure is crazy at first but you'll get the hang of it in no time!!

Have a good one.

[smilie=th_hello]

Can't believe it's JULY already! My month-long house guests have departed, and I'm trying to get back to business around here. I reorganized my stash and am determined to melt through some of my old stuff so I can get started on trying some exciting new stuff.

In that spirit, I have pulled all my TDC tarts and gonna blast thru them in the bathrooms since I really didn't have much luck with throw anywhere else. I started with:

Bergamot and Terragon by TDC

that was the only one that even had a cold throw in the bag. I don't know what the problem was with these, admittedly I did buy most of them on clearance, but most were very faint or outright duds.

In the rest of the house (6 warmers) I have Sea Blossom by CSFH. I have had pretty good luck with these, and she has an awesome deal right now with BOGO on some GIANT bundt tarts.

Wishing everyone a great day

[smilie=th_blij12]

poohhugs2xq.gif

Melting Nene's Cheesecake...nomnomnomnomnom!!!! Yesterday, I didn't post, but I melted HHS Granma's Wildberry ZB...OMG!!! So good!!!!

trep, I've seen Tuscany candles at our grocery stores...always thought they look a lot like Yankee! I've had some of their tealights before and thought they were very fragrant. Wow, Village Candle is super quick!!! Hard to pass up free shipping on candles...hope you enjoy your new ones!

biolaeagles, Enjoy those little ones! I sure wish my boys were that little again...they were so cute!!! I look at pics and just wanna waa.gifbecause I miss their "littleness". Now they are big and stinky pong.gif lol.

Our next door neighbors are putting an addition on their house...2 bedrooms above the garage. So much for peaceful mornings!!!! rollingpin.gif

Gotta see what the boys are up to....

Have a good one! smilie_water_052.gif

Good morning!

trep, I love Village candles, thanks for the deal!

Aria, your comment about the boys being stinky made me LOL.th_thlaughter.gif

Today I'm melting HHS Banana Nut Bread Pudding and Beezy's Iced Lemon Cookies. th_FULL_O17.gif

I found a couple of new candles today--they are called Revere House and are made by Candle-lite. I got the large jars of Vanilla Cream and Apple Pie. I just now lit the Vanilla Cream so we will see how it does. This one had a very light smell cold but I think it is going to do well lit but it hasn't been on long enough to be sure. The Apple Pie is about the best apple pie scent I've ever smelled on cold sniff so I hope it is good lit. These were only $12.99 for a 23 oz double wicked candle so I figured they were worth a try. The look is almost identical to Village candles. I will report back once I have given them a good trial.

My pool is yellow... [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon...all this rain is killing my veggies too! Argh.

MaggieMae - Welp, U know what I thought was turning your pool water yellow....[smilie=th_foolish1] Why does rain make it turn color?[smilie=th_scratch]

Candlefan & Laurie - Good to C U both!:sFun_mango:

Today I'm melting HHS Banana Nut Bread Pudding

Biolaeagles - That sounds delish![smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Does it smell different than regular 'ol Banana Nut Bread?

I'm melting CYS Hartford Hideway. This is an older tart, but still smells great - it would be especially good in the fall!:sHa_thumbgoodjob: Here's the description - Smells like staying at a cozy B&B in Connecticut! Crisp Autumn leaves mixed with drying herbs.

MaggieMae - Welp, U know what I thought was turning your pool water yellow....[smilie=th_foolish1] Why does rain make it turn color?

Hahaha....Sweet! [smilie=th_TONGUE22111]

Nope...not that! Yikes.

The rain is acid rain nowadays which causes the chemicals in the pool to become unbalanced...it also carries bacteria and alge in it. Some people call it green, but with the blue liner it looks yellow! Yuck. Good news...the old DH put some "yellow eraser" in the pool and it turned it back to normal! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Tonight it's Patchouli Rain from Missouri River Soaps..very nice.

Night

hot_dogs_4.gif Good Morning!

Melting K's Kreations...Blissful Morning...reorder for sure.

trep, you are up early! yawn.gif

maggie, we've had a lot of rain too and many of my plants are getting yellow leaves. I've been thankful I haven't had to water as much, but I hope they survive and don't drown!

sweet, Hartford Hideaway sounds Heavenly....lol. uglyhammer.gif I haven't ordered from CYS in ages...love their tarts though!

We might go see the new Despicable Me 2 movie today!icon_popcorn.gif I also want to see The Lone Ranger.

