The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Scent Sparklers

Morning...

It's overcast and dark today...

The Sea Breeze Scents is still going just as strong as when I first put it on yesterday. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] so I'm keeping it on and only changing the other melter...

Cotton Candy from Missouri River Soaps...a freebie from my first order...I hope I like it cause I already ordered more. [smilie=th_scratch]

Have a good one. :)

Btw...thanks for the heads up over at the Happy Hippy, Laurie! Since I haven't tried any yet, I'm not sure if I'll like em....so I'll have to pass on this one. Did ya see her loaves? There're tie dye rainbow now!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Hi everyone. Melting: Apricot Sugar Blossom by Time & Again. Tiare Flowers by Front Porch.

Candle: Salt Water Taffy by Colonial. Have a great Friday

This afternoon it is Revere House Vanilla Cream and BH&G Frosted Vanilla Cupcake.

It's raining cats and dogs. [smilie=th_fear8]

Can you believe the Sea Breeze cupcake tart is still going super strong?? I can't believe it!! That's 20 hours...I might change it just to try something else....nah. I can't smell a thing from the cotton candy....don't know if this is really light or the other one is overpowering it. Will change the cotton candy to...

LSC Pink Ocean Air....this one cranks and I :flirtysmile4: love it!!

Ended up putting K's in all the melters...

Lemon Zucchini Cake...delicious!

Sweet--the new Yankee Pumpkin Wreath is quite strong on cold sniff in the store. It smells like a blend of Be Thankful with a touch of Autumn Leaves.

Thanks Trep! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] I thought it was odd that the circle didn't have much scent. Sounds good - I'll sniff it in the store, for sure!

MaggieMae - I wonder if you're getting the storm system we had on Tues/Wed. We got over 4 inches of rain in 48 hours.:wacko:

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting LOL's Amish Quilt. Luv this scent from every vendor I've gotten it from! [smilie=th_LOVE] Do ya'll do that, too.....try the same scent from more than 1 vendor? [smilie=th_pardon]

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting LOL's Amish Quilt. Luv this scent from every vendor I've gotten it from! [smilie=th_LOVE] Do ya'll do that, too.....try the same scent from more than 1 vendor? [smilie=th_pardon]

Oh my gosh Sweet...yes! I ordered Amish Quilt from FP cause I love it from any vendor and..... [smilie=th_puke] Blech...it was a floral clean scent and strong enough to burn your nasal hairs!! [smilie=th_help]

Oh my gosh Sweet...yes! I ordered Amish Quilt from FP cause I love it from any vendor and..... [smilie=th_puke] Blech...it was a floral clean scent and strong enough to burn your nasal hairs!! [smilie=th_help]

MaggieMae - Oh nooooo - what a disappointment! :( I found that I have to read the scent descriptions, cuz many vendors get creative and change the name or (like U found), it's not what I've ordered from someone else with the same scent name. Tricky, huh? Here's FP's scent description - Amish Quilt- Love this wonderful aroma of a country linen quilt immersed with soft floral and fragrance undertones. Hard to describe this scent, but a must try for any scent lover! Sounds like what U were smelling. ;)

and strong enough to burn your nasal hairs!! [smilie=th_help]

[smilie=th_slider_brent] That made me laugh. Great way to put it!

Melting Sweet Fixations Cherry Cola

Have a good evening, all!

Btw...thanks for the heads up over at the Happy Hippy, Laurie! Since I haven't tried any yet, I'm not sure if I'll like em....so I'll have to pass on this one. Did ya see her loaves? There're tie dye rainbow now!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I'm in exactly the same place, I have some, haven't melted any, so I hate to invest more in them if they don't pan out.

:sFun_bananshula:

And yes, I saw the rainbow loaves - they are far out, man!!

:sSig_cool2:

Also, guess what!? She has a play - doh scent!!! yeah!

Happy Hippy Joy Joy

:sSig_woohoo2:

"Hippyland-Playdoh (Just like the childhood Playdoh)"

I have been looking for a play-doh dupe for a LONG time! The cold sniff is pretty good, we shall see!

Late afternoon I changed out my beloved Sunburn and now have Oatmeal, Milk & Honey by YOCC. It's nice, but pretty subtle.

Have a good night, everyone

oh, btw, I lit the rewicked Harry & David, and no go.

:sSig_aaarggh:

the wicks shrivel up and the flame is barely there with the teeny tiny scent pool. Even at that, it smells nice, but I don't know what's wrong, I used those wicks when I make votives out of old wax and they burn just fine.

Morning!! :)

Rewarming Lemon ZC from Ks since I turned it off last night...but adding a new one to the kitchen melter...

Coffee Caramel from Sea Breeze Scents

Have a good one. :)

I'm intrigued by the Pumpkin Wreath candle! With the weather getting hotter, I've been craving fall weather.

Today I'm melting Sugar Cookie Dough Bread by LOL (yummy scent, lasted about 4 hours in 24 watt warmer) and Tara's Caramel Apple Creme Brulee (yummy and still going strong after 6 hours in my 24 watt). th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

Good Evening! I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday.

I just now got around to changing out the warmers.

:rolleyes:

Melting White Cloud by TCC in a few warmers

Bird of Paradise by Cozy Cottage

in my room I have a mix of the leftover from FP Sunburn an OLD HHS tart called Coconut Craze. It still smells great, but I noticed that it will NOT melt all the way. I ordererd that tart in Jan. 2011, so I'm thinking her wax has changed since then (I hope so since I have an order out from her last sale - lol)

Lilacs & Pearls or something like that by Soy Vey Grazia (can you tell I'm using up some oldies!?)

B)

Have a good night, everyone

Starting the day out burning B&BW Limoncello...so yummy!

Ooh, I've been coveting that one! It was the first to vanish during the SAS. I hope they bring it back [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000

Also, guess what!? She has a play - doh scent!!! yeah!

[smilie=th_thConfus_55] Must! Get!

Had TDC Cypress Cove going all day in the bedroom. Just started YC Black Coconut in the living room.

Have a good evening, all!

This is what we've been enjoying...

CFTKR ~ Black & Blue

Streetman ~ Island Fresh

CMC ~ Strawberries & Spice

Lavender & Royal Sugar Cookie

Outside all day...in the pool and doing some gardening.

Time for some relaxation...

Morning, all. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Melting Watermelon Mint from Scentsy. I don't smell any mint at all, but it is a nice melon scent. Wish is were a bit stronger though. Might do better in a smaller room.

The humidity and rain helped out with the fires and now it's about 45% contained. They are even letting some people go back to their homes.

mpfand--glad things are improving in your area. Those wildfires are so scary.

This afternoon it is YC Paradise Spice.

Happy Sunday!

Mpfand...I'm glad to hear some positive reports! [smilie=th_blij81] I hope things continue to improve!!

Been out of town for the weekend with sis and a childhood friend... [smilie=th_giggle] ...had lots of fun!

Left Fireworks from Scentsationals going for the family but I smell nothing today so...

Serendipity Lemon Sugar Cookies

Lemon Frosted Birthday Cake...both from Pic, Petals & Scents

:)

Good morning, everyone! Today I'm melting Cinnamon Bun Ice Cream from LOL and Brown Sugar Marshmallow from Backroad. I'm hoping LOL's is really strong! I LOVE Cinnamon Bun scents. Keep cool, everyon!th_WE1summer013.gif