The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

What aMAYzing scents are filling your home today?

Thank you for making me welcome! Today I'm burning Yankee Black Cherry.

I just placed a Kringle order taking advantage of their 40% off :)

What's the 40-percent off sale?

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Maggie Mae, how is Granny's Breakfast in Bed? I'm soooo looking forward to trying out her tarts.

I really love that scent! It's mostly grapefruit and other citrus types. This is from my order from the first week of May so its been curing about 3 weeks. When I first put it on I smelled nothing and got nervous but within 15 minutes or so it started throwing nicely. I even smelled it when I got in from work 8 hours later....but by 10 hours I needed to change it! It did great! [smilie=th_sign0162]

For the rest of this day it is Yankee Home Sweet Home and Christmas Cookie. We are under a tornado watch and the wind is blowing like crazy although it isn't storming, so I thought I'd put on some comfort scents.

Stay safe Trep!!!

Put on...

Streetman Pear

HHS Apple Cinnamon Funnel Cake

Hi, yankee addict! [smilie=th_Welcome1-1]

Haven't been melting much the past few days. One of the kitties contracted a UTI over the holiday, so I spent several hours (and $$$) at the emergency vet early Sunday morning and then had to keep an eye on her for the next few days to make sure it wasn't really an obstruction. She's doing much better now, but all the drama wore me out [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Tonight burning YC World Journeys Malaysian Palm. A nice, calm scent ;)

Have a good evening, all [smilie=th_wave]

Hi, yankee addict! [smilie=th_Welcome1-1]

Haven't been melting much the past few days. One of the kitties contracted a UTI over the holiday, so I spent several hours (and $$$) at the emergency vet early Sunday morning and then had to keep an eye on her for the next few days to make sure it wasn't really an obstruction. She's doing much better now, but all the drama wore me out [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Tonight burning YC World Journeys Malaysian Palm. A nice, calm scent ;)

Have a good evening, all [smilie=th_wave]

Oh no Rivercat....I know how terrible it is when our little fur babies get sick!! I am glad that she is doing better and that it wasn't an obstruction! Now you can breathe!! [smilie=th_catkiss]

Trep, I hope all is well in your area tonight! I have been watching the alerts on the news.

Rivercat - we went through that awhile back, and drama is right - getting a cat to the vet is a chore. And to think the dog just goes and jumps in the car!

Tonight is Buttercup Blossom - Dream Tarts

Trep, hope everything is okay in your neck of the woods!

Rivercat, trips to the vet are exhausting! Hope you can rest.

Tonight it's B&BW Watermelon Lemonade before turning in early. Night! th_slider_bigsleep.gif

Thanks, everyone--we just had some wind and heavy rain for awhile but nothing bad. I think another round is heading our way for later today with really heavy rain and more chances of severe stuff. Hopefully it will be like last night and not cause any trouble.

Will start the morning with BBW Market Peach. Have a great Friday, everybody!

Glad to hear you are safe Trep! Hope today storms blow over without incident as well. :)

Melting....

Granny's Itsy Bitsy Bikini

Granny's Morning Glory & Honeysuckle

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning!

This morning I am burning BBW Limoncello & ILLUME Thai Lily.

Loving the Limoncello so far [smilie=th_slider_flirt] [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Not sure about the Thai Lily. It hasn't had enough time for a good throw.

Have a great day everyone.

CoffeeTimeCups.gif Good Morning!

Melting Pink Cupcake from CBV...no pink sugar in this one, just smells like a yummy frosted cupcake!

Rivercat, my kitty had a UTI a couple years ago. He is on special food so crystals don't form in his urine anymore. Hope your baby will be okay.

trep, glad all is well over there!

Well, I am treating myself to a little shopping trip today...no groceries, more of a FUN shopping trip!!! lol

Hey, everyone, have a great day!

Rivercat - So glad your furbaby is feeling better! [smilie=th_catkiss] The boy in my 1st kitty family got a UTI, then obstructed & had to have surgery. Lots was going on then...my dog had just died, then my house was broken into, then he got the UTI & surgery. He physically came thru it fine but was never quite the same after all those events.

Trep - I hope it remains just a watch 4 U and only rains. [smilie=yes]

I just put on Goose Creek's Caramel Apple & am waiting 4 it to melt....hurry up! :)

[smilie=th_bb20]

Sweet, oh my goodness! Everything seems to happen all at once, doesn't it? So sorry to hear about your little fur guys :(

Trep, stay safe! The tornadoes are so scary.

Tonight's melt is Sweet Fixations Green Tea & Cucumber.

Looking forward to a nice, uneventful weekend :lol:

Oh gosh Sweet...that sounds like a nightmare for you! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] I hope that was a long time ago.

Trep...hope you're ok!

Aria...hope you had a fun day shopping.

Changed to Granny's Fruit Ribbon Melts

Night [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Trep, my fingers are crossed again for you!

Aria - 'fess up - whadidja get??

Tonight is Aerial - House of Soy. It is a lavender blend. A strong lavender blend. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Hi friends and Happy Saturday...it's sort of overcast here...sure wish the sun would come out!smilie_wetter.gif

Melting Berry Lovely Cheesecake which was sent to me by a berry lovely CF friend...lol. It's goooooooooood!!!! :D

sweet, hugs to you my friend...that all sounds very stressful.hugsboard.gif

Okay, so on my shopping trip yesterday..... I went to Homegoods and wandered around for quite awhile. Ended up purchasing a lovely lidded basket for waxy storage, a gorgeous glass pitcher for iced tea, and a soft, plush bathmat for our guest bath. I should post a pic of the basket and pitcher for you all. picture.gif The pitcher was made in Poland...love that since I am 100% Polish! It caught my eye big time! Oh yeah, I also went into Ulta and bought a pretty aqua/turquoise nailpolish with slight blue shimmer to it. I also went to Kohls' and picked up a few tops and a pair of shorts. Fun shopping trip!

Well, Ozzy is wanting to go for his walk...have a great day everyone!

haveagreatday32.gif