The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Scent Sparklers

Hi Candlefriends!

Burning Haley's Cherry Slushie this afternoon and getting ready for another round of badly needed rainstorms here in Aurora.

Yesterday we got some great rain, but the west side of the Denver metro area has been getting all the moisture. For some reason the storms have been falling apart or splitting up into different directions when they get over here-- very odd!

So glad the fires are getting under control, MFPand! How awesome! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Today it smells nice and clean in here - Gain (type) by SeaBreeze (her cupcake tarts are SO cute I love them!) Faded Denim by Scentsationals (a very strong laundry-ish scent) and more White Cloud by TCC.

[smilie=th_balloons]

Enjoy what's left of your weekend, everyone!

Mpfand - That's better news! Seems to have taken a long time to get the fire to 45% contained, it must be very large.:(

I'm melting the last of my BH&G's Baked Apple Strudel. Really good apple pie scent, I'd certainly get it again! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Hello!

Today I had YC Tea & Honey melting in the bedroom, and just put in Streetman Long Island Limeade in the living room.

Have a good evening :)

Ufgatorbugg [smilie=The_Hi] - Glad U jumped in! That one's on my 'try someday' list....can U smell the marmalade or mostly the zucchini

Sorry took so long! We just started our summer vaction! I could tell there was a sweet orange scent mixed in with the zb. I enjoyed it but probably won't repurch. It was nice to try though. Melted TBG key lime pie and BH&G casmere amber something or other. Both really nice.

Monday already? Starting out with Cupcake from ScentSationals. Hope everyone has a good day! :)

That SI Hazelnut Coffee & Cream had very little throw...I've gotten AMAZING results from her bars and scallops so I'm not sure if...I didn't let these cure enough....this particular scent is a light thrower....or the crumbles somehow don't work(which doesn't make any sense). I will have to investigate. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Now it's Missouri River Soaps Watermelon Cotton Candy...they have had about a month to cure so I hope they are yummy hot....cause they're yummy cold. :)

Edit...These are throwing nicely...a moderate and sweet yummy goodness.

Added He Scent Me Up from Happy Hippy Scents upstairs....sandalwood with orange and lavender...love it!

Sorry took so long! We just started our summer vaction!

Ufgatorbugg - TY for the info! Have a fun vacation! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Starting out with Cupcake from ScentSationals.

Mpfand - I thought that was a good one [smilie=yes] - whatcha think?

I'm melting TDC's Sunday Morning. Smells yummy! I couldn't remember what what was in it, so looked it up: SUNDAY MORNING - intoxicating combination of a nutty sweet cream on a bed of freshly grated nutmeg and carmelized pecans. The tempting notes of ground almond, marzipan and thick vanilla are swirled with a brown sugar bouquet. Well...that explains why I like it![smilie=th_sml29]

Mpfand - I thought that was a good one [smilie=yes] - whatcha think?

Love it! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Cupcake is still going. I've added a few others. Cake Bake from Jamie Clair in the loft, Calypso Sands from ScentSationals in the laundry room and Linger from Scentsy in the master bedroom and bathroom.

Added He Scent Me Up from Happy Hippy Scents upstairs....sandalwood with orange and lavender...love it!

Maggie, is this the first Happy Hippy melt you've tried? (I went to abbreviate HHS and it's the same as Haley's Heavenly - hmmm) Anyway, I still have mine set aside to cure.

I'm ashamed to admite I haven't even changed my warmers out today, I can still smell the Gain (Seabreeze) when I walk by and the Faded Denim (Scentsationals) is still super strong, wowza!!

Tonight I have YC Hearts and Flowers going in my melter. I was down to the end of the candle and decided to scoop some into my melter.

Have a great rest of the evening everyone!

Maggie, is this the first Happy Hippy melt you've tried? (I went to abbreviate HHS and it's the same as Haley's Heavenly - hmmm) Anyway, I still have mine set aside to cure.

Haha, Laurie...I always want to do the same thing with HHS!! Well, I tried one half of Hot Child in the City on July 1st which was a only a week from arrival....it wasn't long enough and the scent was weak so I knew I needed more time but I have been dying waiting. Today was over 3 weeks and it is throwing great in my room!! Strong and flowing down the hall and stairs.

I also added

Rain & Rainbows from Happy Hippy Scents

Pastry Shop from Pics, Petals & Scents

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Good morning...loving everyone's summery scents...they all sound so good.

I just randomly chose a scent this morning and it's awesome as all of Carol's scents are...Ultimate Bakery Noel...delish. love3.gif

It's super hot and muggy here...yuck. I need to go out and spray my plants and shrubs with insecticide...the Japanese Beetles are back. rollingpin.gif

Hope everyone is having a great day! thkittyhug-1.gif

Good Morning! Melting Grandma's Kitchen from Scentsy. This smells like bread baking in the oven with nuts and raisins. No spice. It's different. The more I smell it the more I like it and is throwing throughout the entire house.

Good Afternoon!

rollingpin.gif

Oh my gosh, Aria...you know I love her...and this always makes me laugh!! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Good Morning! Melting Grandma's Kitchen from Scentsy. This smells like bread baking in the oven with nuts and raisins. No spice. It's different. The more I smell it the more I like it and is throwing throughout the entire house.

That sounds yummy, Mpfand!

Starting my day with SG Cinnamon Sugar Donut type....for some reason I can't smell it. I know it's there... [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]