The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Scent Sparklers

Good Morning 77288.gif

Melting a favorite from Carol...Ultimate Bakery Shop bliss.gif

trep, one of my favorite times of the day is in the morning when it's still quiet and having that first cup of coffee!

Rivercat, hope it cools down for ya cold-3.gif

biolaeagles, I resisted the HHS sale since I just got a decent size order from her last week. I don't know how Janet does it with giving away all those freebies!!!! Inquiring minds want to know...what did you get? yes.gif

sweet, the HHS sale is on until Sunday. Don't know why, but Ozzy isn't the least bit scared of fireworks. He slept right through everything!Emoticon-Snoopy.gif

Have a great Friday everyone! thlemondrink.gif

Forgot to say that the movie was awesome yesterday! Despicable Me 2...must see!!!!!

sweet, the HHS sale is on until Sunday. Don't know why, but Ozzy isn't the least bit scared of fireworks. He slept right through everything!

Aria - Thanks for the HHS info! Sad that it was posted only on FB. [smilie=th_roll] My pup wasn't scared of fireworks or thunderstorms until 2 years ago. His brother, who's been scared of those for quite a while, was staying with us at the end of summer & we had storm after storm on his 1st nite/day & the poor guy was sooo upset. Ever since then, my pup has been 2. Probably a coincedence, but still...[smilie=th_pardon] Since he doesn't hear well now, I think it's more the lightning & fireworks lights that scare him. He's scared of the camera flash too so I can't really take many pics of him either.[smilie=th_sad2hz1]

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting TSP's Toast & a Latte from a CF pal. Sooooo good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Oh Sweet--I feel for your pup. Our neighbor's dog who practically lives with us is terrified of loud sounds and will run into our big garage/workshop and get himself squeezed into the furtherest corner he can. I always feel so sorry for him. Happily this year no one close to us did anything so it was quiet.

I have just added a Yankee Lilac Blossoms to go with the Summer Wish. They are blending nicely together.

Trep - I'm glad your neighbors pup has a place he can run to where he feels a little safer. It's no use to tell them they'll be ok....they're beyond consolation when they're that scared.[smilie=th_sad-1]

I'm melting Nene's Paradise. [smilie=th_LOVE] this scent, especially for summer!

Today is dark and rainy and my roof is leaking. . . . again <big sigh> Can't catch a break!

Scent throughout the house is Exotic Teak by Dream Tarts, I LOVE it!

Since it's so dark, I think I may add some candles as soon as I look around and find something that won't clash.

GLAD 4th of July is over. My dogs hate the fireworks, and I just don't get how a bunch of drunk yahoos shooting off illegal and dangerous rockets is at all patriotic. There are plenty of "legitimate" fireworks displays to enjoy safely. ugh

Anyone hit up Haleys? (um, I did)

Good Afternoon...

Thanks for the thumbs up for Despicable Me 2, Aria! [smilie=th_justcuz_goodpost]

Mpfand...I hope things cool down for you!! I can tell you that everyone here in the northeast is worried about you guys!! [smilie=yes] Stay safe!

This morning it's been...

Blackberry Lime Love from LSC

Unnamed Blackberry Lemon Ice Cream

Berry Zucchini Bread from Up the Creek

Have a good one.:)

Aria, I want to see Descipable Me 2 so bad!

From the HHS sale, I got the following:

-Fall Leaves in Brown Sugar Pound Cake and Sugar Corn Pudding Noel

-Bakery & Granma's Creamy Zucchini Samplers

-Clamshell in Toasted in Hawaii (Trish's blend)

-Tarts in Cake Bake, Buttermilk Pancakes, Vanilla Insanity and Marshmallow Lime Cupcakes

-Freebie 6-packs in Lemon Ice Cream & Blueberry Cookie (Custom Blend), Wildberry Vanilla Bean Noel Mousse & Toasted Marshmallow (Custom Blend)

-Free Bag of Tarts in Jelly Glazed Donuts and Toasted Marshmallow Peeps

I'm so excited!!