Hope everyone has a great holiday! 4_july_10_confetti.gif

Morning all....and Happy 4th! [smilie=th_90edab00]

Aria...enjoy the movie and let us know how it is...I loved the first one! Love your emoties!! And I AGREE on the Blissful Morning...I've ordered that 3 times in a row! I really love all of her coffee scents.

The Patchouli Rain is still going from last night. I don't smell any patchouli ( and I'm a patch lover)...it's more of a wet/marine scent. It's not super strong but you can smell it in the background...perfect for company today.

Have a good one. :)

Happy Fourth of July!!!

Still under an excessive heat warning... almost a week now. Melting Stars & Stripes from ScentSationals.

Happy 4th everyone!!confettistars.gifToday I'm melting TDC Bergamot Spice and Can-Do Prim Wishes. We had periods of rain for several days so I'm hoping the sun will shine a little this afternoon.th_WE1summer013.gifI hope everyone is having a great day!!

[smilie=th_c2e41937] Happy 4th of July![smilie=th_c2e41937]

DH & I get up every morning at 4 AM--we like to get an early start--I know--we are weird.

Trep - I don't think you're weird at all....I think it's good to get an early start to your day if U can.[smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Still under an excessive heat warning... almost a week now.

Mpfand - Yikes! :o I hope that changes soon & your temps aren't so dangerously hot!:sFun_hot:

Aria - Luv all the special emoti's in your posts!:sHa_thumbgoodjob:

I'm melting Monster Coffee. Have a fun & safe day everyone![smilie=The_Hi]

Thanks for not thinking we are weird, Sweet--most people think we are nuts but we enjoy the early morning hours and like to go to bed early anyway, so it works for us.

I just blew out the Beachwood--not in the mood for it right now and am starting Village Fresh Strawberries. I think it will mix well with the Black Coconut.

Michelle--hope your heat wave breaks soon. Last year this time we were in the midst of a two month stretch--it was over 100 on the 4th here last year but only 80's this year. It gets scary when it stays so hot for days on end.

Hi, everyone! Happy 4th!! :confettistars:

Haven't been burning much the past few days between the heat and work, I've been too tired and cranky to even choose a scent :D It's supposed to start cooling down tomorrow, finally!

Trep, [smilie=iagree] I usually get up at 5 to run or do chores and am fast asleep before 10. People think I'm bonkers, but I like the quiet in the early morning.

Today I've got Sweet Fixations Ginger Cucumber Melon going in the bedroom.

Have a great holiday!

Happy 4th of July!

(not my personal favorite holiday, as the fireworks scare my pups something awful!)

Today is Cedar, Sage & Blackberry by YOCC all through the house. May add some candles later on.

[smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Biolaeagles - That sounds delish![smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Does it smell different than regular 'ol Banana Nut Bread?

sweet&spiceygrl, It had a little more of a sour note to it. I actually thought it smelled a bit off (and so did my husband). Too bad! It might have just been the batch I got, because I have loved all of my HHS tarts to date. th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Today it's Iced Cinnamon Rolls and Raspberry Coconut Cake from Tara's. Check out her sale for today too! 25% off of $25 or more, or free shipping for $25 or more. I passed on this sale, but purchased from HHS because the sale was just too good to pass up! I'm already at my wax budget for the month and it's only the 4th...oh dear! crap.gif

Happy 4th, everyone! th_prod_107_1676.gif

I like the quiet in the early morning.

Rivercat - [smilie=th_yeahthat] That's part of why I like getting up early, too.

(not my personal favorite holiday, as the fireworks scare my pups something awful!)

Laurie - Your poor pups![smilie=th_sad2hz1] Mine is scared of em, too. He doesn't hear much anymore, but if he can C them he shakes like a leaf. If only the neighbors wouldn't put them off in their yards or the street until way after midnight [smilie=th_pullhair] .... boyz & their toyz..[smilie=th_roll]

sweet&spiceygrl, It had a little more of a sour note to it. I actually thought it smelled a bit off (and so did my husband).

Today it's Iced Cinnamon Rolls and Raspberry Coconut Cake from Tara's. Check out her sale for today too! 25% off of $25 or more, or free shipping for $25 or more. I passed on this sale, but purchased from HHS because the sale was just too good to pass up!

Biolaeagles - After I posted my question, I looked up the description & saw it was a bread pudding combo, which can sometimes smell 'off'.

. [smilie=th_sSig_what] Is there a sale at HHS today? I was on earlier and didn't see anything.

I'm melting an older Mookie Doodle Hot Apple Pie & it still smells goooood!

[smilie=th_sSig_what] Is there a sale at HHS today? I was on earlier and didn't see anything.

sweet, the sale was posted on fb...I'll copy it and paste it in the sale section for ya...