The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Scent Sparklers

Everyone's scents sound so good today. This afternoon it is Yankee Macintosh--this is my favorite straight apple scent.

Ok...ended up changing the downstairs melters...hope I can smell this...

Lime Fruit Loops & Raspberry Lemonade from PP&S

Pink Lemonade from MRS

:)

Today I am melting 2 scents from Country Chunkie (woo hoo!):

Euphoria and Delicious

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I rearranged some of my candles this morning and made the *overflow* from the candle cabinet look nice on the mantle, albeit a bit crowded

[smilie=bagover]

Have a great day, everyone!

Aria - We're having the heat & awful humidity here, too. The weatherman just said our dewpoint is 74 degrees - I think that's the highest I've ever seen it. :wacko: I couldn't see out my windows this morning when I got up cuz there was such a difference from the AC cool in the house and the heat outside they were all fogged up.

Everyone's scents sound so good today.

Trep - [smilie=iagree] I was thinking that same thing! Kinda reminded me of going to a restaurant buffet and walking down the line thinking...I'd like one of that....and that...and that. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I'm melting Aunt Nena's Cinnamon Doughnuts. Smells good, but not real strong 2 me.

Good afternoon, everyone! This is the first chance I got to sit down after cleaning the kitchen, taking a three mile walk with my two little sons, and cleaning up after DS#1 knocked over the dog's water and food, LOL. This is all on 2 hours of sleep since DS# 2 was up most of the night. I feel a little like Super Woman, haha.tongue.gif

Today I'm melting Granma's Creamy Vanilla Bean Zucchini (to die for!) and Granny's Raspberry Jam. th_prod_107_1676.gif

Biolaeagles, you are one busy gal! I hope you can get some rest soon!

Today has been Harmony Home - Birchwood Forest

(This new spell ck is pretty cool!)

Got a late start this evening with just way too many things competing for attention when I walked in the door.

I have Sleepy from The Bathing Garden going in the bedroom.

Hopefully the chilly evening will keep my inconsiderate neighbors from frolicking in the pool into the wee hours again tonight [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

Sweet dreams, everyone! [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Good Morning--starting mine with YC Campfire Treat.

Biolaeagles--hope you got more sleep last night--you, too, Rivercat. Don't you hate it when the neighbors make a ruckus when you are trying to sleep?

It is going to be a scorcher here today--I can feel it already. Have a good one, everybody.

Good Morning from Wales

This lovely sunny morning I am melting YC Summer Scoop in my lounge and YC Wild Passion Fruit in the kitchen. Also have a YC Lavender candle burning in the bathroom.

Hope everyone has a great day! xx

Good Morning! [smilie=th_ahaaha]

Hey Sharon...glad to see you posting!:)

Biolaeagles...hope you got some sleep last night....It's funny, I usually don't need a lot of sleep if its voluntary, but if I am forced not to have sleep I am in bad shape. :(

Rivercat...hope you weren't bothered by your neighbors again! [smilie=th_fear8]

This morning is a favorite...

Ginger & Honey Teacakes from Scent Illusion....just as yummy and wonderful as I remember!!

Have a good one. :)

Good to see you, Sharon--your scents sound great.

At the moment it is YC Sweet Strawberry and Campfire Treat plus Revere House Vanilla Cream.

Hot and muggy here again...pool day again!

Melting Pink Fluffy Candy...this is a scent from Ollie's Soaps that a dear CF friend sent to me. It honestly smells exactly like a LUSH store...no kidding. Love it!

Thinking of quickly organizing some of my stash today...it's gotten a little messy and driving me nuts.

sweet, we've had the AC on for a few days now...it's like a sauna out there! I have to say, though, that most of my flowers and hanging baskets are loving the humidity! It's like a greenhouse! I have a hanging basket of wave petunias that I cut way back a couple of weeks ago and it is getting really nice and full again with lots of blooms.

Maggie, I know you love that little rolling pin emoti! lol

okay, off to organize The Stash...lol

Have a good one!

For the rest of the day it is Yankee Vanilla Cupcake and BH&G Frosted Vanilla Cupcake. Now, if I just had some cupcakes to eat I'd be set. :icon_razz:

This is the first chance I got to sit down after cleaning the kitchen, taking a three mile walk with my two little sons, and cleaning up after DS#1 knocked over the dog's water and food, LOL. This is all on 2 hours of sleep since DS# 2 was up most of the night. I feel a little like Super Woman, haha.tongue.gif

Biolaeagles - If U can get all those things done on only 2 hours sleep you ARE superwoman! [smilie=th_e030] I hope U got a good nite's sleep last nite!

I'm melting FP's Lemon Cookies...lemon heaven! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Added Hemingway from Scentsy upstairs....my house is still smelling amazing! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

MaggieMae, I don't think I've come across that one yet! What does it smell like?

The cloudy evening kept people out of the pool and spa last night, and I slept like a baby, thankfully! [smilie=thzzz003] The pool area has been closed for renovation since January, and some residents are a little bit too excited that it's open again. [smilie=th_roll]

Melting Sweet Fixations Yellow Polka Dot Bikini. Nice!

Have a good evening, everyone :D

MaggieMae, I don't think I've come across that one yet! What does it smell like?

Hey Rivercat...It is: Rich, ripe apples and warm, woody accents of sandalwood and cedar with hints of spice.

Its my favorite and I hope they bring it back!!!

Good Morning friends!

33745.gif I'm melting! lol!

This morning it's Pistachio Coconut Fluff from my SGA order...yummy, but very, very rich. I may turn it off in a bit and put in something a little fruitier and lighter. It's just so hot today...this might be a better scent when I can have the windows open.

How is everyone else doing? fan.gif Surviving the heat I hope! weathermanf2.gif

aa59.gif Looks like we'll be in the pool again today!

Have a good one!

Good Morning! Melting Garden Cantaloupe from ScentSationals and Lime & Kiwi Cantaloupe from Scentsy. These smell great together!