The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Scent Sparklers

It is a lovely and unseasonably cool July day here--love it. I am burning YC Mango Nectarine and Coconut Bay. They are blending beautifully. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Thanks everyone for all the congratulations on my family's success in the local county fair competitions! It's definitely something we look forward to each summer, sort of a summer tradition. Our Colorado state fair is fun to visit, but all the way down in Pueblo, so we don't go to that one as often.

This morning I am burning my Tyler candle in French Market. It's a complex blend of mostly white florals, and I think perhaps some honeysuckle.

Mpfand - Of course now I'm wondering who the vendor that went OOB was. :D BTW - If you're looking for it, I've seen that scent several places...CrossCreek (closed for the summer) and Cheryls.;)

Thanks, Sweet. I'll have to check out those vendors. [smilie=yes]

Candlefan, congrats to your DD and DH! It's fun to do stuff like that and even more fun when you win! :D

Melting Waffles Supreme from LOL.

Great avatar mpfand.

For the rest of the day it is YC Juicy Peach and Coconut Bay.

Hello...

Been out of town since yesterday morning so it's nice to be back and melting...

Strawberry Watermelon Sugar from Missouri River Soaps

Added..Seaside from Tara's.... [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

Have a good one. :)

Trep - Even if it's just for a day, aren't the cooler temps a welcome respite from the heat! [smilie=th_yay]

MaggieMae - Hope U went somewhere fun! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

I popped the wax out of a mini B&BW's Cinnamon Sugared Donuts candle & am melting it. It's good, but on the light side, but that could B cuz it was meant 2 B a candle. [smilie=th_pardon] Speaking of B&BW's I saw these on their site today. Doesn't say if they have 1 or 2 wicks, but for the size, I'd guess one. Anyone C these in the store yet? [smilie=th_thsignA]

Happy Saturday!

:sSig_sup:

I've been enjoying Pink Flamingo by HHS

now I have some BHG candles going; Red, White and Denim

also have Seriously? by Scentsationals

all pretty fruity!

:flirtysmile4:

Enjoy your evening

:confettistars:

sweet&spiceygrl, how did your experiment turn out?

mpfand, that waffle scent sounds amazing! I love LOL's scents...I just wish the TAT and customer service was more reliable/consistent with what the website says.

Today I'm melting Hot Cocoa & Marshmallows from TBG and Vanilla Thin Mints from Can-Do. sFun_bananshula.gif

Trep - Even if it's just for a day, aren't the cooler temps a welcome respite from the heat! [smilie=th_yay]

MaggieMae - Hope U went somewhere fun! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

I popped the wax out of a mini B&BW's Cinnamon Sugared Donuts candle & am melting it. It's good, but on the light side, but that could B cuz it was meant 2 B a candle. [smilie=th_pardon] Speaking of B&BW's I saw these on their site today. Doesn't say if they have 1 or 2 wicks, but for the size, I'd guess one. Anyone C these in the store yet? [smilie=th_thsignA]

Any cool weather in July is welcome, for sure. As for the BBW candles you posted--the summer ones in those kind of jars were one wick.

Morning...

Hey Sweet, was at a wedding out of state.... [smilie=th_thdance] ...fun!

This morning it's...

Coffee & Cookies from Front Porch downstairs

Amish Wash Day from CFTKR upstairs

Have a good one. :)

Early this morning it was YC Golden Sands and now it is YC Christmas Cookie and Juicy Peach plus BH&G Frosted Vanilla Cupcake.

sweet&spiceygrl, how did your experiment turn out?

Biolaeagles - It turned out good...yay! :sHa_okay: I'm a big fan of ZB bread scents & luv the combo ones!

As for the BBW candles you posted--the summer ones in those kind of jars were one wick.

Trep - Thanks for the info! I heard their pumpkin preview will be in the stores in a few days & more fall scents by mid-August, so I'm looking forward to sniffing! :sHa_woot:

I melted Monster Coffee earlier this morning and will put a new scent on soon - will update.

Hi All-

Burning YC Sun and Sand this afternoon.- always a good one!

I have a lot of posts to catch up with later on. I have a lot going on and haven't had the time yet. Hopefully later.

This afternoon it is YC Christmas Cookie and Red Velvet plus BH&G Frosted Vanilla Cupcake. It smells SO good in here right now. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

trep, how is the scent throw from YC Christmas Cookie? I had the YC Cookies for Santa which was a total dud. th_sad2hz1.gif

Today I'm melting Zucchini Fluff from Tara's and German Chocolate Cookies from Shayz.

mpfand, that waffle scent sounds amazing! I love LOL's scents...I just wish the TAT and customer service was more reliable/consistent with what the website says.

It was such a yummy scent and lasted a long time, too. It smelled like a ZB blend to me, although it's not in the scent description. [smilie=th_pardon]

Sorry for the multiple posts. The multi-quote just will not work for me. :icon_confused: I even followed Sweet's recent instructions. [smilie=th_scratch]

Melting Lemongrass & Cilantro from Colonial Candle.

Mpfand, I just bought a melt from Colonial in Lemongrass & Cilantro, though I haven't had a chance to use it yet. If I like it as much as I think I will, I just might end up buying a large candle in it. Do you like it?

I'm also enjoying some cooler weather, and it sure is wonderful to get a break from the heat! I was even able to go for an early walk without getting overheated, whereas usually I have to wait until sunset.

I've got YC Ocean Water in my melter right now, but I think it is time to switch out. Maybe I will light up a candle since it is cool today! [smilie=th_dd5]

Mpfand, I just bought a melt from Colonial in Lemongrass & Cilantro, though I haven't had a chance to use it yet. If I like it as much as I think I will, I just might end up buying a large candle in it. Do you like it?

I'm also enjoying some cooler weather, and it sure is wonderful to get a break from the heat! I was even able to go for an early walk without getting overheated, whereas usually I have to wait until sunset.

I've got YC Ocean Water in my melter right now, but I think it is time to switch out. Maybe I will light up a candle since it is cool today! [smilie=th_dd5]

I absolutely love Lemongrass & Cilantro. So fresh and clean smelling and no lemon pledge smell at all. I divided the entire clam between 4 different melters and it was nice for about 3-4 hours and then started to fizzle out. Glad you're enjoying some cooler weather. I won't lie; I'm a bit jealous. :D

Really enjoying this Coffee and cookies scent....but I think it's time for a change or I'll never make a dent in this stash!

Happy Hippy Scents Laced & Pumpkin Cupcake...mmmmmm. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Mpfand - I wish I could send U some cooler temps. [smilie=yes] It's almost August, maybe only another month of the really hot 4 U?

I'm melting Goose Creek's Caramel Apple - very good scent! :sHa_okay: