The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

What aMAYzing scents are filling your home today?

Good Morning, everyone, or should I say "Crazy Morning". After temps in the upper 80's two days ago I am awakening to snow--and snow that is accumulating. It hasn't done that here in this part of the country since May of 1929!!! Nuts if you ask me. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

I have on BBW Bahama Fizz and Buttercream to start this weird day. Have a good one everybody .

Oh my gosh, Trep.....that is weird. Thanks regarding the quote!

Good Friday Morning Everyone! [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

Been melting...

Really, Just Lemons from Streetman

Golden Snitch from Auntie Di

Have a good one. :)

Oh my gosh, Trep.....that is weird. Thanks regarding the quote!

Good Friday Morning Everyone! [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

Been melting...

Really, Just Lemons from Streetman

Golden Snitch from Auntie Di

Have a good one. :)

Happy Friday! This morning I'm melting Front Porch's "Back Porch" And "Pink Apple Orchard"

Have a great day!

It is still snowing and I just lit my two wick Yankee Orange Dreamsicle candle. I told my DH that if this kind of weather is going to keep up I'd better plan a sledding party for his birthday in June and a swimming party for mine in December. I intended it as a joke but only time will tell. Ha! [smilie=th_fear8]

trep, that is some crazy weather! :wacko:

Melting Vanilla Bean from Scent Sationals.

Gorgeous day here!

Melting some oldies -

Blue Gecko Laundered Linens

Bella's Peach Grove & Citrus Blossom

Trep- That weather sure is crazy.

I am awakening to snow--and snow that is accumulating.

Trep - Say [smilie=th_sSig_what]??!! :o How much snow did U get? Hope not many people already planted their spring flowers. :(

I'm melting Grubby Hollow's Frontier Johny Cakes - yummy scent! [smilie=th_bb20]

trep, what crazy weather! It is 91 here! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Today I'm burning B&BW Tiki Beach to go with the weather. This scent is one of the strongest I've ever burned from them- practically burns my nose!

I think if all the snow had stuck we probably got between two and three inches. It has rained some this afternoon so it washed a lot of it off but it is now going back and forth from snow to rain and will continue at least through tomorrow morning I guess. It made it to a high of 36--broke the record for the coldest day in May ever around here. [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] Yuk!! I put on my Christmas Cookie candle since at Christmas it was way warmer and we had no snow. What a crazy year it has been. I would say"What next?" but I am afraid of what the answer would be. Have a great evening everyone.

Trep, what crazy, crazy weather! [smilie=th_cha60] We're supposed to be done with the 90 degree days tomorrow and go back to low 70s, which is a relief.

Maggie, what did you think of Really, Just Lemons? When I first got it I smelled fresh lemons but now that it's cured a bit there seems to be more lemon cake going on.

This evening's melt is Sweet Fixations Fizzy Pop.

Have a good evening, all [smilie=th_c55]

Rivercat...I have to say mine was really...just lemons!! :). I didn't detect any cake note in mine, but maybe I didn't let it cure as long as you. I actually love cake in my lemon scents so that would have been a plus for me. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

I tried really hard to avoid our sniffy bug but it outran me. No taster, very little smeller.

Weather is 80 degrees. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I'm finishing the day off with Tiffany Candles' Donut Shop. I let this candle cure for about 5 months, and it is super strong! Such a yummy scent to finish the day with. Goodnight, everyone! th_offtobed.gif

Debra...I hope you sniffer clears up soon...feel better!! [smilie=th_balloons]

Morning! [smilie=th_316785e4]

Starting the day with...

Pumpkin Chai Coffee from a CF pal... [smilie=thank_you]

Pumpkin Caramel Latte from Country Home Scents

Pumpkin Caramel Latte from Aunt Nenas

Pumpkin Spice Frappe from LSC....which I dumped....not for me.

Added

Bartlett Pear from Aunt Nenas upstairs. :)

Have a good one! :)

This morning I am melting Haley's Heavenly Scents, Pink Noel and Pink Strawberry Noel...

My home smells so yummy and cozy... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

For this afternoon it is Yankee Summer Scoop--this smells just like strawberry ice cream.

trep, what scent throw would you say this is? Today it's Really Red Velvet Cake by LOL Candles and YC Red Velvet in the kitchen.th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif