The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Scent Sparklers

Afternoon....

Started my day with Lavender Cookies from Hearts & Tarts....lovely, soothing scent but on the lighter side. The lavender is more herbal and the cookie isn't very sweet.

Very hot here too, Aria. [smilie=th_dd5]

Stay cool everyone.

Very hot here too. I have been trying to organize my candle closet and get some things ready for fall. I decided to put on my YC Spiced Pumpkin and see how I like it. I burned it a couple of years ago and want to see if I still like it before I buy any more of it. Also have on Yankee Christmas Cookie. I love this one anytime.

Stay cool [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Good afternoon, everyone! Today is a much better day since DS # 1 is napping again!

Today I melted Strawberry Dream Cake from HHS (strong, but only lasted about 4 hours) and Bear Claws from Backroad Hobbies (medium, and lasting for the past 6 hours). I just added Tiki Beach from B&BW to the mix and I forgot how strong this one is! I may have to blow it out! blush.gif

I'm melting BH&G's Cupcake - sooo good! wub.gif It's very hot here, too. This is the 1st year I've had AC, but well remember how miserable it was without it and feel badly for those that don't have it. sad.gif

Hey Rivercat...It is: Rich, ripe apples and warm, woody accents of sandalwood and cedar with hints of spice.

Its my favorite and I hope they bring it back!!!

That sounds lovely! I will have to keep an eye out for it [smilie=th_aa17]

Tonight I'm melting a mystery YC tart that I discovered in my stash missing its wrapper. Dark green color, smells fresh. I like it, just don't know what the heck it is [smilie=th_idontknow]

This evening its been

Lemon Marshmallow Serendipity Bread from Up the Creek Scents...Delicious!

Vanilla Buttercream Waffle Cone from Pics, Petals & Scents

My house is smelling [smilie=th_cc15]

Night.

[smilie=th_bb20] Everyone--it's going to be anther hot one here. Starting this day with Yankee Golden Sands.

Good Morning!

Today's it's Serendipity Blast from Nikis Wax...bubblegum, cotton candy and serendipity. I'm not a big serendipity head but I wanted to try her scoopable. I love how easy it is to get out...probably the best one I've tried. ;) The shop closed down shortly after my purchase and has been closed since. Wonder where she went?? [smilie=th_confused3]

Have a good one and stay cool!! :sFun_bananshula:

Good morning wax friends! 580b705ffd.gif

Starting out the day with Ultimate Bear Claw from CFTKR....so very good! Love!!!!!AddEmoticons10949.gif

Maggie, I've only tried scoopables from Country Mama's Candles and CBV and I prefer CBV's version...it's easier to scoop. It's kind of like soft butter. CMC's was more crumbly, but her scents are fantastic! I did order a couple scoopables from Tiffany's a couple days ago to see how they are [smilie=th_paper-bag] .... I've been on an ordering binge lately. [smilie=yes]

Have a great day everyone! smilie_water_052.gif

Maggie, I've only tried scoopables from Country Mama's Candles and CBV and I prefer CBV's version...it's easier to scoop. It's kind of like soft butter. CMC's was more crumbly, but her scents are fantastic! I did order a couple scoopables from Tiffany's a couple days ago to see how they are [smilie=th_paper-bag] .... I've been on an ordering binge lately. [smilie=yes]

Thanks for the info Aria!! Good to know...I only ordered from CBV once and LOVED her stuff...not sure why I never went back. This Fall for sure. ;). My Fall list is getting quite long! :sEm_blush8:

As far as ordering binges go.... [smilie=bagover] ...please pass a bag this way!! I have been a looney with the ordering for the past month or two....

Upstairs it's...Mr. Smarty Pants from Happy Hippy...Texas wildflowers...surprisingly soft...adding the other half of the 2oz. tart.

Although the Serendipity Blast was going super strong...I was mostly smelling bubblegum which is not unpleasant, but not for me....so....

Old Fart from Granny's

Homemade 7up Zucchini Bread from a CF pal...yum! :) Thanx!

Glad to see you are enjoying your Happy Hippy, Maggie! I still haven't melted any yet.

And how do you like Granny's? I have some from her, but they have a funny smell to me on cold sniff. Plus I don't get the consultant thing . . .

[smilie=th_idontknow]

Anyway, I have been running around a lot the past couple of days and neglecting my wax.

The last thing I melted was a REALLY ancient tart from CFTKR, Blue Lagoon. It was little bunnies or somnething and I felt bad melting them.

[smilie=th_foolish1]

Time to change things out, I think!

Hey..Laurie!

I only melted three or four from Happy Hippy but I am really liking them so far..especially He Scent Me Up. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Definite reorder!

I am crazy about Granny's! It's funny though....a couple years ago I ordered from them for the first time just because of the cute scent names...didn't get much of a throw so I didn't order again. Then a couple months ago, I tried them again...not sure why...sale or something. Again, on cold sniff I thought, [smilie=th_baaaaa] Well, this time I noticed that after they sit for 2 weeks or more they actually smell strong and yummy. I was so surprised! I heard that they changed the wax and I believe it. I just placed another order today cause she's having a Spring/Summer Clearance sale...got a bunch of scoopables. [smilie=th_Whistle]. Let me know what you think when you end up melting yours. As for the consultants, I always forget to click someone's name...my bad.

Hi! This afternoon I have been burning a CBV Pink Bubblegum Crush candle and have had Haley's Cotton Candy going in my melter. I just had to blow out/turn everything off though because I have a meal going in my crock pot that's just not smelling so good with the sweet confectionary scents, to say the least!

Maybe I will switch to YC Sage & Citrus in a few.

Hoping for some rain this afternoon, but nothing so far.

So I finally got off my duff and changed the warmers

dry.gif

All over the living room & kitchen I have

Bora Bora Nights by Dream Tarts

in my room & bathroom it's South Padre Island from that Scentsational collection of different "beaches and shores" awhile back when they had all the pretty nautical warmers at Walmonster (and yes I picked up *a few*)

B)

That reminds me that I should change the other bathrooms, maybe later

Maggie, I'm so glad to hear your good report on HH and Granny's. I watched you tube videos on both of them and had to try. Then I started reading about Granny's and while some people raved, others said they were duds, so I started wondering if the rave reviews were from consultants. I did burn a butterball from Granny's while my dd was here in Vampire Kiss and it threw REALLY well and burned nicely too.

:)

Have a great evening. everyone!

[Maggie, I'm curious, since I know a lot of tarts "find their way to your address" . . . how many warmers do you have going and how many tarts do you go through?]

[Maggie, I'm curious, since I know a lot of tarts "find their way to your address" . . . how many warmers do you have going and how many tarts do you go through?]

LOL....I have 3 warmers downstairs and 1 upstairs in my bedroom. I use about 8 a day since I change them in the morning and afternoon/evening.

MaggieMae - I'm outta the loop...who is your new avatar? [smilie=th_idontknow]

Haha Sweet....it's the "Old woman" and her daughter from Spongebob's Chocolate Episode. That particular episode cracks me up.