Today I'm melting Fudge Brownie from CBV and burning Cinnamon Bun from Country Heart Candles (both are super strong scents). th_slider_flirt.gif

Rivercat, hope it cools down for ya cold-3.gif

Today was much cooler and soooo nice out! It's currently 23 degrees cooler on my patio today than it was at this time yesterday :o

Our town doesn't do a big fireworks display anymore, but I forgot about the country club down the hill. At about 9:15 there was a big BOOM and the cats' eyes got very big so we shut the windows again and they settled down ok [smilie=th_catkiss] I always feed bad for the animals who are home alone.

Melting YC Vanilla Lime [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Happy Friday evening all!

Rivercat, July 4th is hard on the pets! Luckily in my city fireworks are illegal, and the city did a good job of enforcing it this year. Last year, on the other hand, was crazy and I was so worried my then 1 year old wouldn't sleep through it (he didn't wake up at all, though, haha!).

Tonight I switched up to Cinnamon Apple Zucchini from Shayz....so good! I'm obsessed with the zucchini blends right now. th_slider_flirt.gif

Mpfand...I hope things cool down for you!! I can tell you that everyone here in the northeast is worried about you guys!! [smilie=yes] Stay safe!

Thanks, Maggie. The excessive heat warning was lifted yesterday, but it's still 110+ and now we have smoke and ash in the valley from a nearby fire in Mt. Charleston. They're warning everyone to stay in.

Melting Dulce de Leche from Scentsy.

it's still 110+ and now we have smoke and ash in the valley from a nearby fire in Mt. Charleston. They're warning everyone to stay in.

Mpfand - That's still extremely hot! :sFun_ahohno: Hope U can at least enjoy your pool in the evening. You're not in any danger from the fire R U?

I'm melting FP's Cotton Candy Bread....delish!! :toppoints:

I've had YC Juicy Watermelon going this morning since I got up and got my coffee-- both in a candle and in tart forms, so it smells pretty summery in our home. I think later on I might add some CCCC Watermelon Smoothie when the YC tart starts to fade.

I can't even imagine how miserable all these extreme high temps are for those stuck with them! I do love summertime, but mostly in the evening and early morning when it has cooled off a bit. I know that it never really cools off much at night in certain places. I really feel for you guys going many days on end without getting any real break from the heat!

Last night was "interesting" around here. It's extremely dry here along the Colorado Front Range (as evidenced by our huge, recent forest fires) even though monsoonal rains are gradually kicking in in certain locations.

Anyway, around 11:00 pm I heard a commotion outside. An alert neighbor was screaming at some other neighbors out back who had a huge bon fire going in their back yard, and she ended up calling the police, who quickly responded. I couldn't believe it! One stray spark could have sent our back fence and entire back yard up in explosive flames. It's fortunate they didn't burn the entire block down. [smilie=th_shocked_sick_big]

I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday evening.

[smilie=th_sml29]

Tonight I am melting Crackling Birch by CBV

I just put it in, so I can't report anything yet

:rolleyes:

I have 3 candles burning:

Mahogany Teakwood from BBW

this is from today's sale, it's LOVELY and burning nicely, I love the 3 wicks!

:wub:

and 2 Blue Suede & Sandalwood by Willow Lane

these I got at the grocery store on BOGO, they're really not spectacular in the throw department, but they're nice for ambiance.

:)

Have a good evening

MaggieMae - [smilie=kewl] new avatar!

Candlefan - I'm so glad the bonfire did no damage! You have to wonder *WHAT* were they thinking....??:o Your kitten avatar is adorable - looks like she's smiling! [smilie=yes]

Laurie - Is your area still getting an abundance of rain? I felt badly for the people interviewed on TWC that were vacationing down there and certainly not expecting all that rain day after day. :wacko:

I'm ending the day remelting last evening's Nene's Paradise. Awesome, fresh scent that goes on..and on...and on! [smilie=th_cc15]