The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

What aMAYzing scents are filling your home today?

Hi everyone! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Melting Ultimate Bear Claw from Carol...so fantastic! [smilie=cloud_9]

Yesterday, I melted Pistachio Pudding Cake from K's and it was uber strong and wonderful smelling.

Well, got lots to do today...garage sale Thurs, Fri & Sat. Forgot how much work they can be! [smilie=th_yellow5]

Have a good one!

[smilie=th_aa18]

Well, got lots to do today...garage sale Thurs, Fri & Sat. Forgot how much work they can be! [smilie=th_yellow5]

Aria - Good luck on your garage sale - they're lots 'o work! My sis had one several years ago and I put a tart melter in the garage & melted some yummy cookie scent - it's a good way to introduce some newbies to the world of waxies! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

At the moment it is Yankee God Bless America (cinnamon, apples and brown sugar).

Trep - That was in their recent catalog & I got to scratch & sniff that one - smelled pretty good [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] ...whatcha think?

I'm melting Scentsy's Fried Ice Cream from a CF pal. [smilie=The_Hi] I've never had the real deal, but if it tastes as good as this smells - yum..yum..gimme some!

Sweet--I like the God Bless America--the first burn I wasn't sure but I have burned it three times now and each time I like it more. It is almost a bakery smell--cinnamon apples and brown sugar and maybe just a touch of pie crust. It is burning beautifully and puts out quite a throw for a one wick candle.

For this evening it is Yankee French Vanilla.

I've been cleaning all day. I'm exhausted, but happy with all I accomplished. Time to relax now with some good smells. Melting two from Scentsy this evening- Posy Peach and Peach a la Mode.

Aria...good luck with your garage sale! Hope you make lots of moola!! [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Michele...how's the renovations going? I'm sure it will all be soooo worth it in the end! Do you know how long it will take?

Put on Lil Kitchen Candles Honeydew Cotton Candy....yummy.

I hope your sale is a success, Aria!

I am watching the old black and white Dark Shadows series tonight and melting another old one from a missed vendor - HoT - Pink Wedding Chapel.

Aria...good luck with your garage sale! Hope you make lots of moola!! [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Michele...how's the renovations going? I'm sure it will all be soooo worth it in the end! Do you know how long it will take?

The renovations will take about two months-a month each for the first and second floor . The entire first floor is gutted. They took out the tie floors today. We are down to the bare studs. I can't wait for it to be finished. It will be so worth it. Thanks for asking. I miss my melting though. I had to cut back quite a bit here for now.

mpfand, those two scents sound amazing. How are you liking them?

trep, God Bless America sounds amazing! Is the scent throw strong?

Michele, hope the renovations go by quickly!

Tonight it's Gelato from B&BW.

th_slider_bigsleep.gif Goodnight!

Wow Michele...that's a lot of work! It will be like having a brand new home once it's done though! ;). Good luck with that!!

Morning...

Although the Honeydew Cotton Candy smelled great on cold sniff, nada while melting. :(

This morning it's...

Vanilla Frosted Graham's Blue Sugar from Ollies Soaps

Sticky Bread from LSC

Have a good one! :)

mpfand, those two scents sound amazing. How are you liking them?

I love them both! Posy Peach smells alot like Camu Camu from Scentsy. Fruity, good throw. Peach a la Mode has sadly been discontinued, but it's a favorite of mine so I am hoarding what I have left. My nose smells peach with a sweet vanilla. It's so yummy!

Hi all! Today I'm finishing up my CFTKR pack of Raspbery Coconut Cake melts. I'm so sad that, being on the west coast, I always miss her small window of time when she opens up. th_sad2hz1.gif

Also, I'm continuing to melt TDC's Cotton Candy Frosting. Great throw! Tart lasts about 4 hours.

Biolaeagles, I feel your pain. [smilie=th_empathy] I'm not far from you in the Southwest. I missed her openings the last two times as well. [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

Good luck on the renovations, Michele. How exciting! Love new homes! [smilie=yes]

Welp, the Class of '2013 Awards Ceremony was last night. I couldn't be more proud of my daughter. She ended up with FIVE (yes, I said five) awards!!! [smilie=th_snoopy]

In addition to being in the Top 30 Graduates (she was #25), she received the UNM Scholars Scholarship, National Honor Society, AP Scholars, and Diploma of Distinction. WOW! So proud!!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

CCCC Love Bug

CCCC Lilacs & Cotton

FP Amish Friendship Bread

Homemade Blueberry Zucchini Bread, Flip Flops, and Mango Tangerine

Hope everyone's been having a good week.