The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Scent Sparklers

For the rest of the day it is BH&G Frosted Vanilla Cupcake and YC Autumn Wreath and Vanilla Cupcake.

Hey there....

Finally changing the scents...

Cornmeal Sugar Cookie and Coffee Crumb Cake from Tara's....mmmmmm [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Funnel Cake from Up the Creek Scents

Smells like a delicious bakery in here.

Good Evening! Last day of July, I can't believe it. The summer has flown by so fast, back to school is looming!

:wacko:

I spent almost 3 days with Princess Gown by Front Porch. Man oh man it was in your face strong. Unfortunately, I would not have to put it on my list of favorites - it was very perfum-y and was on the verge of giving me a headache. I don't like to waste tarts, and it was the scent that would not die!! lol

:blink:

Changed it up this morning to Apples & Evergreen by OPT. It was nice but hardly noticeable, I'm wondering if I burned out my smell buds (is there such a thing)?

[smilie=th_giggle]

I added a few more late in the afternoon:

Belle Morte, Midnight Pomegranite and Bewitched Vanilla, all by Starlight Channing (etsy). I'm just not smelling much from them either, I wonder if it's me!

[smilie=th_idontknow]

Have a good night everyone!

[smilie=thzzz003]

[smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] you don't like dragonflies? [smilie=th_sad2hz1] [smilie=th_biqazm1]

LOL! My Great Aunt Clara (doesn't everyone have an Aunt Clara? :D ) used to tell us that dragonflies would zip up our lips. I think they're gorgeous anyway ^_^

Belle Morte, Midnight Pomegranite and Bewitched Vanilla, all by Starlight Channing (etsy). I'm just not smelling much from them either, I wonder if it's me!

Ooh, a new vendor to check out!

Currently burning B&BW Summertime S'mores again. Did I mention I like this? I really, really like this :wub:

Have a good evening, everyone.