The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents in June to make you swoon

Morning...Happy Sunday. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Florida Dreamin by LSC

Banana Bubblegum from unknown vendor.

Looking cloudy this morning...hope it burns off.

Have a good one. :)

I'm melting Scentsy's Perk Me Up - great coffee scent! :sHa_thumbgoodjob: I was hoping that sniffing that and drinking some coffee [smilie=th_316785e4] would get me moving, but seems I have a case of the sloooooows this morning.[smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Good Morning--starting mine with Yankee Shortbread Cookie and Waikiki Melon.

trep, how is the Shortbread Cookie? I saw it at the SAS.

Today it's FP Lemon Bread and YC Blueberry Scone. th_slider_flirt.gif

Biolaeagles--I had had Shortbread Cookie several years ago when it first came out and really liked it. Unfortunately this jar I got at the SAS has practically no throw. I burned it a full 12 hours yesterday--it burned perfectly but I only occasionally got any scent. Today I have it in my bathroom and I am still not getting much throw so I am disappointed.

I just now put on my Yankee Blueberry that I got at SAS--this is going to be a good one as it is throwing already. The Raspberry Sorbet one I got at the same time was very strong. I am getting ready to light my Yankee Christmas Cookie to go with it.

Yucky, yucky day. Rainy and cloudy and humid.

Hearts & Tarts Pink And Dreamy....smelling nice. DD's friend said the smell of our house makes him happy...What could be a better compliment than that? I just love him!! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

:)

I had to blow out my Yankee Blueberry candle. I have burned many of this fragrance in years past but this one made me sick almost immediately. Back to the store it will go tomorrow. It was super strong and just didn't set with me. Oh well. That is one good thing about Yankee--you can return for any reason with no problems.

DD's friend said the smell of our house makes him happy...What could be a better compliment than that?

MaggieMae - He sounds like a keeper! ;)

I'm melting 1803's Pumpkin Cornbread from a CF friend - deeelish!:sHa_okay: May be just me, but their cornbread smells a lot like ZB.

Hope everyone's had a nice week-end. It hit 117 here again today. One death has been reported due to the heat and several have had to go the hospital. Melting Tropical Fiesta from ScentSationals and Pink Cutie from Scentsy.

That's hot and scary Mpfand! So sad about the death. I hope tomorrow is looking better.

Hey...that's for sure Sweet!

Tonight, it's gonna be...

Lucky Duck from Granny's upstairs

Downstairs...

Sassy Selena from Sassy Girl...I think this one is Ice Cream Scoop Bread....yum.

Goodnight. [smilie=th_offtobed]