The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Scent Sparklers

Good one, Sweet!

It has been Red Berry Tea - Scentsy - most of the day. It is so hot the air currents have changed - hard to smell anything around here!

[smilie=th_bb40] Congrats on the thread title, Sweet!

Still melting Sassy Girl from yesterday...impressive and delicious. [smilie=th_snoopy]

Overcast and blech today.

Debra, stay cool.

Edit..changed up the scents...

Get Over It from Granny's... [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Sunny Paradise from Sea Breeze Scents

Just back from some retail shopping therapy :ssshopping: I found a two wick Tuscany Happy Birthday Cake candle at the supermarket and have that going now--great scent and good throw. Then at another grocery store I got two medium Village candles (they only have the med size)--Cherry Vanilla Swirl and Vanilla Cupcake. Of course I got a few things at Yankee too so all in all it was a fun time. I also have my Ashland Raspberry Lime candle going. It is smelling good in here.

Trep - Sounds like U had a fun day waxie shopping![smilie=th_dancing_smile] Is Tuscany a new one for U to try? What market did U find it in?

I'm melting VDC's Lord Baltimore from a CF pal.[smilie=th_wave] VDC isn't open & that scent isn't one of the 5 listed in her scent descriptions, so I don't know what's in it [smilie=th_pardon] ...but it smells good! :) Thanks re: the thread title!

Put on Hot Child in the City from Happy Hippy earlier...think I need to let them cure some more.

Will change up the scents after dinner.

The humidity is stifling....argh.

Sweet..."5 listed in her scent descriptions"..... [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Sweet--yes, the Tuscany was a new one for me. It is made by the Langley company in Kansas. I got it at Dillon's. It was the best cake scent I have ever had. It formed a melt pool right away and filled the entire house. I love it. I plan to see if I can find some more of this scent.

For this evening it is Yankee Pina Colada--one of the cool pops collection.

Sweet..."5 listed in her scent descriptions"..... [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

[smilie=th_pardon] I couldn't resist. [smilie=th_butbutbut] ....it's true - there are just 5 scents (no descriptions) on her website. I've been stalking her site since June 2012 [smilie=th_cha40] and I don't think the scent list has ever been completed. Has her web store ever been open? [smilie=th_scratch]

Sweet--yes, the Tuscany was a new one for me. It is made by the Langley company in Kansas. I got it at Dillon's. It was the best cake scent I have ever had. It formed a melt pool right away and filled the entire house. I love it. I plan to see if I can find some more of this scent.

Thanks Trep! I don't have a grocery store w/that name, but I'll check my Giant Eagle. I did a search & found some here. Did U get the 18oz....is that the 2-wick?

Nope, her webstore hasn't been open as far as I know! Hoping it's soon!!

I really was enjoying that "Get Over It" from Grannys...patchouli and citrus...more on the citrus!

Changed the scents to:

Blue Sugar Cookie Dough Bread

Buttery Blueberry Cake from Scent Illusion

already smelling gooooood!

It is Spring Floral by Cheryl's in my house tonight. At first I thought it was gonna be a dud - then kapow! Scent everywhere! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Great title, Sweet! [smilie=yes]

The heat wave continues... my heart aches for the 19 firefighters who lost their lives in AZ...their poor families... [smilie=th_sad-1]

Melting Honeydew Melon from Front Porch. It's been my experience that this scent is usually on the light side regardless of the vendor. This one is no exception. [smilie=th_fear8]

Morning All

Mpfand..I haven't watched the news since work ended...that news is horrifying. Prayers for those families.

Trep...I picked up Tuscany Happy Birthday Cake melt at the supermarket last night...cold sniff is Yummo! :)

This morning it's...

Bakery Sensation from Scent Illusion downstairs

Berry Verbena from CFTKR upstairs

Have a good one.

Hi Everyone! I don't happen to be burning or melting anything at the moment (trying to allow my air conditioning to catch up after all the heat generated by cooking earlier) but my most recent melt has been CBV Blueberry Cobbler. I'll fire it up again here in a bit. So yummy!

Will do Trep...thinking it's up at bat tomorrow! :)

Tonight it's been Tara's Zucchini Ice Cream...smells great! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

[smilie=th_offtobed]

Goodnight. [smilie=th_offtobed]