The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Scent Sparklers

I'm melting LSC's Sugar Cookie Royale - good one! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] My pup's brother is staying with us for 11 days. The outside feral kitties are used to my pup & they both look exactly alike :wub: , so think it's the one they can sniff noses with. When his brother chases them, tho [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc .... they catch on pretty quickly. [smilie=th_pardon]

Poor kitties, Sweet!

Very interesting, Rivercat! You don't think about big vendors having issues getting their oils!

Tonight is Cheryl's - Chai Spice

My kids are baking cookies to enter into the county fair, so I finally gave up on wax and decided to enjoy some real bakery scents.

Earlier I had Can-Do Cowbaby and a YC End of the Line candle going. This morning was CCCC Island Mango.

Have a great rest of the evening everyone! Heading off to bed... [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Sounds yummy, Candlefan!! What kind did they make?

Starting my day with Coffee & Donuts from Tiffany's...similar thinking Biolaeagles! ;)

Oops....forgot, upstairs is Afternoon Delight from Happy Hippy

Have a good one!

Candle Crest's Corner Café soy tarts @ work today....Yummmmmy...the smell of Hazelnut Coffee is wonderful :))))

Sounds yummy, Candlefan!! What kind did they make?

Well, they each had to come up with four different types of cookies, about 6 cookies of each variety. They baked some basic types, such as chocolate chip, oatmeal, iced lemon, and sugar cookies. The contest is not so much based on the cookies, but rather for the cookie jars they designed and decorated.

They are still baking this morning in hopes of making the entry deadline tonight.

Needless to say we still have some authentic bakery aroma going on around here so I won't be firing up any wax this afternoon.

I've been shopping and came home with a Yankee jar from Marshall's called Summer Wine. I have it going--very fruity--kind of like fruit punch, at least so far. It hasn't had time to do much yet.

Well, they each had to come up with four different types of cookies, about 6 cookies of each variety. They baked some basic types, such as chocolate chip, oatmeal, iced lemon, and sugar cookies. The contest is not so much based on the cookies, but rather for the cookie jars they designed and decorated.

They are still baking this morning in hopes of making the entry deadline tonight.

Needless to say we still have some authentic bakery aroma going on around here so I won't be firing up any wax this afternoon.

Oh my goodness Candlefan...they sound delicious! I am sure the cookie jars are beautiful too! Was this an art project as well?

Added Orange Creamsicle Zucchini Bread from PP&S...mmmmm.

I have been burning some candles today -

YC Napa Valley Sun

YC Meadow Showers

YC Grapevine & Oak

YC Beach Vacation

YC Beach Escape

I had to blow all out but Meadow Showers (small jar) and the Grapeviine & Oak . The wicks on the others are smoking and need to be trimmed.

The contest is not so much based on the cookies, but rather for the cookie jars they designed and decorated.

Candlefan - Entering projects in the fair is always fun! I bet U had flour all over your kitchen. :lol: How old R your kids? Good luck to them!

I'm melting Sea Breeze's Amish Blanket from a CF pal.[smilie=th_wave] I think they got creative with the name, smells just like what many others call Amish Quilt - always luv this scent![smilie=th_thumbs20up]

A rare cool & gloomy summer evening here is making me start thinking about fall scents... [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Melting TDC Earth Angel

Have a good evening, everyone!

Trep - that new candle sounds like an interesting one!

Remember when, for about 10 seconds, B&BW sold tarts in their wonderful candle scents? I snapped up as many as I could find and have been slowly rationing them out. I wish they would try it again!

Tonight B&BW - Pineapple Mango

debra99 I had no idea B&BW ever sold tarts! Holy cow I missed that one! I hope they try it again too. This morning I have been melting cherry Cheese Cake From Front Porch and I have to say it is yummy! Angie does awesome with her cheese cake blends. Can't wait till the morning to see what I'm in the mood for melting.

Good night everyone [smilie=thzzz003]

I wish B&BW sold tarts too! Tonight I melted Orange Chiffon Cake by Granny's and Blackberry Cheesecake by TDC. The Orange Chiffon was strong, but I decided I'm not a big fan of orange scents. Blackberry Cheesecake was amazing and I finally found a warmer that works with TDC tarts- my 18 watt!

Trep - that new candle sounds like an interesting one!

Remember when, for about 10 seconds, B&BW sold tarts in their wonderful candle scents? I snapped up as many as I could find and have been slowly rationing them out. I wish they would try it again!

Tonight B&BW - Pineapple Mango

i remember the BBW tarts--they were really good. I don't know why they quit making them.

The Summer Wine candle is pretty good. It is very fruity but in a different way. It is well worth the $12.99 I paid for the large jar.

Not sure what I am putting on first today. Will post later.

Morning all...

[smilie=th_sign0162] I remember the B&BW tarts!! I bought a couple and went back to get more and they had none! :(

This morning it's...

Southern Sunshine from Ks...peaches and tangerine...yum.

Vanilla Lavender from Hearts & Tarts upstairs...this one is nice and strong...I'm having better luck with the brittle.as opposed to the clamshell. I wonder why that is? [smilie=th_idontknow]

Have a good one. :)

Morning all...

[smilie=th_sign0162] I remember the B&BW tarts!! I bought a couple and went back to get more and they had none! :(

This morning it's...

Southern Sunshine from Ks...peaches and tangerine...yum.

Vanilla Lavender from Hearts & Tarts upstairs...this one is nice and strong...I'm having better luck with the brittle.as opposed to the clamshell. I wonder why that is? [smilie=th_idontknow]

Have a good one. :)

I have found on Ebay a seller who is selling 6 B&BW scent discs. Here is the link incase anyone is interested. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bath-Body-Works-Slatkin-Fragrance-Disc-Tart-NEW-x-6-/370856730411

They are Fall/Autumn scents!

Starting my day with Patriot Tropical Cooler and Yankee Pineapple Paradise. It is going to be a scorcher here today. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

It's very rainy here today. Heavy thunderstorms are passing through.

Trimmed all my candle wicks and they are burning nicely again. Added Home Interiors Flower Shoppe (really old) in the powder room.

I remember the B&BW tarts, too. I liked them.

Melting Honeydew Melon from Front Porch.