The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Scent Sparklers

MaggieMae, your new avatar cracks me up [smilie=th_jaja] Love Spongebob!

We put on some cheesy old martini lounge music while making dinner tonight, so I have YC Black Coconut going to suit the mood.

Have a good evening, all!

Rivercat - I love cheesy martini lounge music!

I have been a shopping fool lately, too. I kept saying that I was taking the summer off of ordering due to the heat. Wrong!

Tonight is Nene's - Coconut & Mango.

Now - off to look at Granny's sale... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc

Starting my Saturday with Yankee Summer Scoop--it's going to be another very hot day here and strawberry ice cream just sounded good to me.

I'm melting K's Kreations Cafe Brulee Bread - [smilie=th_fabulous1] !! Gotta say...I've tried several (TY CF pal!:) ) of her coffee scent combo's and they're really good ! [smilie=th_LOVE] Storms are going thru here today and supposed to decrease the high temps & humidity for a while.:sFun_hot:

Happy Saturday!

I love cheesy martini lounge music!

There's always a good time for cheesy martini lounge music! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

I'm beginning my day with Pink Paradise Cookie Bread from Ks....another winner!

Maggie, your avatar cracks me up! My kids still watch SpongeBob. Guess you're never too old for some things. :D

We had some storms come through yesterday evening so I stayed off the computer. There were reports of downed trees, etc. and some areas lost power. But we desperately need the rain and it (temporarily) dropped temp nearly 30 degrees so that was a good thing. In my melters this morning is Apple Press from Scentsy.

This afternoon it is Tuscany Happy Birthday Cake and YC Vanilla Berry. It is a hot one here!

Getting ready to head off to work in a bit, but I just started up a YC Sun & Sand tart and I lit up a CBV Sun & Sand dupe.

Just got back from Yankee (used a $20 off $45 purchase coupon) with a new electric tart warmer and a new, large Lake Sunset jar candle. The warmer (ceramic raised leafy vine cutout design) is pretty cool because it looks like it is lit up from within with a light bulb, but the cut-outs are actually lit up by LED bulbs. I love the lighted cutout look but am a little skittish about using higher watt light bulbs in warmers, given that I often use waxes needing higher temps to melt. I use my bulb warmers to melt softer waxes like Scentsy and BH&G.

I think the Lake Sunset fragrance might turn out to be a bit light on throw, though I haven't tried it yet. I figured at worst it would be great for my small upstairs bathroom. I have to agree with others that Lake Sunset doesn't really look or smell so much like a classic autumn fragrance. To me it smells fresh, maybe along the lines of a pearl or cashmere fragrance.

Hope all of you are enjoying your Saturday afternoon and have fun plans for this evening!

I'm melting K's Kreations Cafe Brulee Bread - [smilie=th_fabulous1] !! Gotta say...I've tried several (TY CF pal!:) ) of her coffee scent combo's and they're really good ! [smilie=th_LOVE] Storms are going thru here today and supposed to decrease the high temps & humidity for a while.:sFun_hot:

I'm glad to hear that her coffee scents are good because I ordered the Snickers coffee blend after watching Vnetta's review on it!

Today I'm melting Tiffany's Rosemary Mint. I figure I could smell this one even though I'm still stuffed up from a cold. Stay cool, everyone! th_WE1summer013.gif

Feel better Biolaeagles!

Thanks Rivercat & Mpfand....I sometimes think Spongebob's humor is more for adults...most of it goes right over my nieces head. ;)

This late afternoon it's been Strawberry Banana Ice Cream Scoop Bread from PPS...it was one of her frisbees which cut into 3 sections nicely. Smells good.

I haven't posted for a few days. Been super busy. Finally got a chance to burn a candle today and I am loving it! Yankee Candle Vanilla Chai is fantastic! Great wax pool and a very strong throw as well as being a great smelling scent.

I have a lot to catch up on here. It has been super hot. Stay cool everyone!

Thanks for the well-wishing, sweet&spiceygrl!

Candlelove, Vanilla Chai sounds amazing!

MaggieMae, I love Tara's! I think I have that one as a sample.

Goodnight, everyone!th_slider_bigsleep.gif

Biolaeagles--hope you are feeling better today.

Starting the morning with YC Juicy Watermelon.

Yankee Candle Vanilla Chai is fantastic! Great wax pool and a very strong throw as well as being a great smelling scent.

Michele - Glad 2 hear that.... looking forward to sniffing that one! [smilie=th_c61] Do U have the jar candle or the 2-wick tumbler?

I plopped a Pumpkin Chai Coffee melt in the melter this morning without remembering that I had turned off the melter last nite leaving the Iced Lemon Cookies in it cuz it hadn't melted very long & still had lots of scent left. After an hour I finally remembered what I had done :sFun_idea: & ran to the melter *hoping* the coffee scent hadn't melted yet (duuuh! :icon_razz: ) and of course it had. It's different...not terrible, but....[smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

We are getting a shower at the moment which is very welcome. I have on Yankee Mango Peach Salsa, Revere House Vanilla Cream and BH&G Frosted Vanilla Cupcake.

Michele - Glad 2 hear that.... looking forward to sniffing that one! [smilie=th_c61] Do U have the jar candle or the 2-wick

I have the jar candle. I try not to purchase the 2 wick tumbler unless there is no other choice I hate the new smooth wax. I used to purchase the tumblers in the marbled wax. No more. I picked this one up at the outlet. Very pleased! I am lighting this one back up today. Love it!!

Thanks, trep! I think our household is slowly getting over our colds.

Today I'm melting Peaches & Cream from HHS and Whipped Honeydew & Melon from Can-Do. I love these two vendors! th_slider_flirt.gif

More storms last night. We really need the rain so it's a good thing. I feel bad for those without power, though. Fortunately, where we live the power lines are underground. Melting French Toast from Scentsy and Cashmere Woods from Glade. I found the Glade melts at a Wal-Mart last night so I bought two to try. Cashmere Woods is a nice scent, but it's not very strong. I have it in my office, which is the size of a small bedroom so I doubt these would do well in a large, open area.

Glad your family is starting to feel better, Biolaeagles! :)

I am waiting for a sale over at Tara's cause these tarts smell [smilie=th_fabulous1] What are your favorites?

Still have 50 Shades of Pink going upstairs

Added Honeydew and Whipped Cream from CFTKR downstairs

Have a great Sunday. :)

For some reason those Honeydew tarts smelled floralish so I changed them out...

Tropical Sugar Cookie from Ava's

Pink Sugared 7 up Cake from VDC

I have been hoarding YC Indonesian Ginger tarts. I am down to 3. Make that 2! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Ack! I asked the YC Outlet SA about that scent and he said he thinks it's one of the ones that disappeared because they couldn't get the right oil anymore [smilie=th_cray]

On the hot plate today I melted a cube of AmbiEscents (newish clamshell line at Bed Bath & Beyond, like BH&G or Scentsationals) Lemongrass Ginger Tea. Like the scent a lot but it was pretty light.

Just put YC Pink Sands in the tea light burner.