The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents in June to make you swoon

Sweet - you asked about the Febreeze melts...um...yes...I have a few... :sSig_busted: They are OK - not super strong, but OK in my bedroom.

I found an old bag of CFTKR - old enough the cellophane bag has yellowed. They are Sandalwood and Amber and I have 3 melting!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! [smilie=th_aa21]

I found an old bag of CFTKR - old enough the cellophane bag has yellowed.

Debra - TY for the info on the Febreeze melts, always fun trying new products! I have quite a few elderly tarts of Carol's in bags that have yellowed, but when I melt em they still have lots-o-scent left! [smilie=th_blij81]

MaggieMae - Cute new avatar & siggy...always look forward to that 'ahhhhh' cup of joe in the morning! [smilie=th_blij51]

I'm melting Fresh Coffee from a CF pal [smilie=The_Hi] and burning Crossroads' Oatmeal Cookie candle.... [smilie=th_fabulous1] mix of scents!

biolaeagles, sounds like a nice, relaxing way to celebrate Father's Day. I bet you're anxious for little Dean to make his appearance!

Melting Dulce de Leche from Scentsy.

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!

Relaxing at the beach house and burning some YC-

Grapevine & Oak

Christmas at the Beach

Beach Escape

Votives in Coral Sand

Biolages-Hope little Dean makes his appearance soon.

It was drizzly earlier & now is grey & humid & thought I'd melt something fresh, so I'm melting BH&G's Grapefruit Melon Sage. [smilie=th_1_bigone110] what a great scent...perfect!...especially for summer! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

It was drizzly earlier & now is grey & humid & thought I'd melt something fresh, so I'm melting BH&G's Grapefruit Melon Sage. [smilie=th_1_bigone110] what a great scent...perfect!...especially for summer! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

That is a really good scent. I have it in a candle and it is strong and good.

I have added BBW Homemade Cookies to the mix.

Good Evening

Finally got the kitchen cleaned up and changed up the scents...

Sea Breeze Scents Tropical Sunset...(honeysuckle & hibiscus)

LOL Banana Marshmallow Cream Cake

One of my favorites!

I've had Scentsy Cherry Limeade going since the mid-afternoon. Not super strong, but it carries well--I was even getting hints of it outside on the patio.

Hope everyone had a good Father's Day. Bet there were lots of ribs and steaks grilling!

Tonight is a YC candle - Blueberry.

Good Morning! Hope everyone enjoyed Father's Day. We went to dinner last night and when the check came DS grabbed it and said, "My treat!". Nothing like making a mom feel proud (and old-lol) than to have your son pay for dinner! Starting the day out with Cake Bake from Jamie Clair.

Mpfans-That was so nice of your DS!

Melting LSC Cake Batter Ice Cream and HHS Pink Mexican Fried Ice Cream. Smells great! The LSC tart is really old but it's still giving off some scent.

Good Morning! Hope everyone enjoyed Father's Day. We went to dinner last night and when the check came DS grabbed it and said, "My treat!". Nothing like making a mom feel proud (and old-lol) than to have your son pay for dinner! Starting the day out with Cake Bake from Jamie Clair.

Sounds like you raised him right--what a joy that must have been!

Been out all day so I have a Yankee Vanilla Cupcake candle on.

Mpfand - Awwww...that was so nice of your DS! :wub: Gotta strike while the irons hot...quick...think of a place U can all go for dinner tomorrow! :D [smilie=th_bb24]

I'm melting TBG's Vanilla Layered Rootbeer Float. Yummm....smells like the real deal! [smilie=th_cc15]

Hello...

Put some tarts on this morning before work and forgot what they were? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] ...ok...now that I resniffed the bowls...it's Pink Streaks from TSP...great scent!

Now it's...

Tangerine Buttercream Cake from Dream Tarts

Strawberry Satsuma from TSP

Mpfand....great behavior on DS's part!! You raised a gentleman!! :thyay:

Have a good eve! :)

How did it get to be Monday again so fast? :blink:

Melting Sweet Fixations Cherry Cola.

Have a good evening, everyone!

Rivercat... [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] I know!!

Happy Tuesday! Only two more days of school/work left!

Last day of school for my Tuesday/Thursday class....I'm gonna miss them terribly!! [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Melting...

Lady In Red from HHS

Have a good one. :)

Hey y'all.. sSig_sup.gif.just checking in and I have been thinking of my candle buddies.. The wedding was beautiful and a fun time. Now, on to getting my youngest ready to finish his degree in audio recording at Vincennes University in southern Indiana where I grew up. So, it will really be an "empty nest" this Fall. I've been melting lots of great scents, too many to mention and I also just placed a order with TDC to stock up on some of my favorites. I hope everyone's Summer is going fabulous. Have a great day and hugs to all.