The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Scent Sparklers

Wow, Trep -that was a real bargain!!

I have CFTKR - Zuchinni Bread Noel melting. Going slow on these tarts since I can never time it right for when she opens with new stock!

Thanks for the how-to on how the multiquote function works, Sweet&spiceygrl. Oh well, at least I had it partially figured out on my own. [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

Well I am happy to report that all the cookie jar drama led to my 14 year-old winning the grand prize ($100) in the junior division at our county fair! Guess we got away with our cookie substitution undetected. [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Another surprise is that my husband took grand championship in the visual fine arts division. He had sort of half-heartedly entered an oil painting he had recently done of a field of flowers in front of a barn, which he didn't like as much as his usual animal or bird paintings.

Anyway, we had a really fun time at the fair and enjoyed eating traditional fair foods. Diet starts tomorrow.

I still have CBV Lime Crystal Kisses in my melter from earlier today. But tomorrow I'm sure I will still be in a "fair" mood and will drag out my CBV Country Fair Funnel Cake and Haley's Cotton Candy melts.

Sunlight, so sorry to hear of your heat-destroyed wax order. I don't blame you for being a little gunshy about ordering in the heat of summer after all that, even if others of us have never had problems! [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

[smilie=th_congratulations] to your DD and your DH Candlefan!! That's fantastic!! You have a talented family. ;) I love to paint as well and barns are one of my favorite things in paintings and photos!

Started my chilly morning with

Granny's Obsessive Cleaning Disorder

K's Kiwi

Upstairs it's Happy Hippy's Hippy Blanket...love this!

Have a good one. :)

[smilie=th_december2201661-1] Candlefan to your talented family. You must be very proud!

Today it is YC Banana Nut Bread and Banana Blueberry.

Kind of reminds me of Citrus Linen H2O if anyone remembers that scent from one of my very favorite vendors who is no longer in business.

Mpfand - Of course now I'm wondering who the vendor that went OOB was. :D BTW - If you're looking for it, I've seen that scent several places...CrossCreek (closed for the summer) and Cheryls.;)

Candlefan - Congrats to your fair winners! [smilie=th_blij81]

I'm going with a Chrismas in July scent and melting FP's Christmas Cookies & Eggnog ...[smilie=th_fabulous1]

All of a sudden it's Fall outside....weird.

Bluberry Hazelnut Crisp from Tara's..... [smilie=th_slider_flirt] ...thanks!

Blueberry Cobbler Bread

Razzleberry Cream....both unknown but smell'in excellent.

Candlefan, congrats to your husband! th_december2201661-1.gif

MaggieMae, the Blueberry Hazelnut Crisp sounds divine! th_slider_hi5.gif

Today I'm melting Pink Vanilla Butter Fudge by SMT and Pink Sugar Buns from LSC. Both are strong and delish! th_smilies-2.gif

Wow, I am behind! I lost an entire day yesterday cleaning viruses off of DH's laptop which he's been letting DS use.

[smilie=th_200912104356]

It's about time to change out Ocean Mist by Buggy Town, which I have been thoroughly enjoying.

The day before, it was Bamboo Hemp by CSFH, it was kind of light but nice. Along with it I had Vanilla Woods by Scentsationals, which I absolutely LOVE

[smilie=th_smilies-2]

Speaking of Scentsationals, today I discovered that they have an outlet store online. You can get clams for $1.00 (you can either buy 5 of the same kind or mix and match - a great deal on discontinuing scents!)

http://www.scentsati...tlet-store.html

[smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

A couple of days ago I got my wonderful prize from the July contest, I snapped a pic and will post it over in the p0rn section.

[smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] and [smilie=thank_you] CandleFind!!

HAVE A GREAT EVENING, EVERYONE!

Yay, candlefan! That's awesome [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Natilique, ugh! Not a fun way to spend the day. Hopefully you managed to catch it all.

Tonight melting AmbiEscents Lemongrass Ginger Tea. Really liking this one. They only had one clamshell left or I would've bought more.

Have a good evening!

Thanks for the sales tip, Nautilique!

Just switched to Scentsationals' Oatmeal Cookie & Tiffany's Creamy Vanilla (not a fan so of this scent, so I had to blend it).

Good to know about the outlet, Nautilique!

I am a barn fan, too, Maggie. When I used to do more photos, I could drive everyone crazy making the car stop to take pics of the old ones! :blush:

Tonight is Gracie Jo's - Hazelnut Coffee. (Or close to that, I tossed the bag).

Starting off today with...

Can-Do ~ Starbucks

K's ~ Blissful Morning

I can't believe it's Friday...this week flew by.

63d6bbb7.gif Hi again...

Enjoy your rain trep! singinintherain.gif

Did a little switcheroo for the afternoon...

CBV ~ Watermelon Cupcake...insanely yummy!347.gif

HHS ~ Granma's Creamy Coconut ZB...sooo good!

Crabby ~ Fruity Skittles...in the mudroom - packing a big punch!

Have a good one! picnictable2persons.gif

It is still raining and I have on YC Shortbread Cookie and Summer Wine plus Ashland Raspberry Limeade.

Trep - Hope U got a good soaking rain today, sounds like your area was in need of that.

[smilie=th_bb20] Our cooler temps have put me in an autumn mood, so I'm melting Nene's Fall Festival. Mmmmm.....apples...spices...fresh outdoors - perfect! [smilie=th_aa17]

Sweet--we did get a nice gentle rain almost all day. It was a blessing, for sure.

For this evening it is YC Buttercream and Vanilla Berry.

Aria, where did the week go? I blinked and it was Friday again (not that that's a bad thing :D )

This evening I've got Tapestry from Universal Voodoo in the tea light burner.

Have a good evening, all!

Finishing up my Yankee Buttercream candle this early morning. Have a great Saturday everyone!

[smilie=th_e16] I was melting Absolute Coffee earlier and just now added some Baked Zucchini to try a scent-xperiment 2 C what the combo smells like. Here's hoping. [smilie=th_drinks] (<-----that's coffee in those mugs...right? :D )