The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Scent Sparklers

I waited almost all day to change the warmers because You're A Rockstar was still going noticeably strong - wow!

[smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Changed it to Wild Child, also by OPT. Unfortunately, DH fired up the fryer so it kinda got drowned out.

:angry:

I think I will fire up a Morenci (Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper) because those usually rule the roost as far as scents go!

[smilie=th_smilies-1]

Have a good evening

I think I will fire up a Morenci (Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper) because those usually rule the roost as far as scents go!

Ooh, Nautilique, that sounds lovely!

This evening's melt is Beach Bum from The Bathing Garden.

Hope everyone's week is off to a good start! :)

Melting Pink Noel Cake Batter Ice Cream from HHS

Also burning a couple YC jars...Paradise Spice and Golden Sands

Heading to bed soon...GoodNight-emoticon_zps7b990d5c.png

Yum, Aria - those are 2 of my fav YCs!

Candlefan - you asked about Precious Puppy - yep! I had that one also, but I think I used it up quickly. Not sure if that is good or bad, LOL!

Tonight is Baby it's Cold Outside by TCC (cake and raspberry are the notes I smell.)

Popping in to say I added Buggytown -Smokey Mountain Rain.

Finally changing up one of the scents...

Granny's Down & Dirty...smells sweet and grapefruity to me.

Keeping the Apple Pumpkin Cheesecake going since its still got some life and I love it. :)

[smilie=th_slider_bigsleep] Night.

Good morning, everyone! I'm starting my crazy morning with my two boys. We are adjusting to DS # 1 not used to having mommy's full attention during the day. He's only 22 months, so he's having a little bit of a hard time. th_sad2hz1.gif

Today I'm melting Raspberry Zinger from Tara's and Wildberry Mousse from CFTKR. Hope you all are having a fabulous day! th_FULL_O17.gif

Good Afternoon...

Biolaeagles, that is rough. :huh: My sis had her girls 15 months apart and it sure is a handful. Your little guy will adjust but it will take some time... [smilie=th_empathy]

Today I'm still melting Granny's Down & Dirty....so yummy.

Added Grapefruit Swizzle.

Have a good one. :)

Starting with Calm Sea by Front Porch today.

Will definately add some candles once I see what this smells like and what I think will match.

:thwetkissf:

Have a great day!!

Good Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Didn't get much sleep last night...a wink here and there between 4 and 7....I hate insomnia.

Starting my day with

Ava's Frosted Pear Cuppy..strong and yummy.

Scent Illusion's Coconut Satsuma... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Have a good one. :)

Maggie, I hope you can find time for a quick nap later on.

We've gone from a heat advisory to an air quality advisory. The fire is still burning (8 days now) and is only 10% contained. There was actual ash falling in our area yesterday. Good news is that higher humidity and chance of rain is in the forecast.

Melting Rio Beach from Scentsy.

Hi All!

Amid my very messy house (things are everywhere) I have YC Honeydew Melon on the warmer. Smells great! I can't wait for this renovation to be over and things return to normal.