The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Scent Sparklers

Mpfand, love the Peanuts avatar :D

I had TDC Cypress Cove going in the bedroom today, and just put YC Ginger Spice in the living room tea light burner. I think it's older wax (found it at the outlet) but a 1/2 tart is throwing reasonably well.

Have a good evening, all!

I have been out of town for a couple of days - and I did not take my laptop! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I decided to "go bare"! Culture shock, however, it was like being in the 90's!

Tonight is Indian Paintbrush from Cheryl. Itsa good one!

trep, how is the scent throw from YC Christmas Cookie? I had the YC Cookies for Santa which was a total dud. th_sad2hz1.gif

Today I'm melting Zucchini Fluff from Tara's and German Chocolate Cookies from Shayz.

I have the two wick tumbler and Christmas Cookie is good and strong.

Starting the day with Yankee Summer Scoop--this is one strong throwing candle. I have the two wick tumbler and it is filling my house--very authentic scent.

This afternoon it is YC Cinnamon Appleberry--very nice fruity scent. The label shows apples, red raspberries and cinnamon. I don't smell any cinnamon yet but I do smell the fruit. It hasn't been on very long, so we will see but I think I'm going to like this one.

For the rest of the day it is YC French Vanilla and Cinnamon Appleberry. I am really liking this apple one--I smell only a hint of cinnamon but lots of fruit. It is burning beautifully and putting out a great throw. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

... it was like being in the 90's!

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Funny Debra!! I'm still debating whether I should bring mine on vacation!

Tonight is Indian Paintbrush from Cheryl. Itsa good one!

You got me thinking....

So tonight it's...

Indian Paintbrush from Bridegewater....do you know if it's the same fragrance as Cheryl's?

I have been out of town for a couple of days - and I did not take my laptop! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I decided to "go bare"! Culture shock, however, it was like being in the 90's!

[smilie=th_funny_sign] LOL! Remember having to dial in with a modem and wait.. and wait... and wait...

We're having a chilly, breezy evening, so tonight's burning is B&BW Summertime S'mores. I was worried it would be too sweet, but it's lovely [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hi all! Gee, I need to check in more often! Hope everyone is having a great summer. Tonight's late night scents are Shayz Marshmallow Zucchini, and finishing up candles in YC Summer Scoop, Campfire Treat, and Blueberry.

Good Morning, everyone. I am getting a late start today as about 30 minutes after we got up this morning we lost our power for a couple of hours so that messed up my routine. Early this morning it was Yankee Juicy Watermelon and a bunch of three wick candles for light and now it is YC Sand and Surf and Summer Wish. We are getting a lovely rain but it is really dark out. I am happy, though, since I have my power and no storming. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Good morning, everyone. Yesterday my husband took the day off for our 7 year anniversary! It was so nice to have help with the boys and we even went to a nice French bakery for brunch while my sister babysit DS # 1. I hope all of you had wonderful Mondays too. cloud_9.gif

Today I started melting Caramelized Pralines from Shayz, but decided that I'm not a fan of this scent overall. I switched it up to Coffee & Donuts from FP and Vanilla Toffee Crunch from TDC.

Mpfand - I wish I could send U some cooler temps. [smilie=yes] It's almost August, maybe only another month of the really hot 4 U?

I wish you could, too! :D Hopefully we'll start to see some cooler temps in Sept. This summer has been one of the worst for extreme temps!

Congrats, Biolaeagles! [smilie=th_december2201661-1] Sounds like you had a really nice day. [smilie=th_Kusje-1]

Melting Skinny Dippin' from Scentsy. Have a good day, everyone! :sFun_mango:

[smilie=th_congratulations] Biolaeagles on 7 years!! Sounds like a lovely day!

Trep....glad you got your power back! Not a good way to start off the day!

Changing up the scents...

Upstairs...

Hippy in High Heels from Happy Hippy

Downstairs...

Cotton Candy by Sea Breeze Scents

Cotton Candy by PP&S

Have a good one. :)

we lost our power for a couple of hours so that messed up my routine. Early this morning it was Yankee Juicy Watermelon and a bunch of three wick candles for light

Trep - :thyay: Justification for buying candles! :ssshopping:

Yesterday my husband took the day off for our 7 year anniversary!

Happy anniversary 2 U both! [smilie=th_a056]

Hippy in High Heels from Happy Hippy

MaggieMae - Whatcha think of the Happy Hippy waxies? [smilie=th_235F35F32] Cute new avatar! It is my imagination or is the turtle smiling? IDK....if a dragonfly landed on my nose I wouldn't be smiling....or calm![smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc

I'm doing a remelt of FP's Pumpkin Spice Cake from last nite - still lots of scent left in it![smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Thanks for the warm wishes, everyone! biggrin.gif

I switched out to Cucumber Mint from Granny's (great scent!) after turning off Jelly Glazed Donuts from FP (way too strong for me).

Maggie - I bet the two Indian Paintbrushes are similar - it has been a long time since I smelled Bridgewater's, but I remember I really liked it, too. Both are soft scents - and this is day 2 for Cheryl's.

Sweet--I like the way you think!

Starting the day with Juicy Watermelon from Yankee.

Morning all... [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Thanks Debra...I've been thinking of picking up a body spray in that scent from Cheryl's but wasn't sure if it would be a similar scent.

MaggieMae - Whatcha think of the Happy Hippy waxies? [smilie=th_235F35F32] Cute new avatar! It is my imagination or is the turtle smiling? IDK....if a dragonfly landed on my nose I wouldn't be smiling....or calm![smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc

[smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] you don't like dragonflies? [smilie=th_sad2hz1] [smilie=th_biqazm1]

I had a hard time figuring out what I thought about HH....at first cold sniff, there was almost nothing. I was very disappointed but knew I had to let them cure. After 2 weeks I melted one....almost nothing. :( After 4 weeks I tried again and I am loving them! :) Some scents are lighter than others. I've been cutting the 2oz. melts and only using half but maybe using the whole thing would be better...might try it. So far none of the ones I've tried have been super strong, but on the whole they've been "moderate" and definitely noticeable.....lasting about 5plus hours. A big difference as they sit....and I'm figuring even more time will be even better. Actually, I did place another order, so I am liking them lots!

This morning my house smells heavenly.....

Kept the PP&S Cotton Candy going....sweet and strong!

Added Perfect Morning from 1803

And Coffee Latte ZB from CFTKR

Have a good one! :)