The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

What aMAYzing scents are filling your home today?

Glad to see that Jason was okay.

Michele - Thanks for letting us know! Stella was from OK, too, but she hasn't visited here in a while - anyone heard from her? [smilie=th_thsignA]

I'm melting CFTKR's Cinnamon Indian Bread. Cinnamon-y good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I am melting a yummy one - a candlebuddy gift [smilie=th_ef3416a0] It is Smoochin by the Fire from FP - had no idea what to expect, but seemed like a good choice for the cold rainy weather.

Hi, everybody! [smilie=th_wave]

Just put in Sweet Fixations Lemon Fluff for the evening.

Biolaeagels, sorry to hear that the Vanilla Lime had no throw. YC can be so hit or miss [smilie=th_pullhair]

Hey everyone! I meant to check in after the tornado to let you know I was ok, but didn't get to it. But Michele is on my FB and must have seen that I was ok. Scary stuff, but did not hit my area. It hit about 15 miles south of downtown OKC, where I live. Prayers for all those affected. Tonight I'm burning YC Honey Blossom and Turquoise Sky.

Hey everyone! I meant to check in after the tornado to let you know I was ok, but didn't get to it. But Michele is on my FB and must have seen that I was ok. Scary stuff, but did not hit my area. It hit about 15 miles south of downtown OKC, where I live. Prayers for all those affected. Tonight I'm burning YC Honey Blossom and Turquoise Sky.

Glad to hear that you are OK, thinking of all who were affected by this tragedy xx

Looking forward to the long holiday week-end. It's been a busy week and I'm exhausted. Melting Lemon Lave Cake from CFTKR from a sweet CF pal and Lemon Coconut Chiffon from Scentsy.

Good morning! Today it is Tiffany's Donut Shop in the living room, Spotted Hog's Oatmeal Scotchies in the kitchen, and CBV's Life is a Beach in the bathroom (using only 1/4 of a tart since this baby is strong!). th_avatar_4219.gif

Hi everyone! [smilie=The_Hi]

Time has been flying by lately....can't seem to get everything done [smilie=th_gif]

Melting Orange Caramel ZB from CFTKR and another one from a sweet CF friend...Sweet Lemon Confection Vanilla Bean Noel...it's smellin' just too yummy in here!

Upstairs, I have Can-Do's Coconut Milk & Lavender melting...lovely!

Yoo Hoo! Sweet&spicy! Did you see that Donna at Can-Do now carries a dupe for your beloved Honey Pear Cider by Scentsy? Just sayin'....angelic002.gif

puppykisses.gifOff to take Ozzy for a walk....have a good one!

Ok...fallin asleep... [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Now it's...Fluffy Cloud Candy from Aunt Nenas

Hot Pink Lime from Aunt Nenas

Watermelon Cupcake by CBV from a kind CF pal...thanks!

;)

my BDay candles that I have been burning today are:

Espresso

Debra - I haven't been to the store to sniff yet. It got good reviews on their site....whatcha think, is that a good coffee scent? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Yoo Hoo! Sweet&spicy! Did you see that Donna at Can-Do now carries a dupe for your beloved Honey Pear Cider by Scentsy? Just sayin'....angelic002.gif

Aria - Thanks! [smilie=th_excited-1] I was window shopping on her site a while ago and saw that - luv the new scents she's been adding!

I'm melting CFTKR's Sweet Vanilla Zucchini Bread. Another [smilie=th_fabulous1] ZB blend from Carol!

Upstairs, I have Can-Do's Coconut Milk & Lavender melting...lovely!

I just got Coconut Milk & Lavender and Honey Pear Cider from Can-Do! Both smell great on cold throw.

Just switched up to Hawaiian Pineapple Cilantro from BH& G and Pink Sugar & Berry Me Alive Candle from Tiffany's! th_slider_flirt.gif

Sweet - the Espresso is pretty good, like a bold coffee scent. I usually get the coffee scents that smell like coffee ice cream, this is not as sweet.

Tonight is White Tea - AMS.

Good Morning...it's F R I D A Y! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Starting my rainy day with...

JLC&C Glazed Cinnamon Donuts

LSC Cinnamon Sugar Donuts

LSC Belgium Waffles

[smilie=cloud_9]

Have a great one. :)

Starting my rainy day with...

JLC&C Glazed Cinnamon Donuts

LSC Cinnamon Sugar Donuts

LSC Belgium Waffles

MaggieMae - I bet your house smells better than IHOP! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Sounds like you're getting our rainy weather from yesterday. After the rain the temps fell like a brick and we're not getting out of the 50's today. <_<

Melting: Spiced Cider by Bridgewater

Susan - That's an old fave of mine :wub: ...way before I discovered CF.

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm burning Crossroads' Oatmeal Cookie candle and melting Swan Creek's Roasted Espresso on this chilly grey morning. The forecast is for abundant sunshine later today....here's hoping! [smilie=th_BringItOn